IGNORED

What is Your IQ (Intelligence Quotient) ?

branchesofHim

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

We live in a world that is dominated by the devil in reasoning. Scripture teaches this. So if your IQ is based on "worldly reason" then you obviously are spiritually ignorant. Correct?

Think about it please you who are theological knowledgeable. Even the devil quoted scripture to Jesus Christ the Lord in the wilderness account. Hello?

Matthew 4:[1] Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
[2] And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
[3] And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
[5] Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
[6] And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[7] Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
[8] Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
[9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
[10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
[11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Romans 8:[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

256977291_squarerootofinfinity.jpg.5bf4cef4a6f2a68728d23fb16b4c61f6.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

44 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

256977291_squarerootofinfinity.jpg.5bf4cef4a6f2a68728d23fb16b4c61f6.jpg

I think that means `Eternal.` Is that right?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

I think that means `Eternal.` Is that right?

Yes, Literally the square root of infinity...which is of course...

• This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

25 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Yes, Literally the square root of infinity...which is of course...

Thanks. Yes the square root. I was trying to think what that symbol meant. I thought `division,` but of course, `square root.` Great explanation.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.51
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 hour ago, Knotical said:

There are all kinds of people from both ends of the intelligence spectrum who can be considered blessed spiritually.  I have known both, so to suggest that someone who is intelligent by worldly standards cannot be blessed by the spirit is disingenuous at best.

I don’t think that is at all what the op meant to convey.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

143 last time i checked.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Alive said:

I don’t think that is at all what the op meant to convey.

That is what the first line in the OP actually implied.  If you are smart according to the world you must be spiritually ignorant.  This is a really bad premise to start with.

• This is Worthy 1