• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I'm going to address your post for  the benefit of others, since you have made it quite clear you find yourself infallible and anyone that disagrees just doesn't know prophecy as stated in your initial response to me.  So let's just see.

Anyone who hears the holy spirit can be correct........the problem is too many people hear Satan'd lies coming at them.

So what you have here is a 21st century or beyond event, in which the people of this day are going to abandon their modern weapons of war and revert back to riding on horses and using swords I guess, and this seems sensible to you?  Strange, because having grown up around horses what I have found is most people today don't even know how to mount a horse, much less ride one.  In regards to the stone that is being referred to above that cuts people to pieces, have you heard?

No one is going back to horses, as we come back from Heaven we don't really do so on White Horses, that just represents a Conqueror. The Anti-Christs White Horse meant he went forth Conquering, Jesus returns as a Conqueror. The Weapons are laid down AFTER Jesus defeats the Wicked. So, you just made a statement without anything backing it up.

John 19:35 He who saw it has borne witness—his testimony is true, and he knows that he is telling the truth—that you also may believe. 36 For these things took place that the Scripture might be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken.” 37 And again another Scripture says, “They will look on him whom they have pierced.

And you again REFUTE NOTHING by posting this passage brother. I don't think you can refute anything, that is your problem here sir. You know it is not refutable. 

Again, looking to the future for something that already happened.

Matthew 11:7 As they went away, Jesus began to speak to the crowds concerning John: “What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken by the wind? 8 What then did you go out to see? A man dressed in soft clothing? Behold, those who wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. 9 What then did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 10 This is he of whom it is written,

“‘Behold, I send my messenger before your face,
    who will prepare your way before you.’

11 Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has arisen no one greater than John the Baptist. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John, 14 and if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Again, you conflate what this means totally. 

What Jesus is saying here is John did the EXACT SAME THING Elijah will do, but they rejected his message and me, but he prepared the way...........We can see this in Luke chapter 1.

Luke 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

In Matt. 17 when the Disciples ask Jesus about Elijah RESTORING ALL THINGS we get this BELOW:

Matt. 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Jesus is only saying ONE THING...............John did the EXACT SAME THING Elijah will do, and the KNEW HIM NOT.....Rejected him, but Elijah will indeed RESTORE ALL THINGS...........Jesus said so. 

You conflate Jesus' SENTIMENT for John's work, with John being Elijah. Ant SMALL DEVIANCE throws us off course by 1000's of degrees, we can't make these mistakes brother. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Anyone who hears the holy spirit can be correct........the problem is too many people hear Satan'd lies coming at them.

No one is going back to horses, as we come back from Heaven we don't really do so on White Horses, that just represents a Conqueror. The Anti-Christs White Horse meant he went forth Conquering, Jesus returns as a Conqueror. The Weapons are laid down AFTER Jesus defeats the Wicked. So, you just made a statement without anything backing it up.

And you again REFUTE NOTHING by posting this passage brother. I don't think you can refute anything, that is your problem here sir. You know it is not refutable. 

What Jesus is saying here is John did the EXACT SAME THING Elijah will do, but they rejected his message and me, but he prepared the way...........We can see this in Luke chapter 1.

Luke 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

In Matt. 17 when the Disciples ask Jesus about Elijah RESTORING ALL THINGS we get this BELOW:

Matt. 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Jesus is only saying ONE THING...............John did the EXACT SAME THING Elijah will do, and the KNEW HIM NOT.....Rejected him, but Elijah will indeed RESTORE ALL THINGS...........Jesus said so. 

You conflate Jesus' SENTIMENT for John's work, with John being Elijah. Ant SMALL DEVIANCE throws us off course by 1000's of degrees, we can't make these mistakes brother. 

You really know how to hurt a guy: I have been SO looking forward to my white horse....I have always thought, we would get to KEEP our white horse!

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No one is going back to horses,

That's not what the scripture you posted says, if you want to apply it literally then at least be consistent.

Zechariah 12: 4 On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.

Naturally, one of the disciples tells you it is fulfilled and you reject it.

Of course, Jesus tells you John the Baptist is the Elijah who is to come but you know better.

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You really know how to hurt a guy: I have been SO looking forward to my white horse....I have always thought, we would get to KEEP our white horse!

Well, we may actually get one........but its also used as a Metaphor. Sometimes God gives us Prophecy in DUAL FORM. So, as Jessie says. "KEEP HOPE ALIVE". 

22 hours ago, wingnut- said:

That's not what the scripture you posted says, if you want to apply it literally then at least be consistent.

Zechariah 12: 4 On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.

So, should God have told Zechariah I will strike every man in a Tank or Airplane with Panic and destroy their Aircraft's and Tanks? Of course not, God told him where all people, from Zechariah's time to now (ME) can understand these things as they were WRITTEN, and apply them to their time period as needed !!

Do you think a Modern Army can't overcome a River now? Come on............Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

So, what is God telling John? That the Way of these Evil Kings will be prepared to go Forth to Battle against God, its that simple. In Johns time they had to worry about Rivers in certain battles. Nowadays, no Army worries about crossing a River, we have Airplanes that Parachute troops behind enemy lines and these Modern Armies know how to cross rives at the drop of a hat. We have to be able to follow along with the logistics of the time. It means God will allow them to be deceived into going to battle against God. What kind of foolish man tries to defeat God? A Deceived man, that's who.

Naturally, one of the disciples tells you it is fulfilled and you reject it.

You don't understand what is being said. Zechariah was speaking 500 or so years before Jesus came. He is saying no such thing, hes saying its about the END TIMES...........And the one whom they pierced and thus REPENT because of him, DIED along the way so their sins could be forgiven, but they REJECTED him until the very end. Show me where 1/3 of the Jews repented and accepted Jesus, if that had happened in 70 AD Jesus would have saved them from the Fourth Beast.

Of course, Jesus tells you John the Baptist is the Elijah who is to come but you know better.

And I showed you an ANGEL telling John's father that he is come in the SPIRIT of Elijah and you dismiss that out of hand. Jesus is using it as an IDIOM so to speak, hes saying John did the same thing Elijah will do, BUT..........They rejected him and me.......it should be CLEAR, Elijah turns Israel back unto God, John didn't do that.........DID HE? I mean, its just common sense brother. Listen, I used to believe that also, but I do not stop God from teaching me his truths because of my OLD BELIEFS. 

Edited by Revelation Man

So, should God have told Zechariah I will strike every man in a Tank or Airplane with Panic and destroy their Aircraft's and Tanks? Of course not, God told him where all people, from Zechariah's time to now (ME) can understand these thigs as they were WRITTEN, and apply them to their time period as needed !!

Zechariah knows what a horse and rider is, that is why he said it.  If Zechariah were recording something he did not know how to describe then he would have used figurative language like John did in Revelation.  You want to claim the passage is literal and then conveniently remove the literal explanation of the objects within it, that is inconsistent.

You don't understand what is being said. Zechariah was speaking 500 or so years before Jesus came. He is saying no such thing, hes saying its about the END TIMES.

I understand it just fine, and nowhere in that passage does Zechariah say anything about end times, that is a conclusion you arrive at because you don't understand Daniel properly.

And the one whom they pierced and thus REPENT because of him, DIED along the way so their sins could be forgiven, but they REJECTED him until the very end. Show me where 1/3 of the Jews repented and accepted Jesus, if that had happened in 70 AD Jesus would have saved them from the Fourth Beast.

Jesus was not crucified in 70 AD, and when He was crucified He wasn't invisible on that cross, people could see Him.  What you are missing here is rather simple, salvation is available to the Jewish people right now, and has been all along.  As far as the history of the church, perhaps you should study it and if you do you will find the event happened.  Who do you think the early church was comprised of?

And i showed you an ANGEL telling John's father that he is come in the SPIRIT of Elijah and you dismiss that out of hand.

Got it, you think John's father knew more about it than Jesus who spoke quite plainly about the fact John the Baptist was the Elijah to come.

.it should be CLEAR, Elijah turns Israel back unto God, John didn't do that.........DID HE?

Isaiah 40  Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.
2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
    and cry to her
that her warfare is ended,
    that her iniquity is pardoned,
that she has received from the Lord's hand
    double for all her sins.

3 A voice cries:
“In the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord;
    make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be lifted up,
    and every mountain and hill be made low;
the uneven ground shall become level,
    and the rough places a plain.
5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed,
    and all flesh shall see it together,
    for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

That's exactly what John did, just what he was supposed to do, prepare the way for the Lord.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

Zechariah knows what a horse and rider is, that is why he said it.

A few well-placed EMPs would make horses great again.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

4 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

..unless the ensuing food shortage puts them on the menu 'again'.

27 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Of course, but a few well placed EMP's would not render automatic rifles useless would they?  While it isn't something specifically stated in Zechariah, it most certainly becomes an issue in regards to the numerous other OT passages.  For example, if I am not mistaken, you see Ezekiel 37-39 as something that occurs at the beginning of what you see as the 7 years, correct?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

3 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Of course, but a few well placed EMP's would not render automatic rifles useless would they?  While it isn't something specifically stated in Zechariah, it most certainly becomes an issue in regards to the numerous other OT passages.  For example, if I am not mistaken, you see Ezekiel 37-39 as something that occurs at the beginning of what you see as the 7 years, correct?

I don't see a future 7 year anything.