• Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,928
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  231
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Tim Wilson to Hay-On-Wye Community Moaning Board

1t0 MolSatoiodpy tamtsmth oans21oo:5roe2d

There seems to be some confusion, especially with my many friends who live in and around my childhood home of Hay-on-Wye which sits right on the border of England and Wales. So I thought this might help.

In Wales you should stay at home unless you need to go to work in England. When you cross the border please be alert. There is no requirement for being alert at any time in Wales.

If you do travel to work in England please only use the bus as far as the border where you should either start walking or use a bicycle for the remainder of your journey.

In Wales you should not travel to exercise unless you travel to exercise in England when, as long as you are alert you`ll be fine as long as you haven’t travelled on your way to the border and you`ve stayed home whilst you are travelling. You will be asked for a certificate in England to prove your alertness. The English can travel to exercise as long as they don’t cross the border where they`ll be arrested for being alert but not at home.

In Wales it is important to realise that essential travel now also includes buying Dahlias and other essential flowers.

In England gardening is not classed as essential but you still need to be alert when you are not being allowed to shop for well rotted manure.

On June the 1st if your Welsh child attends an English school, as long as they are alert, they can go to school as long as they stay at home whilst at school. If you are on the English side of the border and your child goes to a Welsh school they cant because they should stay home even though they are alert and don’t need to stay home because they don’t live in Wales.

In July everyone in Cusop is opening a pub to cater for the thirsty hordes of Welsh who will flout the rules and not stay at home, go to the English pop up pubs and then be arrested in England on the way back to the border for not being alert after 10 pints of cider or in Wales for not being at home irrespective of the state of alertness.

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.89
  • Days Won:  64

Brothers and sisters let us be kind one to another. It's ok to have a difference of opinion but let us esteem each other.  

Hugs and love to you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Kinda funny ask and then object. Oh well. Can't win for losing some days.

You don't seem to understand what I was asking. I was asking our new member to post the prophesy and not a link to a video where they have not met with prior approval. All videos and/or links are for the video section of the forum and not for General Discussions. Neither are they allowed for posting communication responses with others such as Do You Just Want To Ask A Question? Nowhere are they acceptable but for the suggestion of the link. This has been Worthy's policy for quite sometime. 

Hopefully this clarifies the confusion. No videos here. Period. Why? Many have been posted here and elsewhere with questionable or unacceptable content. Links can also fall into the category of inappropriate content as well. If that's the case, one or more makes a report. Does this help? I wasn't asking for a video source. We aren't supposed to do that here. Is that okay with you? What's your take? Sound good or not? I think it's very sensible for administration to make this a policy. I like it. Don't you? 

You claim I was scolding when I requested this? Please read this Worthy link about posting video links and kindly comply. Thank you. 

Appears polite enough to me. You really didn't think so? Wow. Okay.

Can't win for losing some days.

Bad call. We both lose. Happy now? I concede to you.

Now let's get over this and move on.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, Amanda Frances said:

Brothers and sisters let us be kind one to another. It's ok to have a difference of opinion but let us esteem each other.  

Hugs and love to you. 

I personally feel to have been more than fair and reasonable. Apparently, a misjudgment may or may not have occurred on my behalf and whatever contention might have been misconstrued as something other than was meant to be conveyed. I meant no malenent. If it was taken as such, my humble apologies. 

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Jostler said:

your "system" of churchianity is dying, and the Lord is killing it.  I for one will be glad to see it go.  What will replace it will have an impact on the world...for good.  It will be capable of bringing in a harvest.... be careful not to make the same mistake the Scribes and Pharisees did....rejecting His ministry for the sake of their traditions and the system they loved more than God.  Full of Nicolaitan spirit, doctrine and structure, which He hates, this current system the world sees as church is being torn down, foundation swept clean so He can build HIS church, according to HIS design, not kingdoms built by men in their own names.

What is wrong with corperate church fellowship it was good for the early church, christ and the apostles then it's good enough for us.

Edited by vic66

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,657
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

your "system" of churchianity is dying, and the Lord is killing it.  I for one will be glad to see it go.  What will replace it will have an impact on the world...for good.  It will be capable of bringing in a harvest.... be careful not to make the same mistake the Scribes and Pharisees did....rejecting His ministry for the sake of their traditions and the system they loved more than God.  Full of Nicolaitan spirit, doctrine and structure, which He hates, this current system the world sees as church is being torn down, foundation swept clean so He can build HIS church, according to HIS design, not kingdoms built by men in their own names.

As for me and mine, we do  cherish the love, the prayers of and the fellowship of all the local brethren that gather to worship Jesus, and whom also go about sacrificially sharing a cup of cool water in the name of Jesus, all to God's glory in Jesus' name. I do indeed have love for the brethren God has led me into fellowship with at four quite different from each other bodies of Christ Jesus.

God is good good so good! he is good to me alway.

..."Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus,  by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh,  and since we have a great priest over the house of God,  let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.  Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.  And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,  not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Please give your definition of church fellowship and organistion