R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Lord Jesus warned us that they look like a synagogue but its of satan followers, what evil have they done and where are these people now ?

We know the devil happened to offer the kingdoms of this world to the Lord, the same offer for those who bow n obey it, Jesus had refused n rebuked the devil n it will probably seek other people n establish its kingdom over them which they call the NWO.

Is this the Luciferian lodges that Jesus warned ? Are you as christians brave enough to speak ?

New-York-insolita-e-segreta-Masonic-Hall-NYC0.jpg

synagogue.jpg

lodges.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Are you as christians brave enough to speak

Have you thought this through?

In an age where Christianity is seen as being intolerant, and where tolerance for anything that is not in step with the face of society.

You want Christians to nenouce other Christian groups because they are not 'Christian'.

Have you any idea of what is happening around the world to Christians, to Christians who are often Christian because it is there ' tribe ' and you want to attack Jews!

May I suggest you read about the Christians in the Roman empire, how they lived, how they suffered, particularly how they loved others and think.

The world is run by Satan,, we are here to spread the good news, get involved in politics and fight for Christian standards.

Followers of the devil, they are every single person who is not a Christian.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

synagogue

One thing about EVERY translation, is it is Biased in one way or another, this word could also be translated as church, and Assembly. Where as in other spots this word was translated as church bc it was used in a positive manner when in reality these first "Churches" the Apostles was calling them synagogues..Just a FYI. If I was going to do a translation here I would probably use the Word Assembly. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

intresting perspectives here

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

The reference to the synagogue of Satan is to the unbelieving Jews who were opposing the witness of the gospel in Philadelphia and making it difficult for the Christians to bear a good testimony before the pagan world. The church will always encounter Satanic opposition. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Lord Jesus warned us that they look like a synagogue but its of satan followers, what evil have they done and where are these people now ?

We know the devil happened to offer the kingdoms of this world to the Lord, the same offer for those who bow n obey it, Jesus had refused n rebuked the devil n it will probably seek other people n establish its kingdom over them.

Is this ? Are you as christians brave enough to speak ?

I would interpret the Bible passage you quoted like this: In any religious organization, be it a church or synagogue, there will be people trying to further their own interests rather then the Lord's interests. They call themselves Christians, or they call themselves Jews, but really they are only serving themselves.

9 hours ago, Who me said:

Have you thought this through?

In an age where Christianity is seen as being intolerant, and where tolerance for anything that is not in step with the face of society.

You want Christians to nenouce other Christian groups because they are not 'Christian'.

Have you any idea of what is happening around the world to Christians, to Christians who are often Christian because it is there ' tribe ' and you want to attack Jews!

May I suggest you read about the Christians in the Roman empire, how they lived, how they suffered, particularly how they loved others and think.

The world is run by Satan,, we are here to spread the good news, get involved in politics and fight for Christian standards.

Followers of the devil, they are every single person who is not a Christian.

Synagogue of satan is not the same with the Jews synagogue of Judaism, totally devil in disguise n be worshipped n try to rule the world.

3 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

I would interpret the Bible passage you quoted like this: In any religious organization, be it a church or synagogue, there will be people trying to further their own interests rather then the Lord's interests. They call themselves Christians, or they call themselves Jews, but really they are only serving themselves.

As per the pictures i posted above, exactly.

And the devil who owns kingdoms of the world knows precisely what they are looking for n how to own them.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The reference to the synagogue of Satan is to the unbelieving Jews who were opposing the witness of the gospel in Philadelphia and making it difficult for the Christians to bear a good testimony before the pagan world. The church will always encounter Satanic opposition. 

They were not Jews but fake cult who forged their identity n try to own n rule the land of Israel for themselves.

They are preparing the world for the new era called NWO.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am not familiar with who the bottom two pictures are supposed to be...