suzan344

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I have prayed long and hard on what the phrase, "mark on the hand", means from Revelations 13:16.

Rev. 13:16 KJB

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" 

I, over time, had to let go of many ideas of what this particular mark was. 

It did not feel like it was a chip in the hand.  It did not seem related to a vaccine shot.  It did not feel like a bar code or tattoo.  But I did research each of those ideas, but so far, zip.  They go no where.

I always felt is was a spiritual designation as well.  But no evidence exist of what exactly it is.  So it is open to interpretation and therefore remains a mystery.

Also, there have been many voices on this topic and each typically tries to incorporate some aspect of buying or selling into the equation.

I finally had to let that part of the scripture from Rev. 13:17, go as well.  Perhaps, I finally settled on, this mark has nothing to do with buying or selling, not because I say so, but because I can't find a way to incoporate it into any ideas we have, logically.  I mean no one is dying or being stopped from buying or selling right now.  Though you can see that might actually occur, but it hasn't.  Not in relation to any of the mark ideas I just mentioned (chip, vaccine, bar code/tattoo).

If that is so, that buying and selling are not part of this mark's features, then what now is it exactly?

That brought me full circle back to a spiritual mark designating someone has received for served Satan.

In other words, my final verdict is people who have a mark of the beast on their right hand, actually service to Satan.   They work for him, body and soul.

What do you think?

Does the term "on the right hand" mean 'works for satan'?

Edited by suzan344

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Cattle are chipped to show the owner.

Same thing.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Hi,

Well, scripture says, "...that no man might buy or sell except he has mark-the name of the beast or the number of his name."

So no mark is the mark unless it's tied to buying and selling, and the prohibition sans the mark.

Yes... it means 'works for Satan'.

In the sense of the word in Rev for the acceptance of the mark it's like an aggressive taking. ' lay hold by aggressively accepting what is available  emphasizes the volition of the receiver.'

And the mark itself is 'a mark providing undeniable identification, like a symbol giving irrefutable connection between parties.'

Like a mark of ownership.

People literally will aggressively connect with the beast.

But in the end I think it's less 'working for' and more 'taking away'. I'm convinced Satan has no interest in a partnership. He just wants God to have less or none at all. We're less meaningful than vermin to Satan. 

Imo.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.63

When YOU MUST WORSHIP 

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

The Greek word translated to English is 
5480 -  charagma -  a stamp, impress

22 hours ago, Diaste said:

Hi,

Well, scripture says, "...that no man might buy or sell except he has mark-the name of the beast or the number of his name."

So no mark is the mark unless it's tied to buying and selling, and the prohibition sans the mark.

Yes... it means 'works for Satan'.

In the sense of the word in Rev for the acceptance of the mark it's like an aggressive taking. ' lay hold by aggressively accepting what is available  emphasizes the volition of the receiver.'

And the mark itself is 'a mark providing undeniable identification, like a symbol giving irrefutable connection between parties.'

Like a mark of ownership.

People literally will aggressively connect with the beast.

But in the end I think it's less 'working for' and more 'taking away'. I'm convinced Satan has no interest in a partnership. He just wants God to have less or none at all. We're less meaningful than vermin to Satan. 

Imo.

I went a a little further in my looking and prayed on it and I think in one way, money is involved, but loosely.  In other words, a person serving Satan directly, and receives financial gain for that work, gets this particular mark.

In other words, the vast numbers of people who have turned against God, who we call apostate, do not automatically get this mark.  They will have to choose at some point.  Either serve satan, by either taking money to do his bidding or die.

Or at the bare minimum, get the forehead mark (which I feel has to do with going along with this type of situation and not fighting against it for God.) for mentally agreeing with satan and his plans. 

You could imagine a future, a dystopia, where people who only do evil, get paid for it and anyone that does not agree, gets killed off in some manner (over worked etc.).  So turn against God or else.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

I personally believe it to be IN the right hand, meaning a national ID card or something similar that people will carry, since the RIGHT hand is considered the good side in the Old Testament and the New as well, but don't have time to go into that now and if it's important enough then i'm sure someone else will. But for now i'll just say i am almost certain it will NOT be some computer chip under our skin, but something that is in our hand and head(mind) meaning it is what you are doing for the BEAST world system and how you feel about it such as worshipping it even if you don;t realize that is what you are actually doing. But the 666 mark will be completely voluntary and you will be held accountable for taking it, which of course goes without saying. Meaning you won't be able to use "no one told me" as some explanation or excuse, since everyone will know exactly what it means, just like these Biden supporters/subservients know exactly what it means to in a sense "worship" his agenda and all that he stands for, period.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/6/2021 at 6:52 PM, suzan344 said:

I have prayed long and hard on what the phrase, "mark on the hand", means from Revelations 13:16.

Rev. 13:16 KJB

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" 

I, over time, had to let go of many ideas of what this particular mark was. 

It did not feel like it was a chip in the hand.  It did not seem related to a vaccine shot.  It did not feel like a bar code or tattoo.  But I did research each of those ideas, but so far, zip.  They go no where.

I always felt is was a spiritual designation as well.  But no evidence exist of what exactly it is.  So it is open to interpretation and therefore remains a mystery.

Also, there have been many voices on this topic and each typically tries to incorporate some aspect of buying or selling into the equation.

I finally had to let that part of the scripture from Rev. 13:17, go as well.  Perhaps, I finally settled on, this mark has nothing to do with buying or selling, not because I say so, but because I can't find a way to incoporate it into any ideas we have, logically.  I mean no one is dying or being stopped from buying or selling right now.  Though you can see that might actually occur, but it hasn't.  Not in relation to any of the mark ideas I just mentioned (chip, vaccine, bar code/tattoo).

If that is so, that buying and selling are not part of this mark's features, then what now is it exactly?

That brought me full circle back to a spiritual mark designating someone has received for served Satan.

In other words, my final verdict is people who have a mark of the beast on their right hand, actually service to Satan.   They work for him, body and soul.

What do you think?

Does the term "on the right hand" mean 'works for satan'?

Let me interject a personal thought here if I may. It's clear that to control all buying and selling, barter systems and fiat currency, it would have to be done away with. Doing away with cash has been a goal of digital banking and the elite for a long time now. Ninety-nine percent of all global financial transactions currently are done electronically. Their touting the benefits of a cashless society; virus and germs are transmitted handling money; it's expensive to print and can be counterfeited; no cash: no drug kingpins, cartel's and sales; fewer robberies; etc. Use a search engine and type in "the Great Reset" to get an official and long planned idea of what's coming. The globes financial system right now is teetering on collapse. We're in over 28 Trillion in debt, bankrupt and insolvent. 

Control: We're being controlled right now on what we can say and do on all social media. People are getting censored, suspended, monitored and banned all the time, off social media. They are now in control of what we can say. 

Now is it so far fetched that in a cashless and barter less society, using a debit / credit card as the only form of acceptable payment; and required to receive your paycheck, IRS refund, pay all of your taxes, etc. If you're for any reason a problem, and they don't like your politics, religion or world view; one press of a button locks you out of the system. Who's then accountable?

Carrying around your drivers license, credit cards, medical insurance I.D., medical information and health status, vaccinations, car insurance, geographical location etc. sure is cumbersome. Hey, they now have a chip, the size of half a grain of rice, that would make life so much more convenient and efficient. 

Want to go to the bank, federal government facility, get your drivers license renewed, go to a major league football-baseball game, a convention or public gathering? I need to see your immunization and shot record. Does anyone think that's going to be in paper or plastic form? We are seeing these things develop right before our very own eyes.

Most Bible translation have "ON" the right hand or forehead, the KJV translated "IN". What does the back of the hand and the forehead have in common? Electrical generation to power something small. The hand and forehead have the greatest delta T [temperature variance and change] in the human body; thereby capable of producing small quantities of electrical generation to power something. 

Just some thoughts to chew on and ponder...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 1/6/2021 at 7:52 PM, suzan344 said:

The circle is complete. Those who have been in spiritual warfare, and I mean "REAL" spiritual warfare will attest to the reality of this world.  Ask for proof, I can't, as it is spiritual and who has the proof for something unseen. All I can say is I give this as a testimony.

It is a reality that I incur and still do, that is spiritual warfare.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

You stated : "In other words, my final verdict is people who have a mark of the beast on their right hand, actually service to Satan.   They work for him, body and soul.

What do you think?

I agree. Even though there is the reality of tracking through chips, vaccines or whatever else comes along, I believe that God's word is concerned with the spiritual.

"Hands"  represent what you do, and with the "forehead" what you think. To have the mark of the beast ( satans kingdom) is to serve him in thought and deed. And there is plenty of that going on!

Now buying and selling I can only speculate that it has to do with the gospel. In these last days, the false " free will " gospel has been pretty much exclusively "bought and sold".  Those who have  "the seal of God in their foreheads" are doing their best to proclaim the true gospel, but in the apostate churches no one is buying or selling it. 

I have had several insights over the years about both marks.  The forehead mark to me means they serve satan through their thoughts which turn into deeds, as you say.  But the hand mark got me more concerned.  Then it came to me these are the people who go out and actually actively work against God.  The difference between the marks is the forehead mark is easier to get.  It just means you are going along with satan's ideas and that in turn is turning you from God.

But the mark on the hand is far more instrumental to satan.  It means you actively are working for him, on purpose.

I think the forehead mark people just fall into their set of circumstances and accept it, evil and all, but the hand marked people choose their path.  They purposefully work to support satan's plans.

My next big question is what happens to them after they receive this mark (either one).

So far, I get they are cursed by God, but what does that mean spiritually?

What I came up with in prayer, from God, is they are banned from his presence permanently.  If that makes sense.  So does this mean their prayers don't get answered, for example?  Yes.

That they can't get forgiveness for sins?  Yes.

Wow.  All I can say.

• Thumbs Up 1