IGNORED

Is Famine Coming? Are We At the Beginning of Sorrows?

ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Sonshine said:

... yes, and that is why our Father has shortened the time of the great tribulation.

Yes, our Father did shorten the time or duration but note the KEY words here  GREAT TRIBULATION.  It is still going to be a time of great trials, such as never before....

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

I think we are in thee last days but I don't know if we are in the beginning of sorrows it is possible that we are entering that time & that the signs of the end times are increasing in frequency,  I do believe that earthquakes, storms & this Pandemic could be signs of the beginning of sorrows that Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24

• Thumbs Up 2

I just found out today, that there is a shortage of deep freezers.  Seriously???  So if we put all these things that are happening, it is giving us all a clear picture of what is coming.  Prepare most importantly that your FAITH IS BUILT ON WHO GOD IS, AND THAT HE IS OUR SOVEREIGN GOD.  FEAST ON HIS WORD, GO INTO YOUR PRAYER CLOSETS AND SPEND TIME WITH HIM!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

It may be difficult, but especially so for those who do not have the seal of God in their foreheads.

Revelation 9:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

- S O N s h i n e - 

We know it is going to be difficult brother, BUT OH!!!  Our Father's grace will abound more!!! His Spirit is going to help us!!!  He will get us through!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! WE EXALT THE LORD GOD, THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH!!!