• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,698
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The scripture is silent and does not identify the animal the skins were made off. 

We may conclude that it could not be from a horse or from an elephant or from a camel, or from a lion.

God must have choose to make coats of skins from an animal that will be easy for Adam and his offsprings to make animal clothes for themselves without endangering their lives so the wild animals that need skills to hunt cannot be, skins from camels can not be and we can find reasons to eliminate a lot of animals, but when we consider sheep and we have the info that they had learn to keep sheep according to the passage that tells about Abel who was a keeper of sheep and made a burnt offering unto the Lord. 

For Abel to do that he must know how to kill and skin the sheep and he must have learn that from Adam who had learn that from God when he first made Coats of animal skins and dressed them up, not only to keep them warm but at the same time he taught them how to do it for themselves.  

So sheep is the most probable animal, and the wool of the sheep it can keep them warm and can lay them down and sleep on them.

It cannot be chicken skin or bear skin, or ....think of something and give the reasons if it could be suitable. 

Do you find this need for an animal covering replaces another and very different type of covering? 

Thanks, Charlie 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Do you find this need for an animal covering replaces another and very different type of covering? 

Thanks, Charlie 

Your request is alluding to something and it is not possible to suggest that unless as a believer in Jesus Christ you are thinking something related to Jesus Christ mission as to do what he came on earth to do....

***we have to walk carefully to find out if that's what God had in mind or God wanted just to teach them how they can keep themselves warm, and by been the one to kill the first animal, that taught Adam something that he was not accustom while he was in the Garden.

That must have been a very traumatic experience for Adam and Eve.

But survival is survival, they had to learn how to survive. 

* the answer to your question is "NO" it cannot be possible, the ground work is not there to support what you are suggesting. 

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Your request is alluding to something and it is not possible to suggest that unless as a believer in Jesus Christ you are thinking something related to Jesus Christ mission as to do what he came on earth to do....

***we have to walk carefully to find out if that's what God had in mind or God wanted just to teach them how they can keep themselves warm, and by been the one to kill the first animal, that taught Adam something that he was not accustom while he was in the Garden.

That must have been a very traumatic experience for Adam and Eve.

But survival is survival, they had to learn how to survive. 

* the answer to your question is "NO" it cannot be possible, the ground work is not there to support what you are suggesting. 

Fair enough! Do you find that Adam lost something that God imparted within him at his creation when he sinned?

Charlie

In the Garden the environment it seem to be constant and suitable to not have the need for clothing. 

It is just like when a baby is in the womb of his mother, very much a similar situation.

When the baby comes out the needs of the baby are changing. 

4 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Fair enough! Do you find that Adam lost something that God imparted within him at his creation when he sinned?

Charlie

This is a very direct question and an answerable one, but care must been taken that the readers do not run away with part of the answer but they must have to wait for the completion of the thoughtful presentation. 

*The answer is that we need to settle on what Adam had before he disobeyed the commandment of God. 

(I suggest to avoid arguments at this time to use the wording we find in the scriptures which is "disobeyed" as the word "sin" is not used by God and if he had to used that word it was available to him the word "sin" and he did not use it and he knew why).

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

In the Garden the environment it seem to be constant and suitable to not have the need for clothing. 

It is just like when a baby is in the womb of his mother, very much a similar situation.

When the baby comes out the needs of the baby are changing. 

I am looking at the events in Genesis not in a physical manner but spiritual. Their sin caused something that would require God to remove them from His presence - they were originally made in His image - meaning God does not have any sin within Him and that is how He made Adam.... after sin, the spiritual component He breathed into Adam could no longer exist within this creature that sinned... they have corrupted themselves in sin and this "spirit" could no longer be within Adam. 

For me, this is what Adam lost - the covering of light that symbolized the inner spirit that God breathed into him..... Now, God will symbolically cover Adam with a physical covering.....

Charlie

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is a very direct question and an answerable one, but care must been taken that the readers do not run away with part of the answer but they must have to wait for the completion of the thoughtful presentation. 

*The answer is that we need to settle on what Adam had before he disobeyed the commandment of God. 

(I suggest to avoid arguments at this time to use the wording we find in the scriptures which is "disobeyed" as the word "sin" is not used by God and if he had to used that word it was available to him the word "sin" and he did not use it and he knew why).

I guess I would like to ask you to offer your thoughts on Gen. 1:26-27 which tells us that we are made in "His image"...... what does that mean to you? Whatever this is to you should be the same as His creation of Adam..... So perhaps we can look at this issue from that side....

Charlie

I am still at the earlier question as to what Adam lost at the time of his disobedience.  

* I will post the word "disobedience" as that's how the Lord define it. So I can continued to answer your question. 

* we need to know what Adam had before his disobedience as to understand what he had after his disobedience as to make the comparison between the Adam in the Garden before his disobedience and the Adam out the Garden after his disobedience. 

The above statement identifies one big change that as a result of his disobedience Adam lost his stay in the Garden, or the Life in the Garden , HIS RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE SECURITY OF THE GARDEN.

And we will continue to the matters you want to discuss in the next post right away. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Charlie, and God bless.

Thank you for your patience I will answer all your questions, but I am on a iPhone, and I have to think for the answers, as I am not reading from a script. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am still at the earlier question as to what Adam lost at the time of his disobedience.  

* I will post the word "disobedience" as that's how the Lord define it. So I can continued to answer your question. 

* we need to know what Adam had before his disobedience as to understand what he had after his disobedience as to make the comparison between the Adam in the Garden before his disobedience and the Adam out the Garden after his disobedience. 

The above statement identifies one big change that as a result of his disobedience Adam lost his stay in the Garden, or the Life in the Garden , HIS RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE SECURITY OF THE GARDEN.

And we will continue to the matters you want to discuss in the next post right away. 

That is fine! If you would like to continue in the "what is a soul" direction, that is fine.... so, the definition of a living soul is found in Gen. 2:7 - one part dirt and one part God breathing something into Adam.... so the issue here is centered on what exactly did God breath into Adam --- if it was just air then Adam lost nothing when he sinned - he was still the combination of dirt and air and the only change to him after he sinned was to be excluded from the presence of God and the Garden.

If however, God imparted or breathed His spirit (not Holy Spirit because that belongs to Him and HIm alone) into Adam (along with air), then the question becomes did his disobedience cause him to lose this "spirit" breathed into him by God or did he still retain it even after he was kicked out of the Garden.