CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

OF 42 RESULTS FOR "PESTILENCE" IN THE NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE, HERE IS THE MOST INTERESTING:

Habakkuk 3:5 New American Standard Bible (NASB):

Before Him goes pestilence,
And plague comes after Him.

I BELIEVE THAT THIS REFERS TO CHRIST'S COMING AT THE RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE, WHICH I BELIEVE IS ONLY ABOUT 3 YEARS AWAY. NOBODY KNOWS THE DAY AND THE HOUR, BUT THAT IS A GOOD GUESS AT THE YEAR. 2030 IS THE END OF 6000 YEARS OF HUMAN HISTORY (AFTER 14 BILLION, WITHOUT MACRO-EVOLUTION), THE END OF 4000 YEARS OF JEWISH HISTORY (WHY ALL THE 40S ARE IN THE BIBLE: 40 JEWISH CENTURIES), AND THE END OF 2000 YEARS SINCE CHRIST'S CRUCIFIXION, BURIAL, RESURRECTION AND ASCENSION (CHRIST ROSE AT DAWN OF THE 3RD DAY TO SHOW HE WOULD RETURN AT DAWN OF THE 3RD MILLENNIUM).

I BELIEVE THAT COVID-19 IS THE "PESTILENCE." THE "PLAGUE" IS BETTER TRANSLATED "FIRE." REVELATION 11 TELLS US THAT "TWO WITNESSES" WILL BE IN JERUSALEM IN THE FIRST 3 1/2 YEARS OF THE LAST 7 YEARS BEFORE CHRIST'S SECOND COMING. THEY WILL BE KILLED BY THE JEWISH ANTICHRIST. I BELIEVE, AS DO MANY, THAT THEY WILL BE MOSES AND ELIJAH (WHO WERE ON THE MOUNT OF TRANSFIGURATION). REMEMBER THAT IT WAS ELIJAH THAT CALLED FIRE DOWN FROM HEAVEN (1 KINGS 18). HERE IS WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT THE "TWO WITNESSES":

Revelation 11:5 New American Standard Bible (NASB):

And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way.

WAKE UP, ALL! THIS IS WHERE WE ARE IN HUMAN HISTORY!
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

If you decide to classify the Coronavirus as a pestilence, it would only be consistent to classify Bubonic Plague as a seasonal cold.

Gershom, if we didn't know what we now know about epidemics and pandemics, COVID19 would be a lot worse, like the Spanish flu in 1918-20, which killed somewhere between 20-100 million. By the way, I believe that Satan and the demons were released from hell in 1910 and that is why the last 120 years before 2030 (the 6000th year, after 14 billion without macro-evolution) have been so evil and violent--just like the 120 years before Noah's 600th year.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

A pestilence or a plague?

Definitions:

Pestilence

a fatal epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague.

Plague

a contagious bacterial disease characterized by fever and delirium, typically with the formation of buboes ( bubonic plague ) and sometimes infection of the lungs ( pneumonic plague 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:53 PM, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

THEY WILL BE KILLED BY THE JEWISH ANTICHRIST

Revelation 11:5 New American Standard Bible (NASB):

And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way.

WAKE UP, ALL! THIS IS WHERE WE ARE IN HUMAN HISTORY!

Who told u antichrist Will b a jews  ?  Its the Messiah Jesus who must b a jews but antichrist is an impostor !

2 hours ago, Sonshine said:

Yeah, I’d say that the Corona Virus is indeed a pestilence.  Is our Father trying to tell us something?  I think so.  What is it He told Pharaoh?  ...that they may know ‘I Am’ God.  Our Father wants to be involved in our lives....let’s not ignore Him.  Let’s seek His face daily.  :thumbsup:

Amen, Sonshine!

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Who told u antichrist Will b a jews  ?  Its the Messiah Jesus who must b a jews but antichrist is an impostor !

He might not be, R. That is only my educated guess. As he does supernatural signs, I believe that most unregenerate Jews in Israel and perhaps around the world will be deceived that he is their Messiah. I don't think that they would receive him as such, unless he is a Jew. Judas, whom Satan entered, was a forerunner of the Antichrist and he was a Jew. I have one or 2 other reasons for believing this, but I won't go into them here.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/6/2020 at 9:05 PM, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

I don't think that they would receive him as such, unless he is a Jew. Judas, whom Satan entered, was a forerunner of the Antichrist and he was a Jew.

Yes it cud be.

It cud also happen that money can settle differences as usual.