• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,375
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, LonerAndy said:

You are acting like every place in the world, has services like we do in America.  That if you just have the money, then you can get anything.

Sometimes you can't.  Some places, you can give people money, and no one will come build the house or the well, because they are Christians, or they live in places people simply don't want to go.

Sometimes just throwing money at people, is simply a way to avoid having to do the hard work yourself.

Now in places like Italy, if the pastor needs some money for a renovation, obviously we just send the money for the renovation.

But in places like some areas of Africa, where people simply can't find people to build things that are needed... sometimes you have to pack up and go there.

There are materials and workers available in third world countries.   I read many prayer reports about them doing things on their own.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 10:11 PM, Debp said:

I would also like to add that many Christians, due to some health reasons, are unable to attend church.   I believe the Lord understands this.

Debp

So very true.

So many people caught up in LEGALISM and RULE KEEPING, have no idea how understanding and loving and kind God can be when we have no control over our personal situations.

How much God loved King David INSPITE of his sins, continually amazes me.

How gentle and merciful our God can be when we are trying because of our love for HIM, but we fail, and He allows us to get up and try again, and again, until we get it right.

God bless all who stop by.

My name is OLIGOS

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I have not read the thread, but as a reaction to the title, I would make the following observations:

• Leaving a local church or a denomination, is not leaving THE church, that is leaving A church
  • Leaving a church, is not as good (in my opinion) as helping a church be better than it is
  • Leaving a church does not mean you do not find another gathering of Gods people, one's brothers and sisters in Christ
  • Leaving a church, removes one from the positive effects of being with God's people, and from many opportunities to minister to others
  • No Christian (a truly saved adopted born again child of God) ever leaves the church, one is one part of the Lord's body, or they are not, if they are, that is an eternal condition
  • The church, does not prevent anyone from finding Christ, that relationship is between Christ and the individual, the church cans not prevent nothing in creation can. If you are part of His church, you have already found Christ

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1