IGNORED

Can a demon confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?

JaneLee

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Can an evil spirit/demon acknowledge that Jesus Christ came in the flesh? Is there anything they can't say? Does anyone have any information?

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

38 minutes ago, JaneLee said:

Can an evil spirit/demon acknowledge that Jesus Christ came in the flesh? Is there anything they can't say? Does anyone have any information?

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

The devil is the father of lies, and his followers are equally skilled at losing. That is why Paul says test every spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

It denied Jesus resurrection.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

:) great question what does His words say"

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,"

So no they can not not. Christ did not die for fallen angels or demons. Just us.. PRAISE GOD

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/8/2021 at 5:46 AM, JaneLee said:

it has been my experience they at least do not say that.   I think they do so out of fear.     Actually if you ask them a question under the name of Jesus, they will not even lie to you if you have the Holy Spirit within you.  I believe it is out of fear of the Holy Spirit sending them into the pit if they do.  If you mess with them without the Holy Spirit they can do seriously bad things to you.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

On 2/8/2021 at 11:46 AM, JaneLee said:

the devil knows all to well who Our Lord is. and what he achieved in the flesh. it was there.!
King James Bible
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

On 2/8/2021 at 11:46 AM, JaneLee said:

"nsomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."math 24v24. it can be a wiley serpent,there are those that pretend to be Christ and or sent by God.the demons that pocess them  have allready been sentenced there is no hope for them.

• Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Mark 9:25  And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.” 
26  And after crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse, so that most of them said, “He is dead.” 
27  But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose. 

Mark 5:2  And when Jesus had stepped out of the boat, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit. 
6  And when he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and fell down before him. 
7  And crying out with a loud voice, he said, “What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.” 
8  For he was saying to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” 
9  And Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” He replied, “My name is Legion, for we are many.” 

Mark 3:11  And whenever the unclean spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, “You are the Son of God.” 
12  And he strictly ordered them not to make him known. 

Matthew 8:28  And when he came to the other side, to the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men met him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce that no one could pass that way. 
29  And behold, they cried out, “What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?” 

• Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

The Sons of Sceva
Acts 19:11  And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, 
12  so that even handkerchiefs or aprons that had touched his skin were carried away to the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them. 
13  Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” 
14  Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. 
15  But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” 
16  And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 
17  And this became known to all the residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. And fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled. 
18  Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices. 
19  And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver. 
20  So the word of the Lord continued to increase and prevail mightily. 

Edited by Waggles

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

"Can a demon confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"

As natural men would understand it, yes. Roman Catholicism is of the devil (1 Tim 4:1-3), and it does not deny that Jesus was a real person who came in a body of flesh, died and rose again.

Okay, so we must under John spiritually here. He said as much in his epistle - the world can't hear him (1 John 4:6). What happens when one is born of God by faith in Christ? He is dead to the law by the body of Christ (Rom 7:4). Therefore, my spirit has been sanctified, or set apart, has been joined to the Lord (1 Cor 6:17). Therefore, I am cut off from this body of death (Rom 7:24), and all its deeds, by the body of Christ. Jesus said to cut off your right hand if it causes you to sin. My whole body is the body of sin (Rom 6:6), and it is wholly cut off, just as Jesus Christ in His flesh was cut off (Isaiah 53:8, Daniel 9:26).

So for a spirit not to confess that Jesus is come in the flesh is for a spirit not to confess that I have been set apart, sanctified by the body of Christ, cut off from this body of sin and all its deeds. Because I am DEAD, and my life is hid with Christ in God (Col 3:3), this salvation is irrevocable. I am crucified with Christ (Gal 2:20). Any spirit that denies eternal security is not of God. And, of course, Roman Catholicism, being of the devil, denies eternal security. Therefore, if God has given you the earnest of the Spirit (2 Cor 1:21-22, Eph 1:13-14), the testimony of the Spirit that your salvation is complete, final, irrevocable, then you can know the testimony is of God because Satan does not cast out Satan, according to Jesus, and because John also says that EVERY Spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God.

Edited by Don19