• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Alive said:

There has always been terrible sinful acts rampant on this earth since the fall. It was true in the first century and it is true now.

4 hours ago, Alive said:

Sin and the flesh of adam assure it.

"Sin and the flesh of Adam assure it"

This does not sound as a statement that has come out from reading the bible.

Is there something that can be use to support a statement of this kind, even if it is extra biblical, It's good to consider that too.

4 hours ago, Alive said:

I do believe that God deals differently with nations than He does individuals. I have long believed the corner turned a sharp one when the nation as a nation endorsed the murdering of the unborn and the born. That is akin to Molech worship--and as I see things--things have gotten much worse since then. I don't know that these prophecies apply, but the principles certainly do.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, other one said:

I know of the people who put that "IN God We Trust" on everything and I would question what God they are talking about.....   it certainly isn't mine.      America was created as a land of freedom, because those who were the most responsible for setting it up could not practice the things they did in Europe. 

It did open up the country for moral people to push the country to greatness, but that was not the reason for it's beginnings.  Just look at the architecture in Washington DC to understand where it came from.

This nation is blessed because of how Gods laws were followed and it was set up as a Christian nation.  Everything about it is to follow God.  Or was.  But prophecies come true.  I don't for a second question what GOD they worship.  What nation do you know of that claims it more except maybe England?  I do understand how EVIL always follows to destroy and who would it like to destroy most?  Those who love God most.  So yes,  that all makes sense and is just more proof.  

Pilgrims came seeking a way to practice worshipping God.  How many times has the Supreme Court legally declared America as a Christian Nation?  Who has supplied more missionaries to the world?  Food?  Support even to nations that hate us.  

What about the belief in Christ to hold public office?  Swearing in court on the bible ending with 'So help me God' to be a supreme court justice.

Mayflower Compact
IN THE NAME OF GOD, AMEN. We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and Advancement of the Christian Faith, and the Honour of our King and Country, a Voyage to plant the first Colony in the northern Parts of Virginia; Do by these Presents, solemnly and mutually, in the Presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil Body Politick, for our better Ordering and Preservation, and Furtherance of the Ends aforesaid: And by Virtue hereof do enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions, and Officers, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general Good of the Colony; unto which we promise all due Submission and Obedience...

King James 1,   1606 first charter to the colonies...which may be the providence of Almighty God, here after tend to the glory of His Divine Majesty, in propagating the Christian religion ...

Do you know why they quit saying the pledge of allegiance in school? written in 1892 

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag
 of the United States of America,
 and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation under God, indivisible,
 with Liberty and Justice for all".

The Pilgrim fathers allotted their land as Israel did. 

The list goes on and on.  With an understanding of the 12 tribes made thirteen by Josephs two sons inheriting the birthright and understanding when the punishments came off after the 2520 years it is easy to see Manasseh becoming a nation in 1776 America.  When you look at all our symbols it is clear to see from the ALL seeing eye of mighty God, the American eagle (13 letters), in his right talon the olive branch with 13 leaves, the 13 arrows in left, 13 original colonies....Who fights for FREEDOM around the world? 

Red white and blue?  Seem familiar?   

I agree the time is coming and the mystery of iniquity has fast been at work all over the world.  The labor pains are coming closer and closer together and getting more and more intense....what we are clearly living on all fronts.  

But a time is coming...Ezek 38 speaks of it.  And in Joel is found the prayer for it...But none of that stops how it was founded and all the work God has done through it.  

d

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

How many times has the Supreme Court legally declared America as a Christian Nation? 

Our nation as a people have been Christian, but our government was not, is not, and probably never will be Christian.

Our own Senate has declared that our legal system stems from the Noahide Laws which are not Christian....   actually one of those laws condemns Christians to beheading by declaring Jesus as God.

You need to do some research on the founding fathers, Masonic influences and those that were Deists and not Christians.   Who pushed for what laws that were put in place and how the Capitol was/is set aside outside of the actual US proper.

Still a very large number of citizens in the USA are Believers and are the backbone of why we have been so successful.....   But our government is rotten to the core and always has been.

3 hours ago, other one said:

Our nation as a people have been Christian, but our government was not, is not, and probably never will be Christian.

Our own Senate has declared that our legal system stems from the Noahide Laws which are not Christian....   actually one of those laws condemns Christians to beheading by declaring Jesus as God.

You need to do some research on the founding fathers, Masonic influences and those that were Deists and not Christians.   Who pushed for what laws that were put in place and how the Capitol was/is set aside outside of the actual US proper.

Still a very large number of citizens in the USA are Believers and are the backbone of why we have been so successful.....   But our government is rotten to the core and always has been.

If you believe that God blessed a Satanic nation and had it become the super power of the world then we simply have differing beliefs.   d

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

24 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

If you believe that God blessed a Satanic nation and had it become the super power of the world then we simply have differing beliefs.   d

I posted about 7 hours of video's here several years ago that should change your mind if you  are interested.    He blessed Babylon, the Assyrians and the Persians for time periods so why should be be surprised about us....   and I'm only speaking of the government and the people in control of things, not the American People.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,221
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 12/14/2021 at 1:48 PM, DeighAnn said:

This nation is blessed because of how Gods laws were followed and it was set up as a Christian nation.  Everything about it is to follow God.  Or was.  But prophecies come true.  I don't for a second question what GOD they worship.  What nation do you know of that claims it more except maybe England?  I do understand how EVIL always follows to destroy and who would it like to destroy most?  Those who love God most.  So yes,  that all makes sense and is just more proof.  
But a time is coming...Ezek 38 speaks of it.  And in Joel is found the prayer for it...But none of that stops how it was founded and all the work God has done through it.  

d

The United States was initially blessed because of the covenant our founding fathers made with God.   Unfortunately we broke that covenant and our lot has since been one of error and wrath.  America is no longer circling the drain of world history.  We're in it.

God's LAW was preached and followed in America for quite a while, but as of the twenty-first century it is denied both by individual church folks and churches themselves.  Major denominations have even denied the divine inspiration of the Bible itself.  Speak of the LAW and you'll get an immediate reaction of denial from almost everyone who hears your voice or reads your words.

APART FROM THE LAW IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO BE SAVED .

The above statement is certain to raise the ire of those who are Biblically illiterate.  Nevertheless it's true.  Jesus did NOT come to abolish the LAW as many lawLESS persons declare.  (Matt 5:17) Grace is an extension of God's LAW meant to help those who yield to Christ to keep it, NOT a replacement of LAW.  Grace is not given so that some people can experience ecstatic emotions during the worship service.  It's not about a circus act.  It's about living one's life in ways pleasing to God - by the LAW.  

America has turned its collective back upon God and is thus cut off from divine blessings. We are Ichabod (1 Sam 4:21).  Not long ago our churches were respected as a standard of morality and truth.  Today, not so much.  Indeed today the Gay Authority has usurped the role and position of the church in American society.  It is the Gay Authority that is untouchable now, not the church.  Roles are reversed. The church is a subject of contempt and bad jokes.  It is seriously disrespected.  

Ezekiel 38?

I do not understand your chapter quotation here.  Ezekiel 38 is a direct reference to neighboring nations of Israel - of Eretz Israel, the land of Israel God gave to Abraham, which has been restored to Jews as the modern State of Israel.  Ezekiel 38 cannot be extrapolated to mean America in any normal interpretation.  Nearly all Biblical prophecy centers upon Eretz Israel and God's people - the Jews.

Hope this helps to clear up a few things.....

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

36 minutes ago, choir loft said:

Nearly all Biblical prophecy centers upon Eretz Israel and God's people - the Jews.

Ezekiel 38?  don't know what my point was either.  

Gods people are Israel and the Jews are just one tribe.  I have asked before and someone has answered and now I have forgotten again so I am asking you.  WHY do people say 'the Jews' like that includes all the tribes when it doesn't (or does it somewhere?) and not just say Jacob or whole house of Israel for Gods people and land of Israel or nation?  It just gets me confused.  Sometimes I think this in itself causes confusion in conversations.  Anyway, just seemed like you would know.  d  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

25 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Ezekiel 38?  don't know what my point was either.  

Gods people are Israel and the Jews are just one tribe.  I have asked before and someone has answered and now I have forgotten again so I am asking you.  WHY do people say 'the Jews' like that includes all the tribes when it doesn't (or does it somewhere?) and not just say Jacob or whole house of Israel for Gods people and land of Israel or nation?  It just gets me confused.  Sometimes I think this in itself causes confusion in conversations.  Anyway, just seemed like you would know.  d  

The confusion is seen in the false teachings in (Dual Covenant Theology) in two peoples of God (Jew/Church)

This teaching is foundational in John N Darby 1830's, C.I. Scofield's 1909 reference bible, Dallas Theological Seminary, and Biola, better known as dispensationalism in Christian Zionism

There is one covenant between man and God, the shed blood upon Calvary, in the finished work of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Amen

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

Even though Hosea chapter 4 is written to the house of Judah, it is also directed to Christians living in these latter days.  The LORD is furious with the modern-day false teachers. Their messages are devoid of God’s Word, and God’s people aren’t being taught anything about what’s about to happen, so they will not be prepared when Satan shows up.  They won’t even have any spiritual armor to protect themselves from his fiery darts of lies and deception.  Many Christians are spiritually sick, and it is all due to a lack of knowledge of God’s Word.  

S.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

21 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Even though Hosea chapter 4 is written to the house of Judah, it is also directed to Christians living in these latter days.  The LORD is furious with the modern-day false teachers. Their messages are devoid of God’s Word, and God’s people aren’t being taught anything about what’s about to happen, so they will not be prepared when Satan shows up.  They won’t even have any spiritual armor to protect themselves from his fiery darts of lies and deception.  Many Christians are spiritually sick, and it is all due to a lack of knowledge of God’s Word.  

S.

One of the greatest deceptions is the teaching of a literal 1,000 year Kingdom on this earth, where Jesus returns and takes a literal throne in Jerusalem amongst mortal humans?

This will be the (Antichrist) proclaiming to be God Messiah to the world "Beware"!

Edited by truth7t7