• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

My post it was not just about this one or that one....it was about the Paracletous and the question raised it was why he had to come after the ascension and not before...to correctly answer this question one must have understood that the Heavenly Father is first introduced to the people through Jesus Christ...that the Heavenly Father was childless till Jesus Christ...in the Baptist of Jesus you can clearly that it was the first time that the Heavenly Father gave the witness " this is my only Son in whom I am well please..

This my friend is not Christianity, Jesus was not created or born spiritually; Christ has always been The Son eternally, He has always existed with The Father and Holy Spirit: 

“15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things were created through him and for him.
17 And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.
19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell,
20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.
21 And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds,
22 he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him,
23 if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister.” (Colossians 1:15-23)

Now if you meant born of the Virgin Mary, The Incarnation, then please clarify. 

The Father was introduced in Old Testamsnt: 

Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers?” (Malachi 2:10) 

“For you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us, and Israel does not acknowledge us; you, O Lord, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.” (Isaiah 63:13) 

Jesus is One with the Father: 

I and the Father are one.” (John 10:30) 

“Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.” (John 14:10) 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

9 hours ago, theElect777 said:

Hahaha Yum!     I just want everyone in this thread to be edified by our Holy God!   We are in such a time where desperation and confusion are the norms.   But we have a God who knows the end from the beginning and Whom we have Victory in before the battles we face have ever started :cool:

Hope your next question to me is just like a Fish & Chips or Chicken Tikka Masala   so I can chew it easily  in just 6 minutes…hahaha…luv it.:emot-wave:

Edited by Refresher

Guest theElect777
5 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

That is because you are using Masoreic Text Completed in 10th century A.D. Jews who sought to remove the verses that confirm the Trinity and prophecies of the Messiah. They changed Elohim (plural) which had alwaya been plural for many thousands of years to Elohim (singular). Their Tankhs (Old Testaments) to this day are Half-Tankhs that remove Isaiah 53. Rabbis in Israel who read Isiah 53 for the diest time tear their robes, for they know only Jesus Christ fufilled Isaiah 53. 

The Jews and Church used The Septuagint which was compiled by 70 Jews Scholars in Alexandria (where greatest university and library of antiquity was)  in 60 B.C. They had no bias against The Trinity of Christ because it was 60yrs before Christ came in the flesh and was born of the Virgin Mary. 

The Jews of the 10th Century A.D, that is 1,000yrs after Christ Ascended, hated Christians and sought to corrupt the Scriptures to remove anything that affirms The Trinity and Jesus as Lord. 

Most Bibles today sadly use the Masoretic Text instead of the Septuagint. Which causes problems because Jesus, and his apostles quote the Septuagint.  This is why errors and bad cross referencing happens. 

Jesus came for the Jews.   He had no reason to use the Greek version when dealing with the Jews.   Since we know His native Language was Aramaic, which is partially Hebrew, it's safe to conclude He used the Hebrew.   It's been proven that the first copy of Matthew was in Hebrew because it was directed to the Jews.  So we have Jesus' own disciple writing in Hebrew which lays better claim they were mostly using the Hebraic Tanakh.   And Jesus claimed He was ELOHIM (Singular) to Moses in the Burning Bush.  As a Jew myself, I have to disagree with what you have tried to claim.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

I begin to think that you are not reading my post carefully...that as you read my post you include in my post what you think I have said and not what I am saying...

I am not sure if this is a deliberate attempt or it is a mindset that does not let you connect to what I am trying to communicate to you...

The scriptures that you post are the scriptures I have in mind that support the posting....and why are you using them to refute what I post...

Is it to suggest to others that I have said something contrary to the scriptures when I have not say that..

The Father in the scriptures you posted it did not intended to the Heavenly Father...

Jesus has explained that to us in a very simple way...

Asked a Rabbi and they will tell that the same thing...ask Christian scholars...who examine the context and they will tell you the same thing...

In your postings you even admit it yourself. It becomes very obvious because after posting the scriptures you made an attempt to infused some other scriptures of another time..in an attempt to cure what you think needed to be cured...you include things that they were not their...you make an attempt to eisagagei statements thinking that the must be their...

And you are making sound that you are fighting a heretic...seeking support from the readers...

If you continue to do that....to suggest with the posting of scriptures that you are defending the truth and are fighting heresy I mean it...I will report you...enough is enough...

I am trying to help you and I have been polite to you because this is the commantment of our Lord and the supervisors of this site...

I have relatives who are Orthodox even priests and never speak like you....

They can tell when the scriptures tell Father as when it makes reference to the Creator of the human race that is not talking about the Heavenly Father...but about the Creator...who numerous times have said in the scriptures that I am the one who has created everything and man...the Lord God of the Israelites have said that...

He was dealing with the people of Israel and they heard his voice and they were scared...

And Jesus Christ said that..."No one has ever has seen or hear the Heavenly Father...only the one who is from the Father or has come from the Father...referring to himself....what is your difficulty to accept that...what is holding you back...is very plain in the scriptures...

Jesus said I have come to open the way to Heaven...I am the door to Heaven that's where I am going to the  Heavenly Father and that's where you will come also...in my Father's house are many abodes...

I will open the way to Heaven not for the Heavenly Father to come down but for you to go to him. 

The bold statement is that the Heavenly Father is in Heaven...and we are on earth...

Is this not enough for you....

Even though I am not calling you a heretic because you do not have a great following attempting to do what a heretic leader may do...

There is freedom in Jesus Christ...please consider not to sell your self to some doctrine...test and test...

23 minutes ago, theElect777 said:

Jesus came for the Jews.   He had no reason to use the Greek version when dealing with the Jews.   Since we know His native Language was Aramaic, which is partially Hebrew, it's safe to conclude He used the Hebrew.   It's been proven that the first copy of Matthew was in Hebrew because it was directed to the Jews.  So we have Jesus' own disciple writing in Hebrew which lays better claim they were mostly using the Hebraic Tanakh.   And Jesus claimed He was ELOHIM (Singular) to Moses in the Burning Bush.  As a Jew myself, I have to disagree with what you have tried to claim.

The Septuagint was translated into Aramaic and other languages; it was the standard translation. Hebrew was used only in The Sanhedrin Courts. Everyone spoke Aramaic, in fact Jesus speaks in Aramaic in the Scriptura, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? In Aramaic” (Matthew 27:47). 

Elohim is plural, it was changed by Jews as I said in 10th Century. It was an effort fo hide the Christ prophecies like Isaiah 53. 

The Lord speaks of Himself as We: 

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground” (Genesis 1:27) 

Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever” (Genesis 3:2/) 

“The Lord said, Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another's speech” (Genesis 11:7) 

Moses wrote Genesis and He says God is We, Us, and Our. Trinity. 

When Elohim (Plural) appeared to Abraham He was Three: 

The Lord appeared to Abraham  near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground. He said, “If I have found favor in your eyes, my LORD, do not pass your servant by. Let a little water be brought, and then you may all wash your feet and rest under this tree. Let me get you something to eat, so you can be refreshed and then go on your way—now that you have come to your servant.” “Very well,” they answered, “do as you say.” (Genesis 18:1-16) 

Notice they respond as One. One God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

Guest theElect777
4 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

The Septuagint was translated into Aramaic and other languages; it was the standard translation. Hebrew was used only in The Sanhedrin Courts. Everyone spoke Aramaic, in fact Jesus speaks in Aramaic in the Scriptura, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? In Aramaic” (Matthew 27:47). 

Elohim is plural, it was changed by Jews as I said in 10th Century. It was an effort fo hide the Christ prophecies like Isaiah 53. 

The Lord speaks of Himself as We: 

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground” (Genesis 1:27) 

Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever” (Genesis 3:2/) 

“The Lord said, Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another's speech” (Genesis 11:7) 

Moses wrote Genesis and He says God is We, Us, and Our. Trinity. 

When Elohim (Plural) appeared to Abraham He was Three: 

The Lord appeared to Abraham  near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground. He said, “If I have found favor in your eyes, my LORD, do not pass your servant by. Let a little water be brought, and then you may all wash your feet and rest under this tree. Let me get you something to eat, so you can be refreshed and then go on your way—now that you have come to your servant.” “Very well,” they answered, “do as you say.” (Genesis 18:1-16) 

Notice they respond as One. One God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity. 

Moses DOES NOT!   Are you even aware how the Hebrew Language works?   There is a specific word that means "lowercase" lord, there is a specific word that means Capital "L" for Lord, there is a specific word that means the entire word is CAPITALIZED "LORD."   Moses used specific words which how we know Genesis 1:26 does not mean the trinity!

Just now, theElect777 said:

Moses DOES NOT!   Are you even aware how the Hebrew Language works?   There is a specific word that means "lowercase" lord, there is a specific word that means Capital "L" for Lord, there is a specific word that means the entire word is CAPITALIZED "LORD."   Moses used specific words which how we know Genesis 1:26 does not mean the trinity!

The Scripture says “The Lord appeared to Abraham.. as Three  men: “The Lord appeared to Abraham  near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby..” (Genesus 18:1-2). 

Guest theElect777
Just now, Fidei Defensor said:

The Scripture says “The Lord appeared to Abraham.. as Three  men: “The Lord appeared to Abraham  near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby..” (Genesus 18:1-2). 

Yeah, God and His 2 Angels.   Are you just going to make this up until someone pats you on the back for making an effort?

Guest theElect777

I walked on a puddle and did not drown, therefore, like Peter i walked upon the water.   This is how YOU read!

Guest theElect777
7 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

1And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;