• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,133
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

4 minutes ago, Caitlin _ said:

Hey thank you for replying ?

move been having the blasphemous thoughts all day out of impulse and obsession.

ive been on tiktok all day and have been sarcastic and prideful in my head when I’m usually not. The thoughts have annoyed me so much I’ve had a really bad attitude.

im now scared incase I’ve committed the unforgivable sin and I’m scared incase God won’t hear me if if pray because of my sin ??

I hope he’ll take me back...

again thanks :) 

You never left Jesus Christ nor has He left you, dear one. You're experiencing the conviction and chastening of His Holy Spirit with regard to your conduct, but don't be dismayed by this in the least. Why?

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? (Hebrews 12:6-9)

Rejoice because the Lord loves you! God corrects those whom He loves, @Caitlin _. Don't be troubled by this correction because He chastens all of us. :) 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Marathoner said:

You never left Jesus Christ nor has He left you, dear one. You're experiencing the conviction and chastening of His Holy Spirit with regard to your conduct, but don't be dismayed by this in the least. Why?

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? (Hebrews 12:6-9)

Rejoice because the Lord loves you! God corrects those whom He loves, @Caitlin _. Don't be troubled by this correction because He chastens all of us. :) 

Thank you!! 
Is the guilt I feel and knowing what I did was wrong, me being chastised , how do you know for sure you’re being chastised ?

I also thought he left me and got scared and impulsively sweared jn my head to see if I felt guilty and I’m too scared to pray now ??

thanks again :) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Jesus called satan the father of lies.  He said that the thief came to kill and destroy but He came to give life and to give it more abundantly.  Don't let the liar and the their steal your joy!  Just turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face, and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.  I just ignore the enemy and draw close to God.  Fear is not from God because His perfect love casts out fear.

Jas 4:7  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jas 4:8  Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,133
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

1 hour ago, Caitlin _ said:

Thank you!! 
Is the guilt I feel and knowing what I did was wrong, me being chastised , how do you know for sure you’re being chastised ?

I also thought he left me and got scared and impulsively sweared jn my head to see if I felt guilty and I’m too scared to pray now ??

thanks again :) 

The Lord convicts us of pride and arrogance but not to curry fear or doubt on our part. The fear and doubt we experience is our own. God's Spirit teaches us, corrects us, and reveals a better way. Christ Jesus isn't going to cast you aside (nor leave you) because you're learning and growing, @Caitlin _. That's what is transpiring with you: you're learning and growing in Christ, coming to terms with the new awareness which His Holy Spirit imparts to us. 

Perhaps this will help ease the emotional burden: the Son of God chose you knowing the full measure of your life. Remember that no one may come to Jesus unless our Father in heaven draws us to Him. You're grappling with emotions and that's not an easy thing to endure but be encouraged because God is not found in our emotions, my young friend. His ways are higher than our ways and as strange as this may sound I'm happy for your sake! 

You're a disciple of Christ. What does "disciple" mean? A student. :) 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

11 hours ago, Marathoner said:

The Lord convicts us of pride and arrogance but not to curry fear or doubt on our part. The fear and doubt we experience is our own. God's Spirit teaches us, corrects us, and reveals a better way. Christ Jesus isn't going to cast you aside (nor leave you) because you're learning and growing, @Caitlin _. That's what is transpiring with you: you're learning and growing in Christ, coming to terms with the new awareness which His Holy Spirit imparts to us. 

Perhaps this will help ease the emotional burden: the Son of God chose you knowing the full measure of your life. Remember that no one may come to Jesus unless our Father in heaven draws us to Him. You're grappling with emotions and that's not an easy thing to endure but be encouraged because God is not found in our emotions, my young friend. His ways are higher than our ways and as strange as this may sound I'm happy for your sake! 

You're a disciple of Christ. What does "disciple" mean? A student. :) 

Hey

Thank you for replying it really helped me :)

im worried because I’ve been dwelling on blasphemous thoughts last night and this morning about the Holy Spirit.

They said things like d*m*n*c 

HS and devil 

my mind has constantly thought them and I’ve thought them purposley.

i feel condemned and hopeless ??

is there any way to know Gods still with me ?

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Hope this helps, this video helped me when I was wrestling with blasphemous thoughts. Also check out the Unpardonable Sin by David Wilkerson. He also breaks it down very well.

These thoughts are not in your heart, if these thoughts were in your heart you wouldn't care or fight back or struggle with insulting the holy spirit. It's just an empty product of the mind, and/or demons/spiritual warfare. If you saw the video from Tim Conway you would understand the context as to which it was given. The pharisees, who were VERY intellectual people and knew more about scripture than anyone else at the time, even with all the knowledge of scripture of the messiah and seeing the miracles of the messiah still decided to deny Jesus EVEN when they saw the very power of the holy spirit at hand, thus the context of the unpardonable sin is given. Because if even witnessing the holy spirit right in their faces still willingly chose to deny Jesus, then what else would be left to convince them or make them choose otherwise and in thus in turn be forgiven? It's a condition of heart, not some random thoughts. If blaspheming the holy spirit was as simple as thoughts in your head it would be mentioned in the letters of the Apostles, don't you think? If it was as easy as thinking up thoughts to be cast away from God forever it would've been warned about in the letters of the apostles. Instead "sinning unto death" apostatizing and reprobate mind is warned about in the letters of the apostles, which speaks about a condition of heart. 

Don't worry about those blasphemous thoughts, I struggled with them and I even had to go through ERP therapy where I had to say them out loud. And I was still touched by God's presence later in my faith walk afterwards so I obviously wasn't abandoned by God for having been in the same condition as you. As long as you know that those thoughts are not what you want to think towards God, then you're good to go.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

On 8/15/2020 at 8:52 PM, Caitlin _ said:

Everytime I pray my head has an urge to think terrifying things

First thing no one who is worried or scared of committing the unpardonable sin has or will commit it.

Second please us Google to find 25 tips for successfully treating OCD.

You may not have OCD but part of this article deals with intrusive thought.

That is when in expected thoughts occur saying horrible hinge or suggesting one does horrible things.

Please read this article written by a psychologist to help his patients.

You may need to get professional help.