Is abortion a free-trip to heaven?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

For the murdered baby, not the abortionist. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing is free.  Jesus Christ paid the price for every single abortion.   Some work all their lives and some do not work at all, yet all can get the same reward because God is such a giving and loving Lord. 

The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard

20 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. He agreed to pay them a denarius[a] for the day and sent them into his vineyard.

“About nine in the morning he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. He told them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ So they went.

“He went out again about noon and about three in the afternoon and did the same thing. About five in the afternoon he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’

“‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered.

“He said to them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard.’

“When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’

“The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius. 10 So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11 When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12 ‘These who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’

13 “But he answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

16 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,119
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i don't think being chemically burned to death, or ripped apart piece by piece would be considered a free trip.....  and Jesus did already pay for the trip...

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

On 9/17/2020 at 10:55 AM, JohnR7 said:

They will never have the experience of living in a fallen world. I cut grass in a cemetery one summer. There was a small section where the children three and under are buried. It was sad to me that they died too young to really experience what life is all about.  God still writes the book of their life and in Heaven the angels help them to become the person God created them to be.

I am pretty sure most people are happy they were born and happy for the opportunity to live this life. You hear stories about little souls in Heaven that beg the father for the opportunity to come to the earth and play a part in the redemption story.  Either way we have to trust God that He knows what is best and He only wants the very best for us.  

Yes they need to be reconciled with their child if they want to go to Heaven. I have a daughter in Heaven from some sort of a miscarriage. I had a dream about her and the angels taking care of her. One of them was reading the book of her life that God writes (Psalm 139:16). So they help her to become the person God created her to be. Then when I go to Heaven we will get to know each other better. We can go places and do things and learn together. I think I had that dream now to prepare me for when I do go to Heaven. 

Jesus said: "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." (Luke 17:2) I do not know what "offend" means but it sounds like they are the ones that should be worried. 

this is very interesting . i always assumed when kids die they instantly become adults. Why would reading the book of her life help her be who God wants her o be--I would think theyd already be who God wants them to be since heaven is perfect.

3 hours ago, other one said:

i don't think being chemically burned to death, or ripped apart piece by piece would be considered a free trip.....  and Jesus did already pay for the trip...

right. that sounds horrible. poor babies.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:55 AM, Jayne said:

I don't know if you will consider what I have to say as "close-minded abortion rhetoric", but I do have a couple of points of disagreement with you.

#1]  I believe that aborted babies do go to heaven, but it is definitely not a "FREE" trip.  

• It cost Jesus Christ his life dying for the sin the mother/father/doctor committed of killing a baby in the first place.  A hideous and vile death compounded by the fact that Jesus had to "become" sin for us.  2 Corinthians 5:21
  • It's going to cost some mothers/fathers/doctors an eternal punishment in hell.  Abortion does not send you to hell, but it is such a hard-hearted and evil thing that it can contribute to the hard-heartedness of a non-believer.  Just like any vile sin that gets into the heart of a person and hardens them towards God.  
  • It grieves the Holy Spirit and therefore it grieves God and Jesus Christ.  I want no part of and cannot call anything "positive" that grieves the Divine.

#2] You said,  "It just seems kind of unfair that all those millions of aborted would get a free pass without having to go through the misery of life and make a choice to accept Christ as we do?"

• It's your option to consider life miserable or not.  I have a former friend - we only speak by FB now as she is moved away - who was once homeless, eating from dumpster, and abused by her husband who took her "off the streets" and promised her a better life but just took her from one hell hole to another.  And she is schizophrenic.  One day another friend of ours called her to check on her and offer some encouragement.  She said to my pitiful friend, "What are you doing?"  My pitiful friend said, "I'm writing down all the things I'm grateful for and I'm on the third page."
  • I think it's a joyful thing and a privilege to accept Jesus Christ as Savior.  You should too.

I can't call any aspect of abortion "positive".  Not one.  The harm, chaos, sin, and evil is causes is not justified by the fact that the murdered unborn go to be with Christ.

your friend is inspiring. when she said she was on the 3rd page it made me tearful. Such an outlook I love it. Do u know what she wrote?

As for the predestination part I get a bit confused. One said God predestines souls that'll be born and those that won't.

Its hard for me to believe that as we have free will, the people that get abortions they chose their child's fate not God--he just knew about it. 

Thats all. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

This almost sounds like an encouragement to abort you children so that they can enter Heaven?   Abortion is evil...its child sacrifice and an abomination according to scriptures.  God will be the judge who enters into his Kingdom.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

your friend is inspiring. when she said she was on the 3rd page it made me tearful. Such an outlook I love it. Do u know what she wrote?

I do not know what she wrote.  Looking back, I would LOVE to know.   I do know this.  She sang in the choir.  She helped me every summer in Vacation Bible School.  She was always ready and willing to BE of service when she, herself, NEEDED to be served. 

She shames us all.

I talk to her every now and again via Facebook.  She is and has been divorced from that abuser a long time but never undertook another relationship.  She had some problems getting meds adjusted.  She has a new church she attends.  I have never known anyone with the problems she has faced and who could get up every day and do what God wanted her to do.

Edited by Jayne
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

2 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

this is very interesting . i always assumed when kids die they instantly become adults. Why would reading the book of her life help her be who God wants her o be--I would think theyd already be who God wants them to be since heaven is perfect.

Everyone has their own gifts - talents and abilities. We need to learn and grow. Even as Adults we will not really understand a lot of things until we get to heaven. There are libraries, universities and also parks were people can go and learn. My father was a Pediatrician for 50 years here on earth. When he got to heaven he spent 15 more years to increase his education and understanding. Then he went to on to continue the work he began here with the same patients he had on Earth. Of course there is no sickness but people still have to learn and grow. My daughter in Heaven would be around 40 years old, yet she was very tiny. Maybe around 2 years of age. Time is different in Heaven.  When I get there I will raise her as my daughter.  She has an extended family of maybe 50 or 60 people there that will help her. Kar Kerr on YouTube has been to Heaven a lot, so I learn from her. Even as I am getting older now I have had my own experiences also. God prepares us for when we go from here to there.  Also there are so many friends and family that have gone ahead of me that I look forward to see there. There are going to be people that were very popular here on Earth. Their mansion is going to need to be very big to accommodate all the people that will want to go to visit with them and get to know them. We will all learn and grow in understanding in Heaven and we will all help each other there. Everyone will be loving and that will be no disputes, arguments or contentions in Heaven. We will leave all of that negative stuff behind when we go from here to there.