seanriecke.com

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I was watching a Trump rally recently and noticed the banners across the arena emblazoned with “Make America Great Again” and “ Keep America Great”.  The crowd  chanted “four more years!” as President Trump listed the many worldly accomplishments of his tenure as President. On the surface, these slogans sound as patriotic and pro-American as anything I’ve ever heard. What red blooded American could ever disagree with making our country great? So we pretty much all agree as Americans that we want our country to be great but what exactly is the definition of a great country? What is the formula or secret sauce of making a nation great? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/20/1967

From my perspective, we dumped the formula for the secret sauce when our nation turned from God and turned to "every body live how you want to live" . We traded values and high standards for hedonism, traded God for money.  We traded our rights for "my rights". A nation founded on God and His principals, not ours is what makes a nation great. Look at Israel, best example there is. When they obeyed God, nothing could stop them, they had the best of everything, but when they disobeyed God, you get what we are getting in the U.S, destroyed economy, lawlessness, enemy's at at our gates, loss of hard won freedoms etc. Just my two cents on a million dollar question.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

that is what you see on the main stream media, but i do not think the general population is.  since we retired in 2009 we have traveled all over the country about 20 weeks a year and wherever we went we found generally good people and serious Christians.  accepted well in all churches we visited, so i really don't see the country as gone to hell.

problem is that Jesus instructs us not to act like they do and we cant go around lying about everything.  there are many who want a communist government here, but i don't think they even understand what they think they want....  thus is our job of teaching them before it gets to real violence. When that day comes hard decisions will have to be made. there is still time...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 11:07 AM, seanriecke.com said:

I was watching a Trump rally recently and noticed the banners across the arena emblazoned with “Make America Great Again” and “ Keep America Great”.  The crowd  chanted “four more years!” as President Trump listed the many worldly accomplishments of his tenure as President. On the surface, these slogans sound as patriotic and pro-American as anything I’ve ever heard. What red blooded American could ever disagree with making our country great? So we pretty much all agree as Americans that we want our country to be great but what exactly is the definition of a great country? What is the formula or secret sauce of making a nation great? 

To me this is a really good question considering the state of our country right now, and peoples state of mind..

I wonder how this question would have been answered during the war between the states - The UNION against the CONFEDERATES??

What about KENT STATE PROTESTS AND STUDENTS BEING SHOT - DEAD - BY ARMES MILITARY, or RODNEY KING RIOTS, or MARTIN LUTHER KING RIOTS AND MARCHES or the WATTS RIOTS, or the VIEYNAM WAR PROTESTS AND RIOTS all over the U.S.??

IS HAVING THE FREEDOM TO HAVE A VOICE MAKE US GREAT??

Why do people still come from all over the world to live here??
Is the American dream still alive inspite of all this??

Do we have the freedom to become anything we set our minds on??

if WE'RE BORN HERE DO WE TAKE EVERYTHING WE HAVE FOR GRANTED , AND EVEN HAVE THE FREEDOM TO EXPECT TO GET WHATEVER WE WANT, AND THINK IT'S OUR RIGHT

TO HAVE THINGS GIVEN TO US BY OUR GOVERNMENT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is our country perfect. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

Is anyone in this country perfect - ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Even Christians - ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

People have problems, countries have problems, even families have problems, and marriages have problems.

But in this country we work through our problems, always have, hopefully, we always will.

To me being great isn't just about what you do, but how you do it a certain way and why.

We don't always have the right answers at first, but we don't quit until we find them

GOD BLESS AMERICA

MY name is OLIGOS

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I could make two cases of what made America great; the secular side and the God fearing and acceptance side and discuss manifest destiny and our founding fathers. To keep this brief: America was blessed as a nation beyond any other nation in the history of the world. Why? Because from the pilgrims forward, we as a colony then becoming a nation had a reverence and respect for the Lord; many of the population were true born again believers. America has sent more missionaries out than any other nation. Has supported and basically been on Israel's side all the way back to the early 20th century. Our only lawful legal documents [the Constitution of the United States of America, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights], along with some Christian English law adaptations recognize our true creator, and whom and where our God given rights come from. 

We can't make America great again by angering the Lord. Passing legislation making homosexuality legal and to celebrate it; light up the White House in rainbow colors [a slap to the face of the throne of God]. Pass legislation and law calling good evil, and evil good. Legally pass legislation to 'murder' millions of innocent children, now extending up to and including delivery time. Kicking God out of our government, public schools, displays, activities, etc. Anyone could continue on filling this page with reasons why America is in a severe decline by our actions. But to briefly sum it up; we as a nation have rejected the Lord Almighty and adopted the attitude, we don't need Him. Politicians, liberals and atheists demanding people and businesses stop saying "Merry Christmas", and instead greet everyone with "happy holidays". I could go on and on but; I'm getting worked up by the sentence...

Based on President Trump's campaign promises, rhetoric, actions, whom he has surrounded himself with and his achievements [especially with Israel]; I believe it was divine intervention and the Lord placed him there for His plan, reason and purposes. Could it be, this might be a short reprieve to change and get our nation back in order before final judgment of our nation occurs? 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 6/12/2020 at 2:07 PM, seanriecke.com said:

A solid work ethic.  Faith.  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  The declaration of independence.  Puritan faith.  Capitalism.  Not living on the work of others.    The list goes on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,231
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

When I see over over 1million people signed up to see President Trump. Its been almost 4 years and look at the crowd he still draws. And you talk to them.. they see all the tweets and the way he speaks..but hes not like anyone else in Washington. And for the most part keeps his word.

But yes.. Its our Father.. us "if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.if my people"

That promise is real.. we can stand in the GAP for this nation. I have .. I do. God looking for just one from among them to stand in the gab so He would not have to judge. So many of us are standing in the gab.. praise GOD glory to Jesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Roar said:

What has made America great is that we as a people were a Christian people and we supported God's chosen people Israel. If those things change then so will God's blessings upon this nation.

May be US debt of U$ 26 Trillions which means U$ 80,000 per citizen.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

May be US debt of U$ 26 Trillions which means U$ 80,000 per citizen.

Do you know what the debt is?

It is the amount of Interest owed on every Dollar you have.

You OWE 20% of every dollar you have to the Bank that issued the Note.

The National Deficit is the 20% owed to the Bank that made the Money we use.

We owe this money to a Bank that made US DOLLARS.

It is a bad coin we got from someone, they made the money and backed it, saying this money is good, will be honored, but they charge 20% for every Dollar created, this is the national debt.

The National Debt is the amount of INTEREST we owe on American Greenbacks.

Given to us by a Bank.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

It is Unusual, you can not pay off the National Debt with Greenbacks, as you owe 20% of every Greenback to the Bank.

It can be paid of in Gold, or blood.