• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Clipper said:

The state of the US healthcare system ?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/must-watch-tearful-nurse-blows-whistle-new-york-hospitals-murdering-covid-patients-complete-medical-mismanagement/

Warning the video is filled with expletives, but worth watching.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/3/2020 at 3:40 AM, Cornelius10 said:

Of these infected something like 99.7% will survive.

It might be a little higher like 99.9% will survive

those numbers can't even be close to reality since 80% of the people affected are still sick and we don't really know if they will live or die.....    and among those who have not been infected we really have no idea how many will.....    and since we are discovering that the virus has more ways of killing us than first noted, we really don't know of the damage it's done to our bodies even in those that have not died.....       In the United States as of this morning we have had 1,192,216  tested positive  and 178,581 have officially recovered.   68,715 have died.   That makes only 247,233 have completed the cycle of the disease and we can know if they will live or die......       that really shows that of all the people that have completed the cycle 28% have died.   You can't figure the death rate until the pandemic is completely over.    That's the way you figure if using last years data where everyone either lived or died.   We really haven't peaked in new cases yet for yesterday there were 27,000+ new cases....   we have leveled out but not really dropping in new cases.   They closed all the exits and on ramps going in and out of Gallup New Mexico Friday evening for a huge bloom there.     Was planned to open today...

So let us not count our chickens before they hatch and lets not make this virus frivolous as we have to go back to work..     We really don't know who's had it or whether or not those that have will get immunity longer than three weeks, the antibody tests we are starting to use have not even been valuated to be certified as accurate and the original tests were  not so good...   

no one can guess if the thing is going to mutate and turn on us again as happened in 1918....

I really would ask that people don't treat this virus lightly for the numbers we are getting in a lot of places are just not statistically valid.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

Just now, other one said:

those numbers can't even be close to reality since 80% of the people affected are still sick and we don't really know if they will live or die.....    and among those who have not been infected we really have no idea how many will.....    and since we are discovering that the virus has more ways of killing us than first noted, we really don't know of the damage it's done to our bodies even in those that have not died.....       In the United States as of this morning we have had 1,192,216  tested positive  and 178,581 have officially recovered.   68,715 have died.   That makes only 247,233 have completed the cycle of the disease and we can know if they will live or die......       that really shows that of all the people that have completed the cycle 28% have died.   You can't figure the death rate until the pandemic is completely over.    That's the way you figure if using last years data where everyone either lived or died.   We really haven't peaked in new cases yet for yesterday there were 27,000+ new cases....   we have leveled out but not really dropping in new cases.   They closed all the exits and on ramps going in and out of Gallup New Mexico Friday evening for a huge bloom there.     Was planned to open today...

So let us not count our chickens before they hatch and lets not make this virus frivolous as we have to go back to work..     We really don't know who's had it or whether or not those that have will get immunity longer than three weeks, the antibody tests we are starting to use have not even been valuated to be certified as accurate and the original tests were  not so good...   

no one can guess if the thing is going to mutate and turn on us again as happened in 1918....

I really would ask that people don't treat this virus lightly for the numbers we are getting in a lot of places are just not statistically valid.

I Ask that You watch the video at the link I posted above, of the Nurse from NYC hospitals. This is no Joke as to what is going on here. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Ask that You watch the video at the link I posted above, of the Nurse from NYC hospitals. This is no Joke as to what is going on here. 

I saw the video the first day it came out and while it is disturbing, I don't think it's representative of all the hospitals around..     The virus is new and we are learning how to deal with it...   and to start it wasn't necessarily very good.  But I'm not buying into the thoughts that people are being killed on purpose as the lady in the video seems to be saying...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

44 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Say this, Because it is my opinion that a lot of the reporting is "hearsay" as opposed to actual facts, even the statistics are being manipulated. 

for example:

Another funeral director claims that they are labeling deaths as COVID for any respiratory distress — including pneumonia and the flu.

“They are putting COVID on a lot of death certificates because people who are going to their hospital with any kind of respiratory distress, respiratory problems, pneumonia, the flu — the flu-like symptoms lead into the COVID-19,” said Joseph Antioco of Schafer Funeral Home. “To me, all you’re doing is padding the statistics. You’re putting people on that have COVID-19 even if they didn’t have it. You’re making the death rate for New York City a lot higher than it should be.”

ABSOLUTELY!!!

The internet is full of doctors saying they are being forced to claim a death was the result of the virus, ...even if it was from some other cause, ...or risk their jobs! 

"Who" is forcing them???

Please folks, wake up....

The WHO statistics of deaths compared with the world population is "only" 1.4 ten thousandths of ONE percent, ...not even close to ONE PERCENT of the world's population.

The Holy Spirit warned us the AC's appearing would be with deception, lies and miracles, ...the world stage is being set up, the deception is so strong that if it were possible that even the elect would be deceived, ...it doesn't matter how you chronologically fit that into your personal beliefs, ...we can't deny that is what we, the Church, ...are watching...

Lord bless  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 5/3/2020 at 1:24 AM, dhchristian said:

This is just for sheer curiosity, But I was discussing with someone I know if they knew anyone who has gotten Covid 19 In their Inner circle? 

So I Pose this question here as well. 

Has anyone in your Inner circle of friends and family been infected With Covid 19, and what is the ratio? (By ratio I mean if your inner circle consists of 20 People and 3 have been infected then the ratio is 3 In 20) you can define inner circle as all those who would confide in you if they had been infected, Don't extend this into the "friend of friend" category, Just those close to you.  

I Am not doing this for any reason in Particular, But the more I talk to people, Most do not Know of anyone who has been infected personally.

None that I know of.  I do know an online pagan friend, who we are fairly certain she had the Covid.  But the symptoms were mild for her, and she's a younger-ish woman, in her 20s I believe.

But they think it was the covid because it lasted for a bit longer than 2 weeks.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

49 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

"Who" is forcing them???

As written in Scripture Prophesy:  pharmkea....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

This Covid crisis is bringing out the worst in many people. I think we're seeing what too much TV, video & other fantasy games, plus being on social media constantly does to you. I don't believe this is a hoax nor do I believe the out-of-town nurse. We're all sick of this but you skeptics have eased off on the precautions. I went outside today and 70 to 90% of the people weren't wearing masks unless they went in a store. If they keep doing that, and I assume they will, we should know in 4 to 5 weeks how real this is. I hope you skeptics are right, but I doubt it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

On 5/3/2020 at 6:24 AM, dhchristian said:

This is just for sheer curiosity, But I was discussing with someone I know if they knew anyone who has gotten Covid 19 In their Inner circle? 

So I Pose this question here as well. 

Has anyone in your Inner circle of friends and family been infected With Covid 19, and what is the ratio? (By ratio I mean if your inner circle consists of 20 People and 3 have been infected then the ratio is 3 In 20) you can define inner circle as all those who would confide in you if they had been infected, Don't extend this into the "friend of friend" category, Just those close to you.  

I Am not doing this for any reason in Particular, But the more I talk to people, Most do not Know of anyone who has been infected personally.

Yes. I am not in the US. Some countries are hit hard. I know people who are sick, have been sick, and others who have died.

US people are 4 weeks behind Europe. Give it another month and US answers will be different.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I don't know anyone from my "inner circle" but, my bff's mom and aunt has it. I was also around them a few times. 

As far as I know I am the only one among my family and friends who've had the antibody test. It was negative.

• Thumbs Up 2