• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

56 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Gideon, you need to get out of the house and go to the grocery store on a Friday...LOL!

As long as it is 3 a.m., can do. 5 p.m? No thank you. God has worked wonders with my patience, but when your starting point is. 20 ft. below ground level,  you do not have much room for bragging, or testing it. LOL.

Edited by Gideon

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, other one said:

actually i fell backwards from a three foot wet very slippery walkway onto an asphalt drive...   beat up and bruised and a Godsend i didn't break a hip....    sometimes it's a blessing to have a fat butt to absorb the stress.  sure does bruise though.  bruised the backs of both arms and one shoulder...     not bad for a 73 year old dude.  oh..... and really stressed my pride from all the people at the marina that were watching

I am 71,  so I know whereof you speak. If I drop change at a store, unless it is a quarter, I pretend it is not mine. I suspect the day will soon arrive that only paper money will get me to bend over. Getting old is not for sissies.

Gids 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I read it was more then 6200..thats ok.. lets run with that. How many watched it on tv? Those that watched in on FOX..how many MILLIONS were there? A all time record for FOX. The youtube channel I watched it..just that one channel had 172,000 watching.

8 Million Viewers Watch Fox News Coverage Of Trump’s Tulsa Rally.

LOL SOME just went after Trump for having the rally and 19,000 would be so close. Then we find it was about 6200... and Trump still gets made fun of.

It shows you most because of the virus stayed home and watched. But you will not read hear about the 8 million or the one youtube Channel I watched 172,000 in 90% of the media coverage.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

And I wonder how many people are showing up in Biden's basement for his rallies, as a comparison!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

12 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

I thought a large number of Trump supporters didn't think Covid19 is real.   

I have not heard that they don't think it is real, just that all the precautions being set up is a bit much.  Take the masks people are forced to wear.  The vast majority will never block the virus as it is not designed to do so, just dust.  The virus is much smaller than a dust particle. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I saw they packed the bleachers behind the Camera, NO ONE was wearing a mask, even though masks were given out free at the door.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

I have not heard that they don't think it is real, just that all the precautions being set up is a bit much.  Take the masks people are forced to wear.  The vast majority will never block the virus as it is not designed to do so, just dust.  The virus is much smaller than a dust particle. 

but the vast majority are riding on water droplets that the masks do stop.   Asian countries where they wear masks for pollution problems are having much less of a problem with covid.

15 minutes ago, other one said:

but the vast majority are riding on water droplets that the masks do stop.   Asian countries where they wear masks for pollution problems are having much less of a problem with covid.

That may be true, but they still are not designed for this purpose despite how much they may help.  They are better than nothing though, I agree. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 minutes ago, OneLight said:

That may be true, but they still are not designed for this purpose despite how much they may help.  They are better than nothing though, I agree. 

so we don't wear them at all?      the initial load of virus we are exposed to makes a difference in how sick we get from what i'm reading and listening to.   i think much of the problem is that the virus is so new we really don't know a lot of things we really need to know.  even more when the deep state threw politics into it things just got impossible.

my personal opinion is that the chinese communist party made the thing and turned it loose on the world on purpose in an attempt to gain a foothold across the world.  communist groups are working in step to overthrow our constitution....   throw in the BLM whose core  group are marxist terrorists and you have the USA as it is tonight.

As Jacob said, "{Donald Trump is destroying the new world order}" and you have the democratic party's part of it.......  and most of the protestors are just useful idiots that will be disposed of when the time comes....  the only winner is the devil himself, and not even that will last long.

Will their actions work,,,,,,   i would think it depends on whether God is ready to end it all.   

anyway, back to the virus, i don't think we've seen it's potential reached yet....          i don't think we've had the time to understand the damage it is doing to the people getting over it.  I have 5 acquaintances that have had it one died and so far none of the others have come out unscathed.   some minor some devastated.

7 minutes ago, other one said:

so we don't wear them at all?      the initial load of virus we are exposed to makes a difference in how sick we get from what i'm reading and listening to.   i think much of the problem is that the virus is so new we really don't know a lot of things we really need to know.  even more when the deep state threw politics into it things just got impossible.

my personal opinion is that the chinese communist party made the thing and turned it loose on the world on purpose in an attempt to gain a foothold across the world.  communist groups are working in step to overthrow our constitution....   throw in the BLM whose core  group are marxist terrorists and you have the USA as it is tonight.

As Jacob said, "{Donald Trump is destroying the new world order}" and you have the democratic party's part of it.......  and most of the protestors are just useful idiots that will be disposed of when the time comes....  the only winner is the devil himself, and not even that will last long.

Will their actions work,,,,,,   i would think it depends on whether God is ready to end it all.   

anyway, back to the virus, i don't think we've seen it's potential reached yet....          i don't think we've had the time to understand the damage it is doing to the people getting over it.  I have 5 acquaintances that have had it one died and so far none of the others have come out unscathed.   some minor some devastated.

Most of the masks in my part of the country come with warnings stating they are not for Covid-19.  That just tells me that they are to pacify those who are freaking out over catching the virus.  Should we ware them?  It depends on where you are going and what you are doing.  I don't wear them climbing, but I will wear them in a crowded area when everyone else is wearing them to appease others.  As for me personally, I don't socialize much at all.  I'm an introvert by nature, so I don't do social gatherings.

As I said before in another thread, if it is my time, nothing will stop my death.  If it is not, nothing will take me.  I put full trust in the Lord when it comes to my time to die.

As far as the world goes, buckle up, you haven't seen anything yet.  The ride is going to get a lot rougher.