IGNORED

Where are those miracle and healing revival pastors that can save nations from Corona..

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would love to see what would happen if every single person in the USA got down on their knees at 3PM eastern time and asked God for help with this..

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, Figure of eighty said:

The truth is as a believer you dont need a band of healing crusade christians to pray over you to get well.  One good example is when(paraphrasing) Jesus told a soldier that ventured out to him that his child would live. Before he even got home they were well. 

All God has to do is say the word and whatever will happen will happen.

:amen:I do love that story btw   Is this the story you mean

Luke 7 New King James Version (NKJV)

Jesus Heals a Centurion’s Servant

Now when He concluded all His sayings in the hearing of the people, He entered Capernaum. And a certain centurion’s servant, who was dear to him, was sick and ready to die. So when he heard about Jesus, he sent elders of the Jews to Him, pleading with Him to come and heal his servant. And when they came to Jesus, they begged Him earnestly, saying that the one for whom He should do this was deserving, “for he loves our nation, and has built us a synagogue.”

Then Jesus went with them. And when He was already not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to Him, saying to Him, “Lord, do not trouble Yourself, for I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof. Therefore I did not even think myself worthy to come to You. But say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.

When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, “I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!” 10 And those who were sent, returning to the house, found the servant well [a]who had been sick.

Now Jairus had a little daughter but by the time Jesus arrived ,she was dead

The Healing Touch of Jesus
40And they laughed at Him. After He had put them all out, He took the child’s father and mother and His own companions, and went in to see the child. 41Taking her by the hand, Jesus said, “Talitha koum!” which means, “Little girl, I say to you, get up!” 42Immediately the girl got up and began to walk around. She was twelve years old, and at once they were utterly astounded.…

Berean Study Bible ·Mark 5:40-42

And while Jesus was on his way to Jairus' house the woman with the issue of blood was healed as she touched only the hem of Jesus garment

The Healing Touch of Jesus
46But Jesus declared, “Someone touched Me, for I know that power has gone out from Me.” 47Then the woman, seeing that she could not escape notice, came trembling and fell down before Him. In the presence of all the people she explained why she had touched Him and how she had immediately been healed. 48“Daughter,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”…

Our Redeemer Lives,by just a Word,just a touch or just a tiny bit of Faith......we can move mountains!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

I do not give those healers much power or importance. I am focusing on God and only God. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

36 minutes ago, other one said:

I would love to see what would happen if every single person in the USA got down on their knees at 3PM eastern time and asked God for help with this..

They dont have time for that.

Most are way too busy sitting fixated like zombies in their living room,  staring as a Spinning Chart on the TV that says.....>VIRUS COUNT. ::::  Infected Today, "more".     Died Today, "More".

---------

And regarding "healing".    There is a distinction between a healing service, and a person who says they have "the gift of Healing".  This is one of the 9 spiritual Gifts.

Ive personally never met anyone who can lay hands on the sick, and they recover.......other then Jesus.   But, the "prayer of Faith" is the real deal, and  i have seen miracles, and i know people who have been healed, as i'm one.  And i know people who have traveled as this type of ministry and they are tight with God.

The issue, is that there is always going to be some rotten apples in the spiritual apple box, and so, we have to discern the good from the rot,  and not just throw away the entire apple box.

In a healing service, the order of the service is to spend time in praise and prayer and then make your request known to God.

So, this is all Legit, but where it becomes cloudy, is with "faith healers", who can't heal, but give the impressing that they can....  = milk people for money, who are desperate.

That's devilish.

Edited by Behold

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, kwikphilly said:

You'll have to ask God How He Did that,I'm sure the team of oncologists would like to know as well....So,they simply say "It is a Miracle,thank God"                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

Why keep it a secret n refer me to God to ask do u think God is as near as my nextdoor neighbour ?

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

This is totally true. Because we're human we can only see what's in front of us and credit healing or anything else to the vessel or person God uses rather than God himself. 

The truth is as a believer you dont need a band of healing crusade christians to pray over you to get well.  One good example is when(paraphrasing) Jesus told a soldier that ventured out to him that his child would live. Before he even got home they were well. 

All God has to do is say the word and whatever will happen will happen.

Paul said there are 9 gifts of Holy Spirit,one is healing miracle, i don't have this. So... We need doctors.

Edited by R. Hartono

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Why keep it a secret n refer me to God to ask do u think God is as near as my nextdoor neighbour ?

Blessings

No I do not,if you are Born Again then He is even closer than that,He Abides in you....do you not have a personal Relationship with God in Christ?You can ask Him ANYTHING & besides,I have no idea HOW He Healed me,I only know that He Did.

I would not keep a secret from you but I cannot tell you what I or anyone else but God can possibly Know

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Edited by kwikphilly
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings

No I do not,if you are Born Again then He is even loser than that,He Abides in you....do you not have a personal Relationship with God in Christ?You can ask Him ANYTHING & besides,I have no idea HOW He Healed me,I only know that He Did.

I would not keep a secret from you but I cannot tell you what I or anyone else but God can possibly Know

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Right. The healing I received was emotional. So he definitely heals

• Praise God! 2

20 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Right. The healing I received was emotional. So he definitely heals

That is right- ALL manner of sickness & disease!     HALLELUYAH!

King James Version
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Matt 4:23

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Paul said there are 9 gifts of Holy Spirit,one is healing miracle, i don't have this. So... We need doctors.

Blessings

We need Jesus.....doctors are good,God uses physicians to heal too. But you do not need the GIFT of Healing to be Healed or for God to Heal through you if HE So Chooses to do so(like an unbeliever doctor)...

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• This is Worthy 1