IGNORED

BIG, BIG NEWS: RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ON MARCH 14, 2023?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I did. The restrainer is a 'thing'. Check the Greek grammar. "The fullness of the gentiles" is a thing. As long as this keeps getting delayed, all the other 'sevens' are in God's court. It is God's timetable and He keeps it close to His chest.

Only in retrospect will we see it all... just like the first Advent.

We just do not know for sure. The first advent was cryptic at best - the second is likewise.

Justin, you are wrong about the "restrainer": only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. 

Also, God did give a very clear indication of the timing of Christ's first coming in figure of the Passover lamb being kept in the house for 4 days before it was killed. If people had studied OT chronology, they could have figured out that the Messiah would be killed 4 millennial "days" after "day" (year) one the creation "week," and exactly 1000 years after Kind David died. Daniel's 7 and 62 heptads also gave a clear timing for the Messiah. Perhaps this is how the magi knew that a King would be born in their time and when the star showed up, they knew to follow. Just like the first Advent, the Second Coming and the resurrection and rapture have very specific timings associated with them and they are easy to find: they are in the Bible!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

12 minutes ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Justin, you are wrong about the "restrainer": only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. 

Wrong translation ADDED the pronoun. Check it out. Check the Greek. There is no 'HE' in the original.

That was added by the translators. It is a tricky Greek translation.. check it out. It is an 'IT' not a he.

But God will enact the removal of the "IT" when He sees the time is right.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

17 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

There is NOT a single end-times scenario that does not cheat with the data. Not one. Nada. Nix. Zero!!

Yeshua will come back. Bad stuff will happen just as the prophets foretold - of which Revelation often portrays and repurposes.

Is it possible that the adversary is delaying the fullness of the gentiles by all this eschatology stuff??

I did a post about FOCUS... nobody took any notice.

The whole POINT of not knowing the day and hour is that believers are to be in a state of readiness at all times, like the early church were anticipating His return at any time.  It's not good when the church gets too comfortable...it breeds complacency.  I believe things will follow the same pattern of Jesus' first coming.....nobody knew until the time had arrived....not even the angels or prophets knew the time of His first coming.  And not to mention that the Lord hides things from the enemy for a reason.

I didn't happen to see your post about focus...but if you were talking about staying focused on Jesus and the gospel and not on  external circumstances that are going on in the world, then I very much agree.

• Well Said! 1

8 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Wrong translation ADDED the pronoun. Check it out. Check the Greek. There is no 'HE' in the original.

That was added by the translators. It is a tricky Greek translation.. check it out. It is an 'IT' not a he.

But God will enact the removal of the "IT" when he sees the time is right.

Justin, I'm not a Greek expert but here is the definition of "ho":

ὁ (ho)

Strong: G3588, G5120

GK: G3836

the prepositive article, answering, to a considerable extent, to the English definite article; but, for the principle and facts of its usage, consult a grammar; ὁ μὲν ... ὁ δέ, the one ... the other, Phil. 1:16, 17; Heb. 7:5, 6, 20, 21, 23, 24; pl. some ... others, Mt. 13:23; 22:5, 6; ὁ δέ, but he, Mt. 4:4; 12:48; οἱ δέ, but others, Mt. 28:17; used, in a poetic quotation, for a personal pronoun, Acts 17:28

See everywhere ho appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

Sounds to me like it can be mean "he" and that is how the expert Greek translators translated it. If it is not the Holy Spirit in the Church, what is it?

God takes the IT out of the way. The IT is the restrainer. Kind of like an EDICT, or LAW. When it is removed, other things can occur.

The RESTRAINER is a THING. It is not a person it is an enactment of a THING. It should read,"when IT is taken out of the way". (no doubt by God)

https://www.nakedbiblepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/AusIsa662Thess2Restrainer.pdf

There is much Greek discussion here.

Edited by Justin Adams

22 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

The whole POINT of not knowing the day and hour is that believers are to be in a state of readiness at all times, like the early church were anticipating His return at any time.  It's not good when the church gets too comfortable...it breeds complacency.  I believe things will follow the same pattern of Jesus' first coming.....nobody knew until the time had arrived....not even the angels or prophets knew the time of His first coming.  And not to mention that the Lord hides things from the enemy for a reason.

I didn't happen to see your post about focus...but if you were talking about staying focused on Jesus and the gospel and not on  external circumstances that are going on in the world, then I very much agree.

Heleadethme, believe me, I am in a state of readiness, but God has not left us in the dark, not knowing His timing:

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.

Also, you may have missed what I wrote about the first Advent:

Also, God did give a very clear indication of the timing of Christ's first coming in figure of the Passover lamb being kept in the house for 4 days before it was killed. If people had studied OT chronology, they could have figured out that the Messiah would be killed 4 millennial "days" after "day" (year) one the creation "week," and exactly 1000 years after Kind David died. Daniel's 7 and 62 heptads also gave a clear timing for the Messiah. Perhaps this is how the magi knew that a King would be born in their time and when the star showed up, they knew to follow. Just like the first Advent, the Second Coming and the resurrection and rapture have very specific timings associated with them and they are easy to find: they are in the Bible!

There is great value in understanding the times and paying attention to what God is doing in the world. Here is only 1 verse that commends it:

1 Chronicles 12:32 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

32 Of the sons of Issachar, men who understood the times, with knowledge of what Israel should do, their chiefs were two hundred; and all their kinsmen were at their command.

55 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

God takes the IT out of the way. The IT is the restrainer. Kind of like an EDICT, or LAW. When it is removed, other things can occur.

The RESTRAINER is a THING. It is not a person it is an enactment of a THING. It should read,"when IT is taken out of the way". (no doubt by God)

https://www.nakedbiblepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/AusIsa662Thess2Restrainer.pdf

There is much Greek discussion here.

Justin, I don't have time to read the 18 pages just now, so for now, I'll just agree to disagree. But I will review the paper.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Justin, I don't have time to read the 18 pages just now, so for now, I'll just agree to disagree. But I will review the paper.

No problem. It is well worth it. Heiser is a Greek and Hebrew scholar (and ten others) and very exacting. The THING that is taken out of the way by God's edict is something He himself determined.

There are many poor translational errors, even in the Septuagint. In those days they did not have the tools we have today or the masses of documentation. The Jerome works on the Latin Vulgate and the Textus Receptus also show up the errors in the KJV.

I do not think any of them are salvation issues except for the RCC aka Augustine and Calvin idea of 'original sin'. Now that is a topic one does not hastily get into. So many pastors have told grieving mothers that their dead child has gone to hell.. stuff like that causes folk to give up hope. But the scriptures say that we inherit Adam's death but NOT his guilt. There is much more... for another day perhaps.

Edited by Justin Adams

1 hour ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

the magi

The magi saw what John saw. The Virgin (Virgo) in the constellation Leo etc. Yeshua born 3 BC Sept 11th. Back track the star charts and there is an 80 min window in that time frame with all the stars just right.

star 2.jpg

star chart.jpg

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

BIG, BIG NEWS: I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT THE MORNING AND EVENING SACRIFICES (THE TEMPLE SERVICE) IN JERUSALEM MAY BEGIN ON MAY 8, 2020. THE SANHEDRIN SAYS THAT THEY CAN BEGIN BEFORE THE 4TH TEMPLE (AFTER SOLOMON'S, ZERUBBABEL'S AND HEROD'S) IS BUILT. IF THEY DO START THEN, THEN 1040 (2300-1260) DAYS LATER, ON MARCH 14, 2023, THE RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE WILL COME, BANG ON OR VERY CLOSE TO IT. SEE THE ARTICLE:

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/149193/sanhedrin-to-reenact-hezekiahs-second-passover-sacrifice-on-mount-of-olives/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=After+Request+to+Sacrifice+Lamb+on+Temple+Mt++was+Denied%2C+Sanhedrin+Resorts+to+Plan+B+and+Today+s+Top+Stories&utm_campaign=BIN+-+AM+A%2FB+TEST+-+APRIL+26%2C+2020

We are given signs of the times. Not the times of the signs.

All this timing is like a cancer. Every inference is chewed up into a timing placement and argued over. It's a deception in itself and the prophetic community has bit hard.

Read every posting on prophecy. Timing timing timing.

On the third day, the trumpet will sound, have clean clothing. Exodus ch.19. God would raise up a prophet like unto Moses. That prophet is Jesus Christ. 

We have no control over the third day, no control over the trumpet sound becoming louder and louder but the one instruction to the people is to have clean garments. The garment of salvation. Hating the garment spotted with the flesh. The demoniac sitting at the feet of Jesus CLOTHED and in his right mind. Laodicea was naked. Isaiah and Micah prophecied at a point naked, under garment naked not buck. God provided garments of animal skins to Adam and Eve, something died, blood was shed to provide those clothes. Do not forsake the gathering together especially when you see that day approaching. Those that have insight among the people will give understanding to the many. Timing does people no good. It has grown into a boy crying wolf. 

Daniel, realizing the time was at hand, the captivity was over, prayed. As we all know, everyday is a day closer to that great and glorious day and we are living in unprecedented times. We need more Daniels.

And even if someone by chance has some timing issue right on this board, who? lol. We still won't know for sure until that day. The virgins knew the season when a cry came at midnight, always dark, always night. They still did not know the day or hour. 

But they were ready.