• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

How strange a conclusion: the first seal a WHITE horse, and not one word about this seal that would even hint of evil, and this seal opened about the very same time Jesus said "all authority is given to me..." and told the early church to GO......

Not strange to me...In fact, it makes a lot of sense. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

Not strange to me...In fact, it makes a lot of sense. 

You really think God would use "white" for that? Again I challenge you to read every other verse where John used the color white - then see if you think this "makes a lot of sense." It would be John using white for evil in one use, and then for something good or righteous 16 other times. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

You really think God would use "white" for that? Again I challenge you to read every other verse where John used the color white - then see if you think this "makes a lot of sense." It would be John using white for evil in one use, and then for something good or righteous 16 other times. 

You are not getting it brother.....white does represent something good...Christianity....but unfortunately, it is being used for much harm (domination). 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the reason the Holy Spirit used "white" for the first horse is because of the great deception of this counterfeit Christ

The papacy sits in his "temple" claiming to be "in the place of Christ" ... in stead of Christ ... a substitute of Christ ... "vicarious" ... The Vicar Of Christ.

The deception throughout the world by this "universal" church (for that is the meaning of "catholic") is so convincing to most that the HS uses the color white to describe that particular horse. 

When pope John Paul II arrived at the US, he literally rode on a "white horse" a popemobile (a converted white Ford Bronco)  and one of his trademarks was to bow to the ground of the host country and kiss it.

Being a former actor, he also held his arms up (outstretched as in Daniel) in the form of a bow to encourage the adulation of the admiring crowds.  The bow is toxon ... simple fabric ... the papal "triple crown" is weaved of finely spun literal gold thread.

His titled name summed at 666 in three different languages.

The deception is complete ... our watchmen on the wall were asleep on their watch.

Perhaps this will become more clear to students of prophecy when God completely destroys Vatican City in the not too distant future.

• Well Said! 1

5 hours ago, canada said:

I believe the reason the Holy Spirit used "white" for the first horse is because of the great deception of this counterfeit Christ

The papacy sits in his "temple" claiming to be "in the place of Christ" ... in stead of Christ ... a substitute of Christ ... "vicarious" ... The Vicar Of Christ.

The deception throughout the world by this "universal" church (for that is the meaning of "catholic") is so convincing to most that the HS uses the color white to describe that particular horse. 

When pope John Paul II arrived at the US, he literally rode on a "white horse" a popemobile (a converted white Ford Bronco)  and one of his trademarks was to bow to the ground of the host country and kiss it.

Being a former actor, he also held his arms up (outstretched as in Daniel) in the form of a bow to encourage the adulation of the admiring crowds.  The bow is toxon ... simple fabric ... the papal "triple crown" is weaved of finely spun literal gold thread.

The deception is complete ... our watchmen on the wall were asleep on their watch.

Perhaps this will become more clear to students of prophecy when God completely destroys Vatican City in the not too distant future.

Wow, thanks for watching my back against big bad iamlamad......you made a great rebuttal! ??

one more point to iamlamad....you don’t really believe anything coming out of the seals, trumpets, or bowls could be good, do you?  I don’t care how many times white is used in a positive manner.....those judgments are not good!  Better go back and rethink this. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 8/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, Charlie744 said:

I expect to complete the first phase of Daniel (all 12 chapters) within the next 2 months. 

I was instructed to study Daniel before I attempt Revelation. Because I had  so much difficulty with 11, I found/started to seek assistance within this forum.

I would not want or feel the need to try and tackle Revelation the same way-I believe it will be so much more challenging, and because there is so much talent within this forum, I would to learn with as many folks that are interested... it is ALWAYS so much more enjoyable when you can be part of a team.

Consequently, in Revelation 6:2, it reads-

“And I heard and I saw, and behold a white horse and he who sat on it had a bow and a crown was given to him and he went out victorious, both conquering and to conquer”.

I guess if I was going to tackle this verse, I would list out the specific characteristics, and try to ensure my interpretation includes all of them:

1) white horse- why a horse, why white,

2) who is “he” sitting on the horse,

3) this “he” had a bow- where is the arrow: was “he” not given one or did “he” already shoot it,

4) a crown was given to him - crown given after he had been sitting, what does the crown signify, is this his permission to go out.. who gave him the crown, 

5) he went out victorious- against who, is “he” a good or bad “he”, 

6) why two separate actions... both conquering and to conquer... seems that was his intended purpose or mission (was this “mission” a designed role or did “he” decide on his own to conquer,

7) are there any Scriptures that can identify these characteristics or identity

As mentioned in previous posts, I know NOTHING of Revelation and would respectfully ask for your comments and opinions.

Thank you very much, Charlie 

Hi Charlie!

Let's examine the scriptures to see what our Father has to say about this 1st seal for He has promised to reveal His secrets before they happen:

Amos 3:7  Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The rider on the white horse is neither Christ nor antichrist but Christ manifesting in a modern day body of believers called the man-child:

Revelation 12:5-6  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Please notice the manchild mentioned in verse 5 is called "they" in verse 6 clearly proving it is much more than one individual person who will be nourishing the woman(church) in their wilderness during the first 1260 days of tribulation.

Jesus came in the flesh and nourished 12 disciples along with more disciples for 3-1/2 years which began their tribulation; so too the man-child will come at the beginning of the first 3-1/2 years of the end time tribulation. Peter said the judgement must "first" begin with the house of God thus the reason it is the first seal:

1 Peter 4:17  For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begin first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Jesus was the man-child who brought the unleavened bread of the truth confirming them with signs and wonders which made Israel and her leaders responsible to repent or be judged. History(His~story) is about to repeat on a much greater scale all over the world with the end time man-child and spiritual Israel who are the believing Jews and Gentiles as ONE olive tree:

John 9:39  And Jesus said, For judgment came I into this world, that they that see not may see; and that they that see may become blind.

Simeon prophesied that the man-child Jesus would cause both the reprobation of some physical Jews and the grafting in of believing Gentiles into the ONE olive tree called "all Israel":

Luke 2:34  and Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the falling and the rising of many in Israel; and for a sign which is spoken against;

Jesus was a "sign" of the coming end time man-child who will bring the same judgment. As it was with Jesus and Judaism, the man-child will be "spoken against" by the apostate "Christians". Moses as man-child brought the Law, which made the rebel Jews responsible and brought judgment:

Romans 4:15  for the law worketh wrath; but where there is no law, neither is there transgression.

The "white horse" represents the mind of man using his body as a beast of burden to do his work just as a horse is harnessed as a beast of burden to do work:

Psalms 147:10  He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: He taketh no pleasure in the legs of a man.

To ride a "white horse" symbolizes the corporate manchilds completely harnessing the strength of their body or beast to do righteous work:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20  Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own;  (20)  for ye were bought with a price: glorify God therefore in your body.

1 Corinthians 9:26-27  I therefore so run, as not uncertainly; so fight I, as not beating the air:  (27)  but I buffet my body, and bring it into bondage: lest by any means, after that I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected.

Overcomers ride white horses because their body is in submission to the spiritual man who submits to the Holy Spirit:

1 John 2:14  I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the evil one.

Those who walk by faith do not give any authority to the mind of the flesh to rule but instead rule over it. This corporate man-child will be the 144,000 firstfruits who are chosen by God who are already in their wilderness purged of all leaven and ready to teach the woman (church) who flee as the tribulations starts:

Revelation 14:1-5  And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.  (2)  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps:  (3)  and they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn the song save the hundred and forty and four thousand, even they that had been purchased out of the earth.  (4)  These are they that were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they that follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were purchased from among men, to be the firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb.  (5)  And in their mouth was found no lie: they are without blemish.

Jesus came as the the former rain so now 2 day or 2000 years later the latter rain outpouring of the Spirit on the man-child will harness his body as a white horse:

Hosea 6:1-3  Come, and let us return unto Jehovah; for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.  (2)  After two days will he revive us: on the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live before him.  (3)  And let us know, let us follow on to know Jehovah: his going forth is sure as the morning; and he will come unto us as the rain, as the latter rain that watereth the earth.

So the first seal will be a corporate body of the righteous manchild but the rest of the seal judgments will be corporate bodies of evil men led of evil spirits riding upon the beast of their flesh to bring curses upon the earth. The difference between the man-child and the rest of the riders is that he is the one who looses these judgments like Jesus, Moses, Jeremiah, etc., did:

Revelation 6:3-8 And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come. (4) And another [horse] came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (5) And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat thereon had a balance in his hand. (6) And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A measure of wheat for a shilling, and three measures of barley for a shilling(famine); and the oil and the wine hurt thou not. (7) And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, Come. (8) And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Jesus promises us authority over all the enemy:

Luke 10:19  Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you.

Authority in this case is the right to use the power of the demons. The man-child will exercise "authority" and pass it on to the woman to bring the same "sword", "famine", and "death" to those who return evil for good.

Jeremiah was a type of the man-child who loosed the judgments to come:

Jeremiah 18:20-21 Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have digged a pit for my soul. Remember how I stood before thee to speak good for them, to turn away thy wrath from them. (21) Therefore deliver up their children to the famine, and give them over to the power of the sword; and let their wives become childless, and widows; and let their men be slain of death, and their young men smitten of the sword in battle.

Moses and Samuel represent the same type of the man-child whose words and teachings to the woman will bring forth the same judgments:

Jeremiah 15:1-2  Then said Lord unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind would not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. (2) And it shall come to pass, when they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith Lord: Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for captivity, to captivity.

Jesus in His First-fruits man-child will send forth the disciples with the Word of God to bring the above judgments on the world:

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

Notice that He has a bow but no arrows, meaning the arrows have been sent forth. "Apostle" means "one sent forth". As Jesus was from Judah and sent forth His twelve apostles and then the seventy disciples, so the man-child is spiritually a corporate body from Judah and will be the bow that sends forth these "arrows":

Zechariah 9:13A  For I have bent Judah for me, I have filled the bow with Ephraim;

Ephraim was called in Hebrew the "fullness of nations" which are the Gentile believers in Genesis 48:19 and represents the woman or Church of all nations:

Genesis 48:17-19  And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.  (18)  And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father; for this is the first-born; put thy right hand upon his head.  (19)  And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it. He also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: howbeit his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

As Jesus' disciples went forth to conquer the mind of the beast that ruled over the elect of God, so will the man-child's disciples.

Zechariah 9:13B & 15  and I will stir up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece(beast kingdom), and will make thee as the sword of a mighty man..... (15) Lord of hosts will defend them; and they shall devour.

Jesus' disciples, whom He sent out like arrows, were His "children of youth" for He has had many since then:

Psalms127:3 Lo, children are a heritage of Lord; [And] the fruit of the womb is [his] reward. (4) As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of youth.

Jesus called His disciples "children":

John 13:33  Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say unto you.

John 21:5  Jesus therefore saith unto them, Children, have ye aught to eat? They answered him, No.

Isaiah's prophecy of the coming of Jesus as Emanuel He called His disciples His "children":

Isaiah 7:14  Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name lmmanuel.

Isaiah 8:16-18  Bind thou up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.  (17)  And I will wait for Jehovah, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.  (18)  Behold, I and the children whom Jehovah hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from Jehovah of hosts, who dwelleth in mount Zion.

The worldwide man-child will send forth the disciple arrows to conquer the flesh, the beast, and the devil:

Psalms 127:5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be put to shame, When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

The disciple arrows will go forth to conquer the "enemies in the gate" of the kingdom with the spoken Word. Jesus, Who was the Light and called His disciples "sons of light":

John 12:36  While ye have the light, believe on the light, that ye may become sons of light. These things spake Jesus, and he departed and hid himself from them.

Jesus also said that the light would bring judgment when men denied it:

John.3:19 And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.

The man-child and the disciple arrows will once more bring the light of truth, which will judge the world. This judgment will begin at the house of God and spread outwards. As it was with Jesus, those who reject the light will be reprobated while those who accept it will be the "sons of light". The white horse rider will bring truth, which is the foundation for all judgment. Remember that Moses, who was the white horse rider of his day, brought all the judgments on Egypt. As a type of the man-child he led all the other colored judgment horses of Revelation 6.

15 hours ago, Spock said:

You are not getting it brother.....white does represent something good...Christianity....but unfortunately, it is being used for much harm (domination). 

Give me an example.

9 hours ago, Moby said:

Hi Charlie!

Let's examine the scriptures to see what our Father has to say about this 1st seal for He has promised to reveal His secrets before they happen:

Amos 3:7  Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The rider on the white horse is neither Christ nor antichrist but Christ manifesting in a modern day body of believers called the man-child:

Revelation 12:5-6  And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.  (6)  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Please notice the manchild mentioned in verse 5 is called "they" in verse 6 clearly proving it is much more than one individual person who will be nourishing the woman(church) in their wilderness during the first 1260 days of tribulation.

Jesus came in the flesh and nourished 12 disciples along with more disciples for 3-1/2 years which began their tribulation; so too the man-child will come at the beginning of the first 3-1/2 years of the end time tribulation. Peter said the judgement must "first" begin with the house of God thus the reason it is the first seal:

1 Peter 4:17  For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begin first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Jesus was the man-child who brought the unleavened bread of the truth confirming them with signs and wonders which made Israel and her leaders responsible to repent or be judged. History(His~story) is about to repeat on a much greater scale all over the world with the end time man-child and spiritual Israel who are the believing Jews and Gentiles as ONE olive tree:

John 9:39  And Jesus said, For judgment came I into this world, that they that see not may see; and that they that see may become blind.

Simeon prophesied that the man-child Jesus would cause both the reprobation of some physical Jews and the grafting in of believing Gentiles into the ONE olive tree called "all Israel":

Luke 2:34  and Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the falling and the rising of many in Israel; and for a sign which is spoken against;

Jesus was a "sign" of the coming end time man-child who will bring the same judgment. As it was with Jesus and Judaism, the man-child will be "spoken against" by the apostate "Christians". Moses as man-child brought the Law, which made the rebel Jews responsible and brought judgment:

Romans 4:15  for the law worketh wrath; but where there is no law, neither is there transgression.

The "white horse" represents the mind of man using his body as a beast of burden to do his work just as a horse is harnessed as a beast of burden to do work:

Psalms 147:10  He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: He taketh no pleasure in the legs of a man.

To ride a "white horse" symbolizes the corporate manchilds completely harnessing the strength of their body or beast to do righteous work:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20  Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own;  (20)  for ye were bought with a price: glorify God therefore in your body.

1 Corinthians 9:26-27  I therefore so run, as not uncertainly; so fight I, as not beating the air:  (27)  but I buffet my body, and bring it into bondage: lest by any means, after that I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected.

Overcomers ride white horses because their body is in submission to the spiritual man who submits to the Holy Spirit:

1 John 2:14  I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the evil one.

Those who walk by faith do not give any authority to the mind of the flesh to rule but instead rule over it. This corporate man-child will be the 144,000 firstfruits who are chosen by God who are already in their wilderness purged of all leaven and ready to teach the woman (church) who flee as the tribulations starts:

Revelation 14:1-5  And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.  (2)  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard was as the voice of harpers harping with their harps:  (3)  and they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn the song save the hundred and forty and four thousand, even they that had been purchased out of the earth.  (4)  These are they that were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they that follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were purchased from among men, to be the firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb.  (5)  And in their mouth was found no lie: they are without blemish.

Jesus came as the the former rain so now 2 day or 2000 years later the latter rain outpouring of the Spirit on the man-child will harness his body as a white horse:

Hosea 6:1-3  Come, and let us return unto Jehovah; for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.  (2)  After two days will he revive us: on the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live before him.  (3)  And let us know, let us follow on to know Jehovah: his going forth is sure as the morning; and he will come unto us as the rain, as the latter rain that watereth the earth.

So the first seal will be a corporate body of the righteous manchild but the rest of the seal judgments will be corporate bodies of evil men led of evil spirits riding upon the beast of their flesh to bring curses upon the earth. The difference between the man-child and the rest of the riders is that he is the one who looses these judgments like Jesus, Moses, Jeremiah, etc., did:

Revelation 6:3-8 And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come. (4) And another [horse] came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (5) And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat thereon had a balance in his hand. (6) And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A measure of wheat for a shilling, and three measures of barley for a shilling(famine); and the oil and the wine hurt thou not. (7) And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, Come. (8) And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Jesus promises us authority over all the enemy:

Luke 10:19  Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you.

Authority in this case is the right to use the power of the demons. The man-child will exercise "authority" and pass it on to the woman to bring the same "sword", "famine", and "death" to those who return evil for good.

Jeremiah was a type of the man-child who loosed the judgments to come:

Jeremiah 18:20-21 Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have digged a pit for my soul. Remember how I stood before thee to speak good for them, to turn away thy wrath from them. (21) Therefore deliver up their children to the famine, and give them over to the power of the sword; and let their wives become childless, and widows; and let their men be slain of death, and their young men smitten of the sword in battle.

Moses and Samuel represent the same type of the man-child whose words and teachings to the woman will bring forth the same judgments:

Jeremiah 15:1-2  Then said Lord unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind would not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. (2) And it shall come to pass, when they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith Lord: Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for captivity, to captivity.

Jesus in His First-fruits man-child will send forth the disciples with the Word of God to bring the above judgments on the world:

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

Notice that He has a bow but no arrows, meaning the arrows have been sent forth. "Apostle" means "one sent forth". As Jesus was from Judah and sent forth His twelve apostles and then the seventy disciples, so the man-child is spiritually a corporate body from Judah and will be the bow that sends forth these "arrows":

Zechariah 9:13A  For I have bent Judah for me, I have filled the bow with Ephraim;

Ephraim was called in Hebrew the "fullness of nations" which are the Gentile believers in Genesis 48:19 and represents the woman or Church of all nations:

Genesis 48:17-19  And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.  (18)  And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father; for this is the first-born; put thy right hand upon his head.  (19)  And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it. He also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: howbeit his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

As Jesus' disciples went forth to conquer the mind of the beast that ruled over the elect of God, so will the man-child's disciples.

Zechariah 9:13B & 15  and I will stir up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece(beast kingdom), and will make thee as the sword of a mighty man..... (15) Lord of hosts will defend them; and they shall devour.

Jesus' disciples, whom He sent out like arrows, were His "children of youth" for He has had many since then:

Psalms127:3 Lo, children are a heritage of Lord; [And] the fruit of the womb is [his] reward. (4) As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of youth.

Jesus called His disciples "children":

John 13:33  Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say unto you.

John 21:5  Jesus therefore saith unto them, Children, have ye aught to eat? They answered him, No.

Isaiah's prophecy of the coming of Jesus as Emanuel He called His disciples His "children":

Isaiah 7:14  Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name lmmanuel.

Isaiah 8:16-18  Bind thou up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.  (17)  And I will wait for Jehovah, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.  (18)  Behold, I and the children whom Jehovah hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from Jehovah of hosts, who dwelleth in mount Zion.

The worldwide man-child will send forth the disciple arrows to conquer the flesh, the beast, and the devil:

Psalms 127:5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be put to shame, When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

The disciple arrows will go forth to conquer the "enemies in the gate" of the kingdom with the spoken Word. Jesus, Who was the Light and called His disciples "sons of light":

John 12:36  While ye have the light, believe on the light, that ye may become sons of light. These things spake Jesus, and he departed and hid himself from them.

Jesus also said that the light would bring judgment when men denied it:

John.3:19 And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.

The man-child and the disciple arrows will once more bring the light of truth, which will judge the world. This judgment will begin at the house of God and spread outwards. As it was with Jesus, those who reject the light will be reprobated while those who accept it will be the "sons of light". The white horse rider will bring truth, which is the foundation for all judgment. Remember that Moses, who was the white horse rider of his day, brought all the judgments on Egypt. As a type of the man-child he led all the other colored judgment horses of Revelation 6.

You made some good points, but your whole presentation was flawed because you pulled that first seal out of its 32 AD context. It will not be opened the future; rather, it WAS OPENED as soon as Jesus ascended and got the book from His Father. The first seal is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the GOSPEL. Every time the gospel gets into new territory, Principalities and Powers must be conquered: Satan is still the god of this world. 

The manchild in Rev. 12 is in fact Jesus when He was born. John saw the constellation Virgo exactly as it looked on the day Jesus was born. He came from Israel, and the "they" (the woman that will flee) represents a subset of Israel.  

Jesus' words to me: "Revelation 12 was me introducing John to the Dragon, and in particular what the Dragon would be doing during the last half of the week. I CHOSE to show John how the Dragon tried to kill me as a young child. Those first 5 verses were a 'history lesson' for John."

15 hours ago, canada said:

Ah! So "white" is the color of deception! I would agree, if the Beast (or the devil behind the Beast) was allowed to chose his own color, OF COURSE He would choose white. But sorry, this is GOD's book, and it is a revealing, not a hiding. God used this word "white" 17 times in this book. You imagine that for one use out of 17 God would use it for something else that righteousness or goodness. I don't buy it. 

Next, we are not allowed to pull verses out of their context and imagine what it could possibly mean. No, we leave verses in their context and then we have a much better idea of the Author's meaning. Ask yourself, WHEN Did Jesus get this "book" into His own hands? We don't have to guess: God TELLS US: it was as soon as Jesus ascended into heaven, after sending Mary away. And He began opening seals as soon as He had the book. That is the context. 

Sorry, but I believe Strong's missed it this time with "simple fabric." Toxon is the Greek word from which we get TOXIC. It was used over and over for the kind of bow that shoots arrows (they would put POISON on their arrow tips), in the Greek Septuagint. (There is nothing toxic in fabric formed into a bow.) 

In other words, we need to think what was righteous (white) on earth around 32 AD. That is the context. It was NOT the Antichrist or False Prophet. That theory is 2000 years off from truth. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

24 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You made some good points, but your whole presentation was flawed because you pulled that first seal out of its 32 AD context. It will not be opened the future; rather, it WAS OPENED as soon as Jesus ascended and got the book from His Father. The first seal is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the GOSPEL. Every time the gospel gets into new territory, Principalities and Powers must be conquered: Satan is still the god of this world. 

The manchild in Rev. 12 is in fact Jesus when He was born. John saw the constellation Virgo exactly as it looked on the day Jesus was born. He came from Israel, and the "they" (the woman that will flee) represents a subset of Israel.  

Jesus' words to me: "Revelation 12 was me introducing John to the Dragon, and in particular what the Dragon would be doing during the last half of the week. I CHOSE to show John how the Dragon tried to kill me as a young child. Those first 5 verses were a 'history lesson' for John."

Please understand that John was on the isle of Patmose around 96AD. He was told to write down the things which must come to pass HERE AFTER:

Revelation 4:1  After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, a voice as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.

This means that the seals Jesus is about to open were NOT opened in 32 AD as you are trying to claim!

I suggest you study the difference between the former and latter rain that is hidden all through our Father Word as a major sign of when Revelation will take place and I alude to above and here:

"Jesus came as the the former rain so now 2 day or 2000 years later the latter rain outpouring of the Spirit on the man-child will harness his body as a white horse":