IGNORED

BIG, BIG NEWS: RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ON MARCH 14, 2023?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, The Light said:

I've already watched almost 3 hours last week. I can tell you that time he did not address two raptures in what I watched,  he merely said there are two choices. I think it was splitters and joiners, and those two scenarios do provide any scriptural proof that there are not two raptures, one for the church and one for the 12 tribes across the earth. Maybe he addresses it in the last 2 hours, but I highly doubt it. It's just the usual stuff other than his vocabulary, what happens to the Church in the 70th week of Daniel. He doesn't seem to gather that they are in heaven and all the scriptures are referring to the Jews.

70th has come and gone. Dream on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Pleasant...

How about you posting some scriptural evidence that what I am saying is cheating with the data? I've got lots of posts surely you can find something that I say that CHEATs THE DATA. If you can find it, I would like to know as I'm not interested in running from the truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, The Light said:

I would like to know

Last words from me about this... you KNOW you cut and spice and dice and out of context quote. Go to the Aramaic and Hebrew texts and ignore 2nd to 4th century theology on down and the myriad dogmas and mistranslations.

It will take you a very long and fruitless journey because NO MAN KNOWS...

70th has come and gone. Dream on.

Words, Baloney. Not the truth. Fear comes to mind.

Last words from me about this...

Yeah, thought so, fear. The ones that have no proof cut and run, EVERY TIME.

you KNOW you cut and spice and dice and out of context quote

Let's see the proof. Show an example. You are barking up the wrong tree.

. Go to the Aramaic and Hebrew texts and ignore 2nd to 4th century theology on down and the myriad dogmas and mistranslations.

Goodness, are you ever confused. Let's start throwing out some facts, some proof. Can you produce ANY scriptural support that I cheat on the data?

It will take you a very long and fruitless journey because NO MAN KNOWS...

You are correct. It will be a total waste of time for you to attempt to find ANY scriptural support that shows I cheat the data. What I see is lots of flapping and no flying. You don't have anything beyond empty unsupported words? I've made lots of posts, surely you can come up with something?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 4/26/2020 at 8:15 PM, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

BIG, BIG NEWS: I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT THE MORNING AND EVENING SACRIFICES (THE TEMPLE SERVICE) IN JERUSALEM MAY BEGIN ON MAY 8, 2020. THE SANHEDRIN SAYS THAT THEY CAN BEGIN BEFORE THE 4TH TEMPLE (AFTER SOLOMON'S, ZERUBBABEL'S AND HEROD'S) IS BUILT. IF THEY DO START THEN, THEN 1040 (2300-1260) DAYS LATER, ON MARCH 14, 2023, THE RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE WILL COME, BANG ON OR VERY CLOSE TO IT. SEE THE ARTICLE:

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/149193/sanhedrin-to-reenact-hezekiahs-second-passover-sacrifice-on-mount-of-olives/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=After+Request+to+Sacrifice+Lamb+on+Temple+Mt++was+Denied%2C+Sanhedrin+Resorts+to+Plan+B+and+Today+s+Top+Stories&utm_campaign=BIN+-+AM+A%2FB+TEST+-+APRIL+26%2C+2020

I don't get the date setting, BUT........Jesus told us we can know THE SEASON, and I always assumed that was just us knowing the general time of the Rapture. Now I think we can know via a SPECIFIC SEASON (so a three to four month span) all because of things I have learned in the last few months.

Just before the Rapture we will see the BIRTH PANGS of Kingdoms against kingdoms, earthquakes, famine and PESTILENCE. Does anyone remember the 1968-1969 seasons which killed 1-4 million people world wide ? There was a story about this in the New York Post today.

Why American life went on as normal during the killer pandemic of 1969 (Headline)

H3N2 (or the “Hong Kong flu,” as it was more popularly known) was an influenza strain that the New York Times described as “one of the worst in the nation’s history.” The first case of H3N2, which evolved from the H2N2 influenza strain that caused the 1957 pandemic, was reported in mid-July 1968 in Hong Kong. By September, it had infected Marines returning to the States from the Vietnam War. By mid-December, the Hong Kong flu had arrived in all fifty states. (Snippet).

The original pandemic hit in 1958, but this was much worse. Now we have the Corona Virus, after having the Swine Flu and another form of SARS a few years back. So we have the Wars, Famine, Earthquakes and PESTILENCE all happening in the last 50-100 years. So, its as if God is warning us to repent as He always warns just before Judgment. 

Now, there is a huge asteroid heading our way called Apophis (Egyptian god of old, no kidding) which is 400 yards wide and will come within 20,000 miles (32,000 kilometers} of earth on April 13, 2029 {Friday 13th}. That is 10 x closer than the moon !! They say there is a 3 percent chance of it hitting just off the California coast. So, if this is the Joel 2 Day of the Lord (Rev. 6th Seal which is actually the 1st-4th Trumps) and it wipes out about a 1/3 of the world {the USA, Americas in general would be in total chaos} then the Anti-Christs PATH would be made much easier, all the E.U. King/President has to do is Conquer the Mediterranean Sea Region to become THE BEAST. 

So, if April 13, 2029 is the DOTL Event, that means it has to be 3 1/2 years into the 70th week by the time it happens because it happens at the Midway point. So, April 13, 2029 MINUS 3 years is April 13, 2026. Now we need to take 6 more months off give or take a few days, of the remaining 180 some odd days, so lets take off 180 days. That would put us at the very beginning of Oct. 2025. So lets just say we can know THE SEASON like Jesus stated and the DOTL is April 13, 2029, that would have Rapture in the Fall of 2025, only 5 years or so from now. Jesus fulfilled the Spring Feasts, we are now in THE HARVEST, the Fall Feasts are all that needs to be fulfilled. In 2025 the Feast of Trumpets begins on Sep. 23 and ends on Sep. 25. { Close to the figures above as being early Oct. }

The name of Rosh Hashanah can be translated as “first” or “head of the year.” It is also sometimes called “The Feast of Trumpets.” Secondly, Rosh Hashanah is a celebration of creation.

Edited by Revelation Man

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Now, there is a huge asteroid heading our way called Apophis (Egyptian god of old, no kidding) which is 400 yards wide and will come within 20,000 miles (32,000 kilometers} of earth on April 13, 2029 {Friday 13th}. That is 10 x closer than the moon !! They say there is a 3 percent chance of it hitting just off the California coast. So, if this is the Joel 2 Day of the Lord (Rev. 6th Seal which is actually the 4th Trump)

Take out the biggest sledge hammer you got and drive that square peg into that round hole. Yeah, let's make fit. The 6th seal has to be the 4th trump, because, because, because that's the only way I can get this to work.

Point being that no trumpets can sound before the 7th seal is opened. Somehow you have concocted the 4th trump happening before the 7th seal is opened.

So, if April 13, 2029 is the DOTL Event, that means it has to be 3 1/2 years into the 70th week by the time it happens because it happens at the Midway point. So, April 13 2029 MINUS 3 years is April 13, 2026. Now we need to take 6 more months off give or take a few days, of the remaining 180 some odd days, so lets take off 180 days. That would put us at the very beginning of Oct. 2025. So lets just say we can know THE SEASON like Jesus stated and the DOTL is April 13, 2029, that would have Rapture in the Fall of 2025, only 5 years or so from now.

Probably should be looking when summer is nigh.

Jesus fulfilled the Spring Feasts

This is not correct. Pentecost is considered a spring feast. Pentecost was not fulfilled when the Holy Spirit was sent to the Church. Pentecost is a harvest feast and no harvest has occurred. Pentecost is the time of the wheat harvest. The barley harvest comes first, then the wheat.

, we are now in THE HARVEST, the Fall Feasts are all that needs to be fulfilled. In 2025 the Feast of Trumpets begins on Sep. 23 and ends on Sep. 25. 

The name of Rosh Hashanah can be translated as “first” or “head of the year.” It is also sometimes called “The Feast of Trumpets.” Secondly, Rosh Hashanah is a celebration of creation.

The Feast of Trumpets is the fall fruit harvest. That will be for the 12 tribes across the earth (the seed of the woman) just prior to the wrath of God. It will occur at the last trump, which is blown on the feast. The nation of Israel will remain on the earth in a place of protection (those that flee), as she flees when the AOD is set up. She needs to pray that her flight not be in winter. Here is your fall fruit harvest.

Rev 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

15 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I don't want to wait that long. 

:th_frusty:

Godismyloveforever, I'm afraid it is going to be a little longer than that. The second Passover sacrifice on May 8 was cancelled. But, take heart, they will undoubtedly try again very soon, maybe as early as Pentecost.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't get the date setting, BUT........Jesus told us we can know THE SEASON, and I always assumed that was just us knowing the general time of the Rapture. Now I think we can know via a SPECIFIC SEASON (so a three to four month span) all because of things I have learned in the last few months.

Revelation Man, I think that we will be able to make a good guess at the very day of the resurrection and rapture, which I think are only about 3 years away. I take the 2300 evenings and mornings of the daily sacrifice--1 lamb in the evening and 1 lamb in the morning--in Daniel 8 as referring to the sacrifices which the Sanhedrin are trying to start in Jerusalem right now. Once started, they will last 2300 evenings and mornings until the Jewish Antichrist stops them in the middle of the last 7 years of the 6th millennium (after 14 billion years, with no macro-evolution), ending in 2030. If he stops them on the same day that he kills Moses and Elijah, who will preach Christ in Jerusalem for 1260 days, that tells me that the resurrection and rapture will happen 2300-1260=1040 days after the daily sacrifices start, at the same time that Moses and Elijah descend from heaven to Jerusalem.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/17/2020 at 9:18 AM, The Light said:

Take out the biggest sledge hammer you got and drive that square peg into that round hole. Yeah, let's make fit. The 6th seal has to be the 4th trump, because, because, because that's the only way I can get this to work.

Point being that no trumpets can sound before the 7th seal is opened. Somehow you have concocted the 4th trump happening before the 7th seal is opened.

I misstated what it is, the 6th Seal/Joel 2 Event actually is the 1st Trump through the 4th Trump. 

As I pointed out, if you actually would read my replies instead of just replying {Something I would never do} the Seals are not ACTIONABLE.....SEE THAT ? The Seals are not ACTIONABLE, meaning the Parchment of Judgments can not be read aloud until ALL 7 Seals are broken. Rich Kings would place 2 or 3 Seals on a letter to someone if it was top secret. They did that so no one could read the content until ALL THE SEALS were Broken. So As Jesus breaks the 1st Seal he says the Anti-Christ {White Horse Conqueror} is coming over a 42 month time period. The Red Horse of War is the same Anti-Christ, he brings War for 42 months, the Black Horse Jesus prophesies will bring FAMINE for 42 months and the Pale Green Horse will bring Death/Sickness of a 42 month period of time, these are all Prophetic uttering's of Jesus, opening the Seals in Heaven, just before they COME TO PASS at the beginning of the DOTL {Trump Judgments}. 

The 5th Seal foretells of many Martyrs over a 42 Month period, and the 6th Seal FORETELLS of an Asteroid plunging into the earth's Atmosphere, kicking off the Day of the Lord as foretold in Joel ch. 2, and in Rev. ch. 6. So the Seals are not ACTIONABLE, they are Prophetic uttering's about what is coming when this Asteroid HITS EARTH !!

1st Trump = the Fire coming in before the Asteroid hits {burning grasses and trees}. The 2nd Trump is the MOUNTAIN being cast into the Sea taking out a 1/3 of everything in the world OR The Americas in our hemisphere. The 3rd Trump is the Star falling to earth, the same Asteroid will be seen as a Ball of fire plunging to earth. I think John was shown it will be a gigantic Rock/Mountain and then shown it coming in HOT like a star would look. This Darkens the Sun, Moon and Stars, so I assume this impact has a huge plume of smoke that darkens the Sun, Moon and Stars and thus the 1st-4th Trumps are actually the Day of the Lord event described in Joel 2 and in Rev. 6.  If Joel 2 can be Prophetic why can't Rev. 6 be Prophetic ? Pssttt, it is, and that is why some people confuse all the Seals, Trumps and Vials as being the same event. I think the Seals DESCRIBE the coming Trump events, at least the 6th Seal does, the other 5 Seals describe the coming Beasts 42 month rule on earth.

Probably should be looking when summer is nigh.

That just a parable, the Three Feasts Jesus fulfilled were Spring Feasts..........we are now in the Harvest Feast of Summer...........The Three Remaining Feasts are all Fall Feasts. The LAST TRUMP always ended the Harvest {Feast of Trumps}. The Feast of Atonement was next, and Israel must ATONE during the 70th week. Then we get the Feast of Tabernacles, and to TABERNACLE means to Dwell with God and Jesus is God, so Jesus reigns from Jerusalem for 1000 years, or TABERNACLES with the Jews !! So it has to be during the Fall Feasts.

The Harvest happens in the Spring and Summer, it's pretty much all alone on the calendar, just like the Church Age is. However, the Harvest was started by Israel {Spring Harvest} then came the Summer Harvest, that we are in now, and the Feast of Trump ENDS the Summer Harvest, it never ends the Spring Harvest brother. We are in the Gentile Harvesting Period {Summer Harvest}.

The Feast of Trumpets is the fall fruit harvest. That will be for the 12 tribes across the earth (the seed of the woman) just prior to the wrath of God. It will occur at the last trump, which is blown on the feast. The nation of Israel will remain on the earth in a place of protection (those that flee), as she flees when the AOD is set up. She needs to pray that her flight not be in winter. Here is your fall fruit harvest.

Rev 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Verse 18 is about the EVIL TARES, not the Wheat which is Israel. 

Edited by Revelation Man