• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

On 1/2/2021 at 11:43 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

Yes you are correct that there is no death in heaven. Verse 20 is tough. I'm  sure the number 100 had spiritual significance,  just as the phrase "1000 years" spiritually represents "the completeness of time" ( since a literal  "1000 year reign with Christ " is not Biblical).

Walter, so you are Amillennial in view ? They don't believe in a literal 1000 years.

Source: Wikipedia Christian eschatology-

"The amillennial view regards the "thousand years" mentioned in Revelation 20 as a symbolic number, not as a literal description;"

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

21 minutes ago, Starise said:

Walter, so you are Amillennial in view ? They don't believe in a literal 1000 years.

Source: Wikipedia Christian eschatology-

"The amillennial view regards the "thousand years" mentioned in Revelation 20 as a symbolic number, not as a literal description;"

I tend towards this idea as well.

1000 is just too short and probably indicates 'a long time'. There is much to the common views of eschatology that I find not quite right. I have no firm view of any of the 'systems' as they all cheat and massage texts to suit their views.

12 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I tend towards this idea as well.

1000 is just too short and probably indicates 'a long time'. There is much to the common views of eschatology that I find not quite right. I have no firm view of any of the 'systems' as they all cheat and massage texts to suit their views.

Thanks for comments.

This might bear looking at the actual translations that might favor this view. IOW, does the framework given expressly state 1000 years? 

In Revelation 20 it says as much. How would this be discredited as a literal 1000 years?

Revelation 20:4-5, NIV. "[God's people] came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)"

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

7 minutes ago, Starise said:

Thanks for comments.

This might bear looking at the actual translations that might favor this view. IOW, does the framework given expressly state 1000 years? 

In Revelation 20 it says as much. How would this be discredited as a literal 1000 years?

Revelation 20:4-5, NIV. "[God's people] came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)"

Revelation is sometimes literal - like the birth of Yeshua in the stars (3BC 9/11). Yes some of revelations is recapitulations and repeats. There are other analogous parts and the book has to be seen from many angles. Visons might be 'exact' or merely representative of something else or a recapitulation.  It is quite unclear when Revelation was penned as well and the 'church fathers' are not to be relied upon too heavily - they were NOT inspired writers.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Where in the Bible is 1000 mentioned?

Take your time Walter. I'm still looking into this too.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

God being omniscient knew that man would sin.  And the inclusion of the one tree and the one law "Though shalt not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was the plan that took man from two innocent yet naïve people in the garden, to the Billions of  of tried, tested failed and redeemed believers who will follow God into eternity.

Nothing has ever caught God by surprise or unaware

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/31/2020 at 9:41 AM, Starise said:

Isaiah 65: 20 Is the text for my question. Particularly the words in verse 20 " He who dies at 100 will be thought a mere youth."

Verses 17-19 make it clear the text is talking about the New heaven and new earth God will create after the former one is passed away.

Death was one of the things the cross vanquished, yet the text says men will live much longer, yet die.

This ties in with an original question I had concerning the need for reproduction before sin. "If" men had never sinned we would still have reproduced physically correct? 

It would appear there is a cyclical life/death even after the new heaven and earth are formed. This would likely be a re establishment of the plan God intended before the fall of man. One can only guess how that would work. If men live longer, then there will be more men on the earth or elsewhere. If men still die where do their souls go after that? 

Or is the text somehow maligned through translation? If people die at 100 they will be considered accursed. This would imply there is a life system based on behavior where God can "curse" someone in the new earth and they will die earlier. 

I was always taught we live forever after we die in Christ.

Grogu who is 50 years old is an infant in Yoda's race (in the Mandalorian).  Tells you something about the antediluvian human race (lives that were some 900 years long on average). The youngest of the bunch on record to become a papa was 65 if memory serves. He was the teen baby daddy of the day.

We tend to impose our contemporary conditions on that which is

completely different. That's how ancient folks believed the world

was flat or that the sun and stars revolve around the earth. 

The New Heaven and New Earth imho are combined into one

the New Heaven-Earth with the biblical description of Earth in

Revelation. The old order was of a separation between the two realms.

After this God and man cohabit. 

I also believe the current body spirit (and soul) distinction will be fused into

one spirit-body. No soul needed to act as a buffer between the two realities that

are us.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 12/31/2020 at 10:41 AM, Starise said:

Isaiah 65: 20 Is the text for my question. Particularly the words in verse 20 " He who dies at 100 will be thought a mere youth."

Verses 17-19 make it clear the text is talking about the New heaven and new earth God will create after the former one is passed away.

Death was one of the things the cross vanquished, yet the text says men will live much longer, yet die.

This ties in with an original question I had concerning the need for reproduction before sin. "If" men had never sinned we would still have reproduced physically correct? 

It would appear there is a cyclical life/death even after the new heaven and earth are formed. This would likely be a re establishment of the plan God intended before the fall of man. One can only guess how that would work. If men live longer, then there will be more men on the earth or elsewhere. If men still die where do their souls go after that? 

Or is the text somehow maligned through translation? If people die at 100 they will be considered accursed. This would imply there is a life system based on behavior where God can "curse" someone in the new earth and they will die earlier. 

I was always taught we live forever after we die in Christ.

Shalom, Starise.

Be sure that you're dividing between the Millennium and the Eternal State correctly.

See, the Millennium is PART of Yeshua`s reign; it's just the FIRST 1,000 years of His reign:

Luke 1:30-33 (KJV)

30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

However, one should not make the mistake of confusing the two periods:

The Millennium is obviously found in Revelation 20:1-6:

Revelation 20:1-6 (KJV)

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

But, it is likewise found in two other areas: 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 and 2 Peter 3:3-13.

First, note that the topic in 1 Corinthians 15 is the Resurrection:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(1) Christ the firstfruits;
(2) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 
24 (3) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that HE is excepted, which did put all things under him.) 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

This is talking about the INITIAL REIGN of the Messiah Yeshua` throughout which He will be subduing all of His enemies and He shall be reigning over them with an iron scepter!

The Millennium begins with the Return of the Messiah, the Resurrection of the Justified, and the Rescue of His people Israel. He shall be their King throughout the Millennium and, as we read above in Luke 1, FOREVER!

The twist to this is that He shall reign over everyone that He subdues until He is reigning over all the earth. He becomes the World Emperor over all humanity. The LAST enemy that He shall destroy is Death, but this is at the END of the Millennium.

The Millennium ends with haSatan being freed from his prison (the Bottomless Pit), the insurrection that haSatan musters, the global FIRE, the second Resurrection of the UNJUST, the Great White Throne Judgment where Yeshua` shall be the Judge, and the consignment of His enemies to "the Lake of Fire and Brimstone," "the Lake of Fire and Sulfur," or "the Lake of Burning Sulfur," which is the Second Death.

After all this, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him (God the Father) who put all things under Him (the Son), that God (His Father) may be all in all!

It's at THAT time that God re-forms the Earth into the New Earth, and re-forms its atmosphere into the New Sky, and the New Jerusalem lands upon the New Earth. This is when the Eternal State begins. Yeshua`, being subject to His Father God, goes back to being the King of Israel, and God the Father takes on the role of World Emperor Himself!

After all this, Luke 1:30-33 is finally completely fulfilled.

Second Peter 3:3-13 takes a more general view of the three eras of the Earth: The Earth before the Flood, the Earth after the Flood and before the Fire, and the Earth after the Fire:

2 Peter 3:3-13 (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying,

"Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation!" 

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that ...

(1) by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 

6 (Flood) Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 (2) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men (the Great White Throne Judgment).

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (This IS the Millennium.) 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord WILL COME as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. (This is the Fire that happens at the END of the Millennium.)

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat

13 (3) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Verse 5 corresponds to Genesis 1 through Genesis 6.
Verse 6 corresponds to Genesis 7 through Genesis 9.
Verses 7 through 12 correspond to Genesis 10 through Revelation 20, including the Millennium at the end and the Fire and the Great White Throne Judgment telegraphed in verse 7.
Verse 13 corresponds to Revelation 21 through Revelation 22.

Now, all that being said, Isaiah 65 is not necessarily talking about the eternal state - the New Earth and its New Skies. It just MENTIONS them, but is still talking about what will occur during the Millennium.

Isaiah 65: (KJV)

1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, "Behold me, behold me," unto a nation that was not called by my name. (the Gentiles)

2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people (Israel), which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; 3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; 4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh (pork), and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; 5 Which say, "Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou." These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day!

6 "Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, 7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together," saith the LORD, "which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom."

8 Thus saith the LORD, "As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, 'Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it': so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all."

9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. 10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

11 But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number. 12 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,

"Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed: 14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit. 15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: 16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. 

18 "But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. 19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. 20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. 21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain," saith the LORD.

YHWH (the LORD) telegraphed the creation of the New Skies and the New Earth, but the description prior to and following His mention of these times, was speaking about the Millennium.

Now, specifically, the understanding of verse 20 is not that "the child shall die an hundred years old," but that "CHILDHOOD shall die (cease) an hundred years old!" Thus, puberty won't occur until a person is 100 years old! The second part of the verse is talking about accountability! The sinner will be made to stand before the Judge after 100 years of patience, and should he or she fail to repent of his or her sins, he or she shall stand accursed and suffer the sentence!

Hope this helps.

12 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Starise.

Be sure that you're dividing between the Millennium and the Eternal State correctly.

See, the Millennium is PART of Yeshua`s reign; it's just the FIRST 1,000 years of His reign:

Luke 1:30-33 (KJV)

30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

However, one should not make the mistake of confusing the two periods:

The Millennium is obviously found in Revelation 20:1-6:

Revelation 20:1-6 (KJV)

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

But, it is likewise found in two other areas: 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 and 2 Peter 3:3-13.

First, note that the topic in 1 Corinthians 15 is the Resurrection:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(1) Christ the firstfruits;
(2) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 
24 (3) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that HE is excepted, which did put all things under him.) 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

This is talking about the INITIAL REIGN of the Messiah Yeshua` throughout which He will be subduing all of His enemies and He shall be reigning over them with an iron scepter!

The Millennium begins with the Return of the Messiah, the Resurrection of the Justified, and the Rescue of His people Israel. He shall be their King throughout the Millennium and, as we read above in Luke 1, FOREVER!

The twist to this is that He shall reign over everyone that He subdues until He is reigning over all the earth. He becomes the World Emperor over all humanity. The LAST enemy that He shall destroy is Death, but this is at the END of the Millennium.

The Millennium ends with haSatan being freed from his prison (the Bottomless Pit), the insurrection that haSatan musters, the global FIRE, the second Resurrection of the UNJUST, the Great White Throne Judgment where Yeshua` shall be the Judge, and the consignment of His enemies to "the Lake of Fire and Brimstone," "the Lake of Fire and Sulfur," or "the Lake of Burning Sulfur," which is the Second Death.

After all this, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him (God the Father) who put all things under Him (the Son), that God (His Father) may be all in all!

It's at THAT time that God re-forms the Earth into the New Earth, and re-forms its atmosphere into the New Sky, and the New Jerusalem lands upon the New Earth. This is when the Eternal State begins. Yeshua`, being subject to His Father God, goes back to being the King of Israel, and God the Father takes on the role of World Emperor Himself!

After all this, Luke 1:30-33 is finally completely fulfilled.

Second Peter 3:3-13 takes a more general view of the three eras of the Earth: The Earth before the Flood, the Earth after the Flood and before the Fire, and the Earth after the Fire:

2 Peter 3:3-13 (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying,

"Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation!" 

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that ...

(1) by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 

6 (Flood) Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 (2) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men (the Great White Throne Judgment).

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (This IS the Millennium.) 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord WILL COME as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. (This is the Fire that happens at the END of the Millennium.)

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat

13 (3) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Verse 5 corresponds to Genesis 1 through Genesis 6.
Verse 6 corresponds to Genesis 7 through Genesis 9.
Verses 7 through 12 correspond to Genesis 10 through Revelation 20, including the Millennium at the end and the Fire and the Great White Throne Judgment telegraphed in verse 7.
Verse 13 corresponds to Revelation 21 through Revelation 22.

Now, all that being said, Isaiah 65 is not necessarily talking about the eternal state - the New Earth and its New Skies. It just MENTIONS them, but is still talking about what will occur during the Millennium.

Isaiah 65: (KJV)

1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, "Behold me, behold me," unto a nation that was not called by my name. (the Gentiles)

2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people (Israel), which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; 3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; 4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh (pork), and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; 5 Which say, "Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou." These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day!

6 "Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, 7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together," saith the LORD, "which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom."

8 Thus saith the LORD, "As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, 'Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it': so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all."

9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. 10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

11 But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number. 12 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,

"Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed: 14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit. 15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: 16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. 

18 "But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. 19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. 20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. 21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain," saith the LORD.

YHWH (the LORD) telegraphed the creation of the New Skies and the New Earth, but the description prior to and following His mention of these times, was speaking about the Millennium.

Now, specifically, the understanding of verse 20 is not that "the child shall die an hundred years old," but that "CHILDHOOD shall die (cease) an hundred years old!" Thus, puberty won't occur until a person is 100 years old! The second part of the verse is talking about accountability! The sinner will be made to stand before the Judge after 100 years of patience, and should he or she fail to repent of his or her sins, he or she shall stand accursed and suffer the sentence!

Hope this helps.

Shalom Roy,

Can't tell you how much I appreciate this! I have been led to look more closely at the millenium recently  because of a few more threads of information I have picked up here and there.

Until now I was having trouble fitting the chronology together. What you have written REALLY makes this clear with multiple scriptures to back it up I might add.

Makes perfect sense the way it all fits together.

THANK YOU very much! I will undoubtedly need to dig into it a little more  myself, but I can see the template. I just need to read some of those references yet that you provided again.