• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

not sure its a done deal...sounds like Trumps going to block it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Starise said:

I hate to be the stick in the mud here. I think we are becoming too dependent on the government. Getting used to handouts. 

I think President Hoover thought the same way during the Great Depression. That is why when tents cities started popping up all over due to people being out of work and tossed out of their homes. It was called "Hooverville.' We can learn a lot from our history. People didn't just stop working for the fun of it. Their work places shut down. The ones that stay open, hours were cut, or business was down because people are just staying home. The Government fail on the Covid issue. They caused this so they need to  be the ones to fix it.  And I am not just saying this because I am looking for a "handout". I feel I have been blessed because my husband has a job and has been able to work for home from time to time.  I thinking about other people who do not have that option. Anyway that is just what I think about all of this. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/22/whats-actually-in-the-us-covid-stimulus-bill/

The US congress just passed their Covid stimulus bill, or the “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021” to give its official title. So what’s actually inside it? What has just been passed into law?

The answers to that is “nobody really knows”, least of all the members of congress, who passed the law without reading it, as they so often do. It’s the longest bill in US history, at over 5500 pages and it sailed through the voting mostly sight unseen.

We’ve downloaded a copy of the full document and will embed it below for those of you patient or masochistic enough to tackle the whole thing. We’ve read some already, and will point out the highlights:

• “Foreign aid” is a big winner. Egypt is getting $1.3 billion, Sudan, Israel and Ukraine get over 500 million each, and many other countries around the world sizeable contributions, much of which will be spent on “defense”. Which is to say sent straight back to America via massive arms purchases.
  • Not all the money being sent overseas is for buying weapons, some is for backing coups. Venezuela and Belarus get special mention here, each getting their own section of the bill detailing how terrible their “illegal regimes” are. There’s also a large section on “combating Chinese influence”.
  • For some reason there’s another section on copyright law, which makes illegal streaming copyrighted content a federal crimes, punishable by up to three years in prison.
  • Nearly 300 million is put aside to develop influenza vaccines and prevent a future influenza pandemic.
  • 4 BILLION dollars for the Gates-funded GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance.
  • Vaccine “misinformation” is also a concern, and the bill provides for a pro-vaccine propaganda campaign – or rather a “PUBLIC AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ON THE IMPORTANCE OF VACCINATIONS”

So – huge amounts of foreign aid, support for various coups, totally irrelevent copyright laws, provisions for pro-vaccine propaganda campaigns…it’s not your typical “stimulus bill” so far, is it?

LINK HERE TO VIEW BILL

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,375
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

7 hours ago, 1to3 said:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/22/whats-actually-in-the-us-covid-stimulus-bill/

The US congress just passed their Covid stimulus bill, or the “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021” to give its official title. So what’s actually inside it? What has just been passed into law?

The answers to that is “nobody really knows”, least of all the members of congress, who passed the law without reading it, as they so often do. It’s the longest bill in US history, at over 5500 pages and it sailed through the voting mostly sight unseen.

We’ve downloaded a copy of the full document and will embed it below for those of you patient or masochistic enough to tackle the whole thing. We’ve read some already, and will point out the highlights:

• “Foreign aid” is a big winner. Egypt is getting $1.3 billion, Sudan, Israel and Ukraine get over 500 million each, and many other countries around the world sizeable contributions, much of which will be spent on “defense”. Which is to say sent straight back to America via massive arms purchases.
  • Not all the money being sent overseas is for buying weapons, some is for backing coups. Venezuela and Belarus get special mention here, each getting their own section of the bill detailing how terrible their “illegal regimes” are. There’s also a large section on “combating Chinese influence”.
  • For some reason there’s another section on copyright law, which makes illegal streaming copyrighted content a federal crimes, punishable by up to three years in prison.
  • Nearly 300 million is put aside to develop influenza vaccines and prevent a future influenza pandemic.
  • 4 BILLION dollars for the Gates-funded GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance.
  • Vaccine “misinformation” is also a concern, and the bill provides for a pro-vaccine propaganda campaign – or rather a “PUBLIC AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ON THE IMPORTANCE OF VACCINATIONS”

So – huge amounts of foreign aid, support for various coups, totally irrelevent copyright laws, provisions for pro-vaccine propaganda campaigns…it’s not your typical “stimulus bill” so far, is it?

LINK HERE TO VIEW BILL

All I can say is wow!   Unbelievable.    

About the $600, anything is better than nothing.   My mom and I will use some to cover doctor bills.   We each had eye exams, plus I had an extra Glaucoma exam, then I took mom to the foot doctor.   The foot cream he prescribed was $44 alone!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

16 hours ago, other one said:

I read somewhere that the president wants $2,000 not six hundred.

I read that Biden wants to add $200.00 every month to Social Security.

We can not be like the Israelites in the desert. We need to be greatful. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I read that Biden wants to add $200.00 every month to Social Security.

where would we get the money???

4 minutes ago, other one said:

where would we get the money???

I don't know. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Hi all.. bless you all richly in Jesus name. 

I also heard about they want to up it to $2000. Not sure they can do that now. Not that easy now. Did we read about all thats in that bill? Where they only had a few short hours to read it all? The got money going to things.. we should not be doing if you asked me. 

This is looking bad lol. People are starting to line up AGAIN to get in our country. Biden is going to take down so much of what president Trump did with the border. Which has been working really good. 

This money should be going to places that need it. We have stores in Colorado here that are now gone for good. All those people working there.. no jobs. Biden promised a DARK WINTER.. if he really gets in office.. we best be praying and hard. If you just LOVED the Obama years.. get ready.. I still believe GOD the great I AM is not done. He always gets all the glory. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

From what I hear he's going to do a pocket veto on it where they can't do anything until the new congress comes up in January.