IGNORED

BIG, BIG NEWS: RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ON MARCH 14, 2023?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Is it possible that the adversary is delaying the fullness of the gentiles by all this eschatology stuff??

Justin, I missed this the first time. I take great exception to this statement, as I am not being used by the adversary, Satan, to delay the fulness of the Gentiles coming into God's Kingdom. Your statement actually diminishes God and His sovereignty. No human or even Satan can delay God's decided timeline:

Revelation 9:15 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Maybe take a look at all the distractions on YouTube and how so many seem bent on explaining the inexplicable over and over again and never arriving at a conclusion...

14 minutes ago, Zemke said:

We are given signs of the times. Not the times of the signs.

All this timing is like a cancer. Every inference is chewed up into a timing placement and argued over. It's a deception in itself and the prophetic community has bit hard.

Read every posting on prophecy. Timing timing timing.

On the third day, the trumpet will sound, have clean clothing. Exodus ch.19. God would raise up a prophet like unto Moses. That prophet is Jesus Christ. 

We have no control over the third day, no control over the trumpet sound becoming louder and louder but the one instruction to the people is to have clean garments. The garment of salvation. Hating the garment spotted with the flesh. The demoniac sitting at the feet of Jesus CLOTHED and in his right mind. Laodicea was naked. Isaiah and Micah prophecied at a point naked, under garment naked not buck. God provided garments of animal skins to Adam and Eve, something died, blood was shed to provide those clothes. Do not forsake the gathering together especially when you see that day approaching. Those that have insight among the people will give understanding to the many. Timing does people no good. It has grown into a boy crying wolf. 

Daniel, realizing the time was at hand, the captivity was over, prayed. As we all know, everyday is a day closer to that great and glorious day and we are living in unprecedented times. We need more Daniels.

And even if someone by chance has some timing issue right on this board, who? lol. We still won't know for sure until that day. The virgins knew the season when a cry came at midnight, always dark, always night. They still did not know the day or hour. 

But they were ready. 

Zemke, I appreciate your thoughts, but God Himself gives us the days--not quite enough info to be 100% sure that we are bang on, but very close. Daniel 8 says that the re-instituted daily sacrifices will last 2300 days before they are stopped by the Jewish Antichrist in the middle of the last 7 years, after Moses and Elijah have been preaching Christ for 1260 days (Rev 11.3). If he stops the sacrifices and kills them on the same day, which is not a stretch, that means that the sacrifices will last 1040 days until Moses and Elijah descend from heaven to Jerusalem, presumably at the same time as the resurrection and rapture. I didn't say that I know the day. I only have a good guess at the day from what the Bible says. And if the sacrifices start on May 8, then I plan to be at my parents' graves on March 14, 2023, hopefully to see them resurrected before my eyes, before I am raptured to join them with the Lord.

21 minutes ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

I take great exception to this statement

It was a question. Did it hit your hot button?

8 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

It was a question. Did it hit your hot button?

Justin, fair enough. It was a question. Obviously, it did hit my hot button a bit. Anyway, now you have my answer to your rhetorical question.

Love in the Lord,

Clive

27 minutes ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Justin, fair enough. It was a question. Obviously, it did hit my hot button a bit. Anyway, now you have my answer to your rhetorical question.

Love in the Lord,

Clive

No harm and no foul. Blessings.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Zemke, I appreciate your thoughts, but God Himself gives us the days--not quite enough info to be 100% sure that we are bang on, but very close. Daniel 8 says that the re-instituted daily sacrifices will last 2300 days before they are stopped by the Jewish Antichrist in the middle of the last 7 years, after Moses and Elijah have been preaching Christ for 1260 days (Rev 11.3). If he stops the sacrifices and kills them on the same day, which is not a stretch, that means that the sacrifices will last 1040 days until Moses and Elijah descend from heaven to Jerusalem, presumably at the same time as the resurrection and rapture. I didn't say that I know the day. I only have a good guess at the day from what the Bible says. And if the sacrifices start on May 8, then I plan to be at my parents' graves on March 14, 2023, hopefully to see them resurrected before my eyes, before I am raptured to join them with the Lord.

Well thanks Clive, I understand there is timing and of coarse we live in time and there will be a time we will know for certain the time is now.

Will admit there is a principle brought out by your reply above and that is the joy of not only seeing your parents but the Lord. As Peter said, "That great and glorious day." That's why I had mentioned Exodus 19. Their past is our future. That was shown to me on a thread on this board some years ago about types of the resurrection and it's become my favorite over the years. 

It's difficult to read prophecy without placing passages in some time frame but I believe we need to try. Understanding the theological principle rather than the mathematical chronology. Even though there is a chronology I'm thinking events fit into place more easily over time as we consider, for instance, Lots wife. We are told to consider Lots wife but do we?

There is so much old testament scripture referenced in Revelation and the lessons learned from these events of the past to prepare us for the future seem to be over shadowed by timing and placement. I'm realizing, in theory anyway, it's a big reason so many believers get turned off by prophecy and is why it's become so divisive that people are avoiding prophecy in more and more fellowships. At a time we need to get deeper into the word we are becoming more shallow with all our configurations instead of solid exhortation. Believing we are understanding but it seems every year these things become more confusing on these boards. 

Consider Rahab. Jericho. A series of seven and on the seventh another series of sevens, there is silence, shouting, a scarlet cord, trumpets, two spies. Revelation: A series of seven and on the seventh another series of sevens, silence, shouting, blood soaked garments, trumpets, two witnesses. 

First instinct, we look for timing. But what do these patterns mean? What does it say to us in a more deeply meaningful exhorting way? I'm not sure yet, but over time it has more meaning than it did last year and the year before. Rahab is in the hall of faith in Hebrews and also in the line of Messiah Jesus. 

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy. So much more to consider and so little time.

It's why I said in the first post we need to be like Daniel. 

In 2Timothy 4:8 Paul is speaking of the reward awaiting him and he goes on to say that not only will he receive a gift but also to all those who loved His  appearing. There is a principle in this statement that you captured in your response to me and that is the joy and anticipation fulfilled in the love of Our Lords appearing. It's a principle that crushes over all differences of timing. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

Where am I cheating with the data? Be specific.

Pretrib is littered with rhetoric, inaccurate propositions and a false equivalency or two. 

Where does the Pretrib doctrine not cheat with the data would be a shorter discussion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Agreed. Anyone totally sold on pre-trib should dare to watch Dr Heiser's Eschatology Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJt_L-aUZk

If you are serious, watch that. Then tell us what you think afterwards.

There is no point on saying it often and loud - that will not make it so. Just do a bit of real study please.

An excellent suggestion. I doubt very much anyone sold on pretrib will delve into a study that does not confirm bias. To find the truth one has to love the truth.

Pretrib appeals to the flesh though fear. It places trust in a doctrine, not the Spirit. It's a false prophet and we know from long history how a portion of the people called by His name love their prophets and kings.

4 minutes ago, Diaste said:

It places trust in a doctrine, not the Spirit.

Alway dangerous. I really feel for folk that have been drinking this koolaid for so many years. I just hope their faith will not fail when it just does not happen the way the prophecy pundits say...