• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,389
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Roar said:

Having just spent five days in my local hospital, four in the ICU unit wearing masks was the hot topic among the Nurses. The hospital is full to capacity and the nurses kept asking why people keep refusing to take the simple step of wearing a mask to try to reduce the cases  coming into the hospital. My viewpoint to them was because of ignorance and a true lack of the true depth of the threat they are facing. Those nurses as well as doctors are tired, and in many cases exhausted. They wear masks all day every day at work trying to save lives! So what is sooooo hard for people to wear a mask to try to reduce their workload? I am alive today, five days after Afib of the heart, and blood clots in both Lungs due to these tired over worked people so give them a break and for God's sake just wear a mask!!! 

in my opinion the problem is that we threw politics into the frey, and we have a new virus and we are just learning about it and how it transmits so things change as we learn more about the virus.....    basically, we are free and no one is going to tell me i have to wear a mask.   so you go looking for reasons not to have to wear a mask....   and you can find anything in the world on the internet to justify anything.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

10 hours ago, Roar said:

just wear a mask!!! 

Amen!!!    

Hey look, here in NY & NJ we've been wearing masks and doing the social distancing thing and we have flattened the curve. It works (with the Lord's help, of course) but it does work.

Not wearing a mask because of pride & ego is a sin. Not only because we are supposed to obey our elected officials but also because that kind of prideful arrogance is what Jesus and the Apostles said can keep a person out of heaven.  Furthermore, suppose you're one of the people with no symptoms but you can still infect others. You wear a mask to protect others, not so much yourself. But who cares about others, not you who refuse to wear the mask.

I guess you think it is okay to harm others, even unknowingly? I mean what do you think Jesus would say to that?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

Why are we not required to wear a mask for the flu season? What makes this virus more important than the flu? Only 45% of people got a flu vaccination in 2019. The flu virus is just as bad as COVID-19 or worse. 

COVID-19 stinks of bioterrorism but it is like the elephant in the room. 

Edited by missmuffet

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Why are we not required to wear a mask for the flu season? What makes this virus more important than the flu? Only 45% of people got a flu vaccination in 2019. The flu virus is just as bad as COVID-19 or worse. 

COVID-19 stinks of bioterrorism but it is like the elephant in the room. 

Covid spreads much faster and has a higher infection rate then the flu.  While one person with the flu will infect one another person. One person with Covid will infect up to three people. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Why are we not required to wear a mask for the flu season? What makes this virus more important than the flu?

I honestly don't know the answer to this. But I am wondering why this virus is called The Novel Corona Virus? I know the word novel means new and or unknown. But what is so different about this virus that we see it as completely unknown?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Covid spreads much faster and has a higher infection rate then the flu.  While one person with the flu will infect one another person. One person with Covid will infect up to three people. 

Show me your source for this information. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

Oh very well. I will go look it up. Give me a few moments here and I will be back. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  783
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,969
  • Content Per Day:  3.02

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Did US ban Chloroquin ?

The novel coronavirus also spreads more easily than most seasonal flus.

On average, one person with the coronavirus transmits it to 2 to 2.5 other people. Trusted Source — compared with 0.9 to 2.1 other people for the flu.

People with the coronavirus can also pass it onto others for up to 3 daysTrusted Source before they show symptoms.   Click here  for more info:  https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-covid-19-isnt-the-flu

Both COVID-19 and the flu are respiratory illnesses. But COVID-19 is not the flu. Research so far indicates that COVID-19 spreads more easily and has a higher death rate than the flu.  Click here:  https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

At the bottom of this page there is a graph that show infection rates of Covid-19 compared to other illness.  https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/covid-19_switzerland-confirms-second-coronavirus-case/45582788

Okay  @missmuffet I have found three source for you.  Enjoy. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I think if one looks deeper .. are the deaths going up? I know what *gov says and other nations. I even looked into my own state. I never go with just one site or two. And I found more are getting it. WOW! yet.. 3/4 reading.. I got to..what I felt should have been said from the start "death rate still going DOWN not up". I found that other places. And again not up front.

Mask are good duh. But do you notice the gaps around the masks? Oh there is no chart showing how good masks are. They don't know where some of those charts have been coming from. Also when your out take notice of how many times you touch your face. The only time we had to wear a mask was at the Chinese supermarket. My wife is Chinese. Strange the only store or supermarket we had to ware one. Didn't bother me at all. Makes other feel better so thats all that matters.

:) not sure why were sharing what the world says and not what our Father says.  Song playing "Impossible Things {feat. Danny Gokey}. Faith works both ways. His word should be spoken not what some man of this world says. :) I am never moved by what man says. Play that song I said. And look what I am talking about here. That song started to play JUST as I started to type this. What are the odds. You are FULLY covered protected. But.. you have to know.. you have to repent... on and on. He is ALWAYS with you.. those around you are protected....how can you not know this.. JESUS IS REAL!