IGNORED

Where in Revelation does God's wrath begin?

iamlamad

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Well there are the 1260 days,42 months, time times and 1/2 a time, which to me is obviously referring to the SECOND half of the tribulation, and nothing terrible will happen in the first half, except for the normal calamities and chaos that is already going on around the world. And in Revelation-9:5 it mentions the 5 months that i feel is when the MAJOR wrath will begin to be poured out near the very end. And i also believe those days of wrath will be shortened as Christ said, but by how much i am not sure? 

Edited by CaptWalker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/28/2020 at 4:02 AM, Revelation Man said:

The First Trump begins God's Wrath. I was one that had the Seals as Gods Wrath for 25 years or more. I can take correction. One thing about changing ones ways and listening to God instead of old traditions by men is once you get rolling down the hill, God will show you were in error on many things. 

The Seals are just Jesus Prophesying what is about to come over the next 42 months. About the Anti-Christ, Seals 1-5 AND about the Day of God's Wrath via the 6th Seal, which points towards the Trumpet Judgments. The Last Trumpet Judgment is the 3rd Woe which is all 7 Vials. 

On 6/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, Diaste said:

The sign of His coming is at the 6th Seal. The 7th Trump is the beginning of wrath.

3 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

Well there are the 1260 days,42 months, time times and 1/2 a time, which to me is obviously referring to the SECOND half of the tribulation, and nothing terrible will happen in the first half, except for the normal calamities and chaos that is already going on around the world. And in Revelation-9:5 it mentions the 5 months that i feel is when the MAJOR wrath will begin to be poured out near the very end. And i also believe those days of wrath will be shortened as Christ said, but by how much i am not sure? 

When the 2nd seal of GT is opened you might see people killing each other on the streets n in ur currently peaceful neighbourhood now n when the 3rd seal is opened somebody come knocking at ur door demanding your food n money while u r eating peacefully at ur lunch table.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Well if people will be engaging in hand to hand combat in the streets then that might be something very interesting to see, but unfortunately it would likely be happening on a day that i am once again running late for work and wouldn't have time to stop and watch. Seriously though, i think you might be reading a bit too much into the 2nd and 3rd Seals that you seem to be fixated on?

But i realize this is very serious and i probably shouldn't be taking it so lightly, but i just see things like this happening much later in the last seals and trumps, even though it doesn't specifically mention this happening at all, other than referring to nations and people groups killing each other, which has already happened obviously and is still even now. But i guess deep down there are many of us actually hoping that all hell will break loose ASAP so we can go ahead and get this thing over with, but to me that is nothing but wishful thinking...but that's just me.

Edited by CaptWalker