• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

5 hours ago, Refresher said:

I am agree with you and I highly appreciate the firm & boldness of worthy site that against Trinity teaching is not allowed, wow super amen to that...because the Trinity is the truth>>if God says it and that settles it.

Amen! Stand for and preach The Trinity. :) 

I love you quoted this, “God said it, I believe it, that settled it.” (Heritage Singers 1975) :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

2 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I love you quoted this, “God said it, I believe it, that settled it.” (Heritage Singers 1975) :) 

Awww thank you so much luv it, hope you read my message too...yeay?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Where "God" said it to preached the trinity...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

Jesus started his earthly ministry with the whole Godhead (Trinity) manifesting,

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased,” (Matthew 3:16-17). 

Before Christ was about to ascend He taught His disciples to do thus:

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit(Matthew 28:19). 

We are suppose to be preaching The Trinity, that God is One God in Three Persons, Co-Equal, Co-Eternal. We are obligated to teach The Doctrine of the Holy Trinity, because God is The Trinity of Father,  Son, and Holy Spirit. 

Here are Old and New testament  verses that prove our Lord is a Triune God: 

So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said tothem, “Receive the Holy Spirit.” (John 20:21-22) 

According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.” (1 Peter 1:2) 

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.” (John 14:26) 

“But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.” (John 15:26)

“Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” (Genesis 1:26) 

“Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” (Genesis 3:22) 

“And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.” (Luke 1:35) 

“Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works,” (John 14:10) and “Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.” (John 20:21-22) 

A Great Short Video on The Trinity: 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/255422-explain-the-trinity-in-6mins/

Where is the Paracletous in your post...

Was it in the Baptist of Jesus...or when Jesus breathed unto his disciples or at the day of Penticost? 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

8 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Where "God" said it to preached the trinity...

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 28:19). Making disciples is far more than preaching. Jesus says to baptize in the Name of the Trinity, to baptize would require preaching as you baptize, much like John The Baptist preached repentence as he baptized.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest theElect777
1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 28:19). Making disciples is far more than preaching. Jesus says to baptize in the Name of the Trinity, to baptize would require preaching as you baptize, much like John The Baptist preached repentence as he baptized.  

Baptism and the Gospel of Christ are completely 2 different things.   We get caught up with 3 in 1 and I never once read where Jesus said any such thing.   Even in the "Lord's Prayer" that begins with Our Father Who art in Heaven, there is no mention of the trinity.   People cannot even properly explain the trinity to the Lost soul, why would you force the message that you cannot even explain?

9 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Amen and Amen...you hit the target...yeay! Bravo!

Guest theElect777
3 minutes ago, Refresher said:

Amen and Amen...you hit the target...yeay! Bravo!

Let's say I am a sinner and think you are off your rocker for 1 believing in a God and 2nd for believing your God is 3 persons.   Explain the trinity to me so I would believe what you claim?

Remember, I am a sinner and know nothing.

So do this so it is very easy for me to see what you're saying here.

Edited by theElect777

Guest theElect777

This is why Paul preached Yeshua and Him Crucified!   He explained other things after they learned about Jesus.   This is why the Gospel of Christ should be preached only until they know this much.  They need MILK first.

Later on is meat, which is the complete Divinity of God!

Edited by theElect777