• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/2008

Hello this is my final question is insulting god such as saying "**** You God" and out of anger thinking God isn't real an eternal sin? And another question is damaging the Bible such as slamming it or dropping it on purpose a sin? And is planning my suicide a sin? And can I be forgiven for these sins? I have always had a bad childhood and alot of damaging thoughts that affected me so I came to this website to get some of my upsetting questions answered I have been closer to God now that I am 15 I found myself insulting people in the internet much less and I have more faith in God than I ever have it's just my intrusive thoughts make me question unholy and damaging thoughts I may have ADHD or Anxiety because of the symptoms kindly answer my question I am a troubled teen hoping to find closure and get my questions finally answered for me to know the truth and what not to avoid

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Sent you a PM...look in your inbox(envelope icon)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Josh

God Forgives ALL your sins when you come to the foot of the cross & ask forgiveness ,Believe in Jesus that He Sacrificed His very own life in place of  YOU and through  your FAith in Jesus you get the GIFT of Gods Grace,Gods Grace is SALVATION

Jesus is the ONLY Way to God the Father

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Lets tackle one thing at a time in your questions... All three of your questions seem to follow the theme of whether you have committed the unpardonable sin. Your not alone in your question. Lots of other Christians have also become frightened after reading about the unpardonable sin. Satan is our accuser, and he uses stuff like this to drive a wedge between us and God. In other words, get us into thinking that we've messed up so bad, that God is through with us. Satan is always trying to keep us out of fellowship with our Savior. God is NOT done with you. He is still doing a good work in you. Transforming you into the kind of person He wants you to be, and this will go on for the rest of your life.

Mark 3 : 28 – 29 says … Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

When Jesus quoted this, he was speaking to the religious leaders of the day. They had witnessed irrefutable proof that Jesus was working miracles in the power of the Holy Spirit, claimed instead that He was possessed by the demon Beelzebub (Matthew 12:24). In Mark 3:30, Jesus is very specific about what exactly they did to commit “the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.” This blasphemy then has to do with accusing Jesus Christ (in person, on earth) of being demon-possessed. Not only that but they flat out refused to believe Jesus was who He said He was. The unpardonable sin is the continued and determined unbelief in Jesus. If a person keeps doing that until death, there is no hope of forgiveness and eternal life in heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Intrusive thoughts are from the enemy to get us thinking about ourselves and not about the things God wants you to be concerned with--the suffering of others and what you can do to comfort or heal them.  Satan is called the father of lies by Jesus.  We don't have to listen to his garbage.  He is the accuser of the brethren.  Jesus is our defender.

So the enemy wants you to think you are no good, that God doesn't love you, that you are not saved, that you are demon possessed, that the Bible is not true, and unwanted vulgar thoughts.  They are all a bunch of hog wash lies.  These are common to Christians and are part of our basic training in how the enemy attacks us.  Lies. Deception and fear are the only ways he has left to undo us.  We should be on the alert for them but we don't have to fear him .  His power of death Jesus destroyed at the cross by rising from the dead.  The enemy attacked Jesus right after he was baptized and was led into the wilderness to fast and pray.  He kept on attacking Him at weak moments like when He was on the cross dying.  Jesus just countered him with God's word that was true and not twisted.  We do best by just not listening to his pack of lies.  The enemy condemns us.  God strengthens us; even when He points out an error He is removing a splinter to heal us and make us stronger.  1 John says if we confess our sin He is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  So just go back to doing the things God wants you to do.  Share the Gospel.  Love others and forgive them when they mistreat you.  Be kind to your enemies.  And remember,  The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives within you!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

7 hours ago, Josh Caragay said:

Hello this is my final question is insulting god such as saying "**** You God" and out of anger thinking God isn't real an eternal sin? And another question is damaging the Bible such as slamming it or dropping it on purpose a sin? And is planning my suicide a sin? And can I be forgiven for these sins? I have always had a bad childhood and alot of damaging thoughts that affected me so I came to this website to get some of my upsetting questions answered I have been closer to God now that I am 15 I found myself insulting people in the internet much less and I have more faith in God than I ever have it's just my intrusive thoughts make me question unholy and damaging thoughts I may have ADHD or Anxiety because of the symptoms kindly answer my question I am a troubled teen hoping to find closure and get my questions finally answered for me to know the truth and what not to avoid

Let's try them one at a time.

1: is insulting god such as saying "**** You God" and out of anger thinking God isn't real an eternal sin?

It has eternal consequences if you do not repent, just like any other unrepentant sin.  God will forgive you if you really seek His forgiveness.  This is not the "unpardonable sin".

2: is damaging the Bible such as slamming it or dropping it on purpose a sin?

The root of your action is more likely a sin, the disrespect and anger, or any other sinful desire that would cause you to throw or damage a bible.  The bible is a book, paper with words typed on them.    The sin would be the reason why you committed such and act.  Again, it is forgivable if you sincerely seek His forgiveness. 

3: is planning my suicide a sin?

This question is still debatable among many Christians.  My take on such a questions is planning anything wrong is a sin in itself and needs to be repented of.  A sinful derives from the heart, whether or not you follow through with it or not, is where the sin originates.  Sin is not always an action.  It can be as simple as a thought.  This is why we need to always be on guard so we don't allow sin to enter our heart or mind.

Josh, you are young, so I don't expect you to know that every single person I have ever met in my 66 years have sinful thoughts, valleys they go through where they become discouraged and focusing on the wrong thoughts.  I have never met a person who has all the answers, nor have I ever met someone who does not have a past they would change if they could.  Sure, there are some who have had it much harder than others, but God does promise us this:

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

and

Luke 15:7

I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

Don't give up Brother.  Seek Him with all your heart and He will make Himself known to you, drawing you closer and closer each time you do this.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

8 hours ago, Josh Caragay said:

I am a troubled teen hoping to find closure and get my questions finally answered for me to know the truth and what not to avoid

That is why God has written down His Word for you... if you do not hunger or thirst for it ask God to cause it within you BUT know up and to this point your flesh has made a habit of not seeking God within it's boarders! There are some very good Christian sites for Bible study and it will be no cherry pick it is work but you have God's promise 

Jer 29:11-13

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1