• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

So once again, you have nothing new to say, and are just spamming repeated posts.

Not only are you spamming stuff that isn't new, but it has nothing at all to do with the discussion.

Thankfully this forum has a way to deal with that.  I'm going to put you on ignore, and never see your posts again, or talk to you about anything.  If have nothing of value to say, then you are wasting everyone's time.  I might mention that unlike my posts which have referenced the Bible numerous times, and have been based on the life and actions of Jesus Christ himself... you have basically been obnoxious here.  I think you should reflect on how your actions on this thread, have made Christianity and Jesus, look bad.

Good bye.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

So once again, you have nothing new to say, and are just spamming repeated posts.

Not only are you spamming stuff that isn't new, but it has nothing at all to do with the discussion.

Thankfully this forum has a way to deal with that.  I'm going to put you on ignore, and never see your posts again, or talk to you about anything.  If have nothing of value to say, then you are wasting everyone's time.  I might mention that unlike my posts which have referenced the Bible numerous times, and have been based on the life and actions of Jesus Christ himself... you have basically been obnoxious here.  I think you should reflect on how your actions on this thread, have made Christianity and Jesus, look bad.

Good bye.

Always look for those who are faithful and truthful,  and even though people used to 'expect' that from forums on the internet,   that carried a 'christian' name,   they find out quickly otherwise,  and usually leave without posting anything (per their many testimony unpublished).   Listening to demons, following false seeker-friendly gospels,  is very common apparently,  everywhere,  and so every statement of anyone (even of an Apostle, or a so-called 'angel of light') MUST BE PROVEN FIRST,

BEFORE accepting it.  This testing rules out over 90% everywhere, and more in most places....  honesty and truth is very rare, online, and in person.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/28/2020 at 10:36 AM, AustinIfeanyi said:

Brethren please I wanna ask, How do you deal with friends/Neighbours with very bad habits and doesn't wanna change, but rather want you to always be around them and get upset when you stay away from them?? Knowing that the bible told us to flee from such people, how do we manage their feelings so they dont feel rejected ?? Please share your experiences. 

Thank you. 

I think it is best to be honest. Tell then exactly how you feel. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Always look for those who are faithful and truthful,  and even though people used to 'expect' that from forums on the internet,   that carried a 'christian' name,   they find out quickly otherwise,  and usually leave without posting anything (per their many testimony unpublished).   Listening to demons, following false seeker-friendly gospels,  is very common apparently,  everywhere,  and so every statement of anyone (even of an Apostle, or a so-called 'angel of light') MUST BE PROVEN FIRST,

BEFORE accepting it.  This testing rules out over 90% everywhere, and more in most places....  honesty and truth is very rare, online, and in person.

Agreed.  I learned a long time ago, that you give people a chance, but when they prove to be a troll, you simply ban them.  In this case, I banned him from interacting with me, using the ignore feature.

I have him a chance.  But he blew it.

You can't live life, allowing other people to steal your joy.  Some people are just toxic, and you have to like any other cancer, cut them out of your life.

Christian people, can be toxic like this guy.  You just have remove them from your life.

Interestingly, this applies directly to the original poster, asking how to deal with someone who was toxic in their life.  So I have actually lived out directly in this very thread, the statements I advised to him to do.   Rather ironic isn't it?  I advised him on how to do with such people, and then practiced out exactly what I advised him to do, in the very thread he asked about it.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus always spoke and did just as the Father directed,  perfectly.

Yes, He did. He also spoke on occasion from the frustrations from His humanly heart as well. 

Matthew 17:17: How long shall I be with you, and how long shall I endure you

His attitude and deeds and words always perfect too.

Still our Lord had to suffer times of impatience. Even with His followers. Thomas doubted Him until he had to place and actual physical and visual inspection of the Lord. That must have disappointed Jesus tremendously. He He appears before his disciples and Thomas had the audacity of disbelieving Him. Wow. That must have been insulting, but Thomas had already been forgiven of that doubt.  

His audience?  Like our audience,  sinful world - sinful men,  society, 

We were all sinners, but He died to wash away our sins. 

and most people rejected and hated and hate Jesus, 

By majority perhaps. That seems to downplay all the millions that have come to Jesus over the last two thousand plus years. Give some credit to yourself. You came and answered the call upon your heart as those who did before you. I hardly think that should be discredited. 

Most people today still reject Jesus,  and do until He Returns.

I think my last statement covers that pretty well. Sure, most people will die in their sins and go to eternal damnation. But look and see how many haven't rejected Him. Again, Millions upon millions. You're gonna have a lot of company in Heaven. I wouldn't forget this truth.

See you there!  1758676386_blinkysmiley.gif.b201220be160b316394ff62c00ca7858.gif

Jesus said Jesus never spoke of nor from Himself,  but always from the Father, as written,  and as seen,  through all Scripture, through all of His Life,  through every Word of His, and every Action....  all from and of and relying totally on the Father,  as necessary.

2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yes, He did. He also spoke on occasion from the frustrations from His humanly heart as well. 

On 4/30/2020 at 5:00 AM, LonerAndy said:

So this is unfair to me, because I have no problems hurting people's feelings.

:rolleyes: Unfair? Really? Why answer the question from the OP then? 

49 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

Some people are just toxic,

And obviously immature besides showing a lack of mercy. Not attributes the Lord is pleased with. Then again, many of us have bad attitudes in general. Some more than others. 

27 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus said Jesus never spoke of nor from Himself,  but always from the Father, as written,  and as seen,  through all Scripture, through all of His Life,  through every Word of His, and every Action....  all from and of and relying totally on the Father,  as necessary.

Wow Jeff, you don't even look nearly that old. I suppose he never joked around with His disciples or laughed with them either. Any words or stories not written in the word you'd like to share, since you were there to testify all these acclaims? I'd be very interested in hearing them. :rolleyes:

It is all written in His Word,  the Bible,  yes KJV,  ESV,  Phillips,  pick your choice - it is written already, 

and yet many know neither His Word,  nor the Power of God. (the Truth either) but manmade myths instead - tradition instead, opposed to all God's Word, as written.

Why multitudes get it wrong ?   Is written in the first couple chapters of 1 Corinthians.... re the "spiritual" man.... vs the unspiritual men,  clearly different, clearly described in Scripture, with perfect harmony ,  no contradictions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

On 4/28/2020 at 1:36 PM, AustinIfeanyi said:

Brethren please I wanna ask, How do you deal with friends/Neighbours with very bad habits and doesn't wanna change, but rather want you to always be around them and get upset when you stay away from them?? Knowing that the bible told us to flee from such people, how do we manage their feelings so they dont feel rejected ?? Please share your experiences. 

Thank you. 

Shake the dust off your feet at them, my man. Matthew 10:14.