Long lines for gun purchase

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

I think people will be happy to get a check. Hopefully the homeless are being thought of too, so that they get something, free shelter at least.

As Christians we should not get prepared with a gun, we should prepare to love. Stock up on extra canned food and things like peanuts that you could give to someone to eat right away, have some cash ready to give to any person who may want to rob you, that's what they would want, so have some ready specifically for that, instead of a gun. When they point a gun at you demanding money, you've got some money set aside for specifically that situation. The Lord will most definitely be with you, and you would be 100% sure that those who should not die would not die.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

3 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

I think people will be happy to get a check. Hopefully the homeless are being thought of too, so that they get something, free shelter at least.

As Christians we should not get prepared with a gun, we should prepare to love. Stock up on extra canned food and things like peanuts that you could give to someone to eat right away, have some cash ready to give to any person who may want to rob you, that's what they would want, so have some ready specifically for that, instead of a gun. When they point a gun at you demanding money, you've got some money set aside for specifically that situation. The Lord will most definitely be with you, and you would be 100% sure that those who should not die would not die.

Im glad the homeless are being covered too

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

You know, when it comes to guns, people really should be listening to the Lord.  He does not need guns to protect His people, but if He tells you to get one, then it would be a very good idea to obey.  HOW He chooses to protect and what role we play in that, is His choice.  Our only safety is in obedience to what He leads us to do.  No matter what it may be.

Civil unrest is coming, and in some places it will be extreme.  It's only a question of when.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

24 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

I've had practical experience with the highlighted situation... quite frankly I'm astonished to see this in writing.

I've had a gun pointed at my head while the one brandishing it demanded "the money." I pulled out my wallet, handed him a twenty dollar bill, and then watched the robber withdraw and leave. 

Im so sorry that happened to you. Id be freaking out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Australian is also following US in panic buying for guns and ammo :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8133153/Australian-gun-owners-follow-lead-coronavirus-panic-buying-ammunition.html

Now we clearly see what a brutal civilization we have here, people are ready to kill each other to save themselves instead of sacrifying their lives to help each other as what God wants it should be. Beter die than having to live like that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Australian is also following US in panic buying for guns and ammo :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8133153/Australian-gun-owners-follow-lead-coronavirus-panic-buying-ammunition.html

Now we clearly see what a brutal civilization we have here, people are ready to kill each other to save themselves instead of sacrifying their lives to help each other as what God wants it should be. Beter die than having to live like that.

it's not myself that I'm going to save, it's my toilet paper     LoL

not really.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,723
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 3/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, Figure of eighty said:

Talked to a friend and her significant other went to get a gun and said the lines were long. I also read about this in the news too --people purchasing guns. 

Do people need to be this afraid? 

Is it neglectful at this point to not have some form of protection with the way things are going? 

Watching the news now and theyre saying individuals who worked in 2018 and made under 95k get 1200.  Im not sure how it'll play out with people knowing everyone will be getting a check in the mail. 

Idk do you guys for see a possible surge in violence? 

What long term good is a check from a government that has no funds with which to back it?  This scheme is confiscation,  a tax, pure and simple. Welfare for everyone, instead of charity (love) for all. Government has no charity, it has only schemes by which to stay in power. This so called crisis is a power grab an opportunity to excuse  total control over not only toilet  paper, but when and where one might use it.

Brothers and sisters in the Lord are already sharing with each other of their food, fuel, even toilet paper, and medicines. Many are already organizing by seeking out those in need of any kind,  and doing whatever is possible to do to extend help and charity ( love) to our own and to the unsaved as well, all in the name of Jesus, as the needs become known.

Can one buy a gun and ammo so that they may not have to share of what they  have with another in need, and hoard instead in the name of our Lord to His glory alone?

• This is Worthy 1

Already there are national USA government office holders sending up the trial balloon that  China is costing a trillion dollars of damage to the US therefore the USA will not pay a trillion dollars of debt owed to China. China should forgive the loan balance.

This is going to get real messy if the government tries to give away worthless paper  and call it money  of some value. The only real answer is for the government to tax the heck out of all that have anything to tax, and or issue bonds like they did with war bonds. That is I think why  the term the "invisible enemy we are at war against", and how we will destroy this enemy.

Personally I think there need be an immediate 120% tax on those that had insider information because they were  high up in government, and chose to have their so called blind trusts emptied of all corporate stocks, and then also had the so called blind trust  managers buy  stocks of two companies that are expected to profit highly in this crisis. To me that will be a great start  in morality lessons for the rich and poor alike.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/20/2020 at 9:01 PM, DustyRoad said:

I've had practical experience with the highlighted situation... quite frankly I'm astonished to see this in writing.

I've had a gun pointed at my head while the one brandishing it demanded "the money." I pulled out my wallet, handed him a twenty dollar bill, and then watched the robber withdraw and leave. 

Years ago, me and my daughters, we were on private property with permission, were threatened by a gang of low-life trespassers, fortunately I was armed. I pulled my Remington pump action shotgun from under a blanket on the back seat of my 4X4, racked it, pointed it at the gang, and they ran like rabbits. Never had to fire a shot. I reported the incident to police and the sarg., said, "Thank God you were armed Haz." I thank God every day for all things, especially for providing me with the resources to protect me my family, and my property.

Edited by George
Removed picture
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, Figure of eighty said:

...everyone will be getting a check in the mail. 

Dream on.  

• Haha 1