Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

If you've read some of my ramblings, perhaps you stumbled upon UFO related posts I've made. In them I comment about the government soft disclosure and the official report. By all appearances, there will be more disclosure forthcoming. You all remember the Orson Wells broadcast, "War of the worlds", that caused a great panic? 

I heard "conspiracy theorists" spout, this could be a test to see how the public reacts. Well, I put it on the back burned and almost forgot about that event.

Anyway, fast forward to about 2015 and present. I was not aware of these studies funded by NASA. There's a bunch of them, and I selected just one. It appears to me; they are testing the waters again?

https://www.inverse.com/science/no-nasa-didnt-hire-a-theologian

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Rev 12:7-12

7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world— he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. 11 And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. 12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!"
ESV

Kicked out of the heavenly realm and locked into this world along with those who followed him....     ET's come here to save mankind from itself would be a really good cover for this;.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Rick_Parker said:

The “aliens” will be fallen angels. Or demons.

Yes :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

In WW2 Nazi engineered many inhuman experiment to create another life forms, either using animal or human or zygotes, created haunebu/flying saucer, all top secret experiment still continued such as cloning of Dolly sheep etc. they can create an ET troops from human zygote. Just wait for their "official Revelation". Those "ET" will be used to enslave and control people together with a pack of lies of its origin.

They might connect the ET with Zacharia Sitchin Freemason story of annunaki. The Illuminati card is one of the public place they put agenda other than movies like Bart Simpson, etc.

@other one

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

The devil is a liar, physical 'aliens' from other 'planets' are part of the devils grand lie.

During the 2001 'disclosure project' which happened May 9th 2001,
Dr Carol Rosin, I think who was the last speaker that day,
said she was told of a plan of threats that were to be used as an excuse to put weapons in space.

She said Dr Von Braun told her of this back in the early 1970's.
The first threat would be the Russians; which was happening in the 70's.  (Communism)
She said she went to Russia and saw no threat.
The second threat would be rouge nations.  (Terrorism)
The third threat would be asteroids. (Asteroids)
And the last threat would be aliens.  (Aliens)
And all four threats are based on lies.

In 2012 the hit movie 'sky fall' came out, the song for that movie goes like this:
"This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten,  [12+10 = 22]
feel the earth move and then, hear my heart burst again... let the sky fall..
we shall stand tall and face it all together at sky fall"

"The NASA DART asteroid mission launches Nov. 24
and will crash into the moonlet of asteroid Didymos in 2022"

"The goal is to test what technology it would take to save the earth from an incoming asteroid in the future.
Dart will deliberately crash into the smaller of the two bodies, Dimorphos,
to move its orbit a little bit closer to Didymos, the larger one.
This could give valuable insights into how to shift any asteroid on a collision course with Earth in the future. "

"The spacecraft will intercept the Didymos system between Sept. 26 and Oct. 1, 2022,
intentionally slamming into Dimorphos at roughly 4 miles per second"

The plans for all this have been known and available since at least 2015,
I noted the song back then too, [on other places] when first seeing the plans back then.

What is really going to happen eventually is more of Revelation 8,
and the enemy wants to try to fight it, and they want the world to go along with it,
so they have the public to believe in 'outer-space' and 'asteroids/comets' instead of the truth.
I think that Revelation 8:12 is the result of the their efforts against God backfiring.

Edited by Desopixi Seilynam

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I was not aware of

There is no stealth in space.

What does that mean?

A spaceship starting its atomic/fussion powered ship 20 light years away would be detected by earths astromenors twenty years later.

Remember the speed of light is a speed limit, nothing travels faster than light, so the alien will arrive in more than twenty years in a space ship that is screaming look at me with all the heat and radioactive radiation flooding from it.

Oh wait you'er going to do ' hand waivism ' and introduce the physical impossible of fasterthanlight/warp drives etc etc etc.

Well study the wwII in the pascific and look at the pacific islanders who met the might of the US navy . what use were they in fighting the Japs?

What relevance did they have to the economic needs of the war.

Think, we compared to aET with fasterthanlight travel are stoneage savages, why would any race spend a hundred years pretending they weren't here?

May I recomend you read about a ufo investigators who started out as an athiest but ended up as a Christian following his investigations of ufos. Gary Bates at creation.com

https://creation.com/ufo-change

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, Who me said:

There is no stealth in space.

What does that mean?

A spaceship starting its atomic/fussion powered ship 20 light years away would be detected by earths astromenors twenty years later.

Remember the speed of light is a speed limit, nothing travels faster than light, so the alien will arrive in more than twenty years in a space ship that is screaming look at me with all the heat and radioactive radiation flooding from it.

Oh wait you'er going to do ' hand waivism ' and introduce the physical impossible of fasterthanlight/warp drives etc etc etc.

Well study the wwII in the pascific and look at the pacific islanders who met the might of the US navy . what use were they in fighting the Japs?

What relevance did they have to the economic needs of the war.

Think, we compared to aET with fasterthanlight travel are stoneage savages, why would any race spend a hundred years pretending they weren't here?

May I recomend you read about a ufo investigators who started out as an athiest but ended up as a Christian following his investigations of ufos. Gary Bates at creation.com

https://creation.com/ufo-change

I pretty much agree with the article. I've been researching it as a Christian myself for quite some time now. Even spent a considerable amount of time on the MUFON website a decade ago collecting data and thoughts. 

As with secular MUFON investigations, and the official government UFO report; their base scientific foundation is flawed and weak. As with anything, without a solid foundation, it's not going to stand the test of time. Both MUFON and government investigations and reports both exclude the categories they could fit into, namely, the spiritual realm (dimensional). Evolution is so ingrained into their critical thinking, unless they finally see the light, as mentioned in the article you supplied. 

As far as "alien abductions", I also lean towards the article's conclusions, that they are not physically abducted. I've seen few if any testimonies from someone present on the outside, stating they were missing for a certain amount of time and could not be found. Demonic sleep paralysis, control and detention, of non-Christians seems to make logical sense. It aligns with what we are told about demons in the Bible:

They work in numbers - Matt 12:45

They work as a team; they know the power of unity - Eph 6:12

Demons persecute - Rev 12:13

They prevent service - 1 Thess 2:18

Demons disturb the church - 2 Cor 2:10-11

They cause trouble - Judges 9:23

Cause selfishness and division in the church - James 3:13-16

Cause mental disorders - Luke 8:27-29

Cause irrational behavior - Luke 8:27-29

Cause suicidal mania - Mark 9:22

Inflict illness - Matt 9:33, Luke 13:11-16

Inflict physical harm - Acts 19:

Possess animals - Mark 5:13

Promote false doctrine - 1 Tim 4:1

Spirit behind False Prophets - 1 Kings 22:21-23

Influence nations - Isa 14:; Dan 10:13; Eze 28:; Rev 16:13-14 [geopolitical]

Possess unbelievers - Matt 9:32; Mark 6:13

The word Demon (daimonion) means devil, intelligence. "Which the angels desire to look into", means the created spiritual realm is not omniscience, they learn over time, and they have had a lot of time. We know demons are wondering spirits, in search of something to occupy, torment, deceive and control, to satisfy their lusts and desires, they have a supreme leader. From the Bible, we know they can possess people, animals, and things.  

I suspect all these reported precise surgical animal mutilations, are associated with UFOs and these deceptions also. To keep this manageable and not detail it. I believe there was DNA tampering occurring in the days of Noah. As it was in the days of Noah, so it shall be...

Many people have seen and taken cell phone pictures of these purported UFO aliens. There are different descriptions given, but the most reported are named "Grays." What logical purpose would these cattle mutilations have? I'm speculating, and I might check myself in to the "funny farm" later on today, but... I have a suspicion, it might be through DNA, they fashion themselves a suit, a shell, an artificial body, an appearance and form; possibly as deception of extraterrestrial life?  Farfetched? Science is doing the very same thing right now. Mice with human ears grown on them, pigs with human blood, and so much more we're not privy to. 

Yeah, I know; I'm Fruit Loops and Cuckoo for Coco Puffs. Dr. Phil!!!!! :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

18 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've been researching it as a Christian myself for quite some time now

Why investigate demonic activity?

A far better use of your time would be to serve God.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Physics and Politics.

That's all you need to debunk the idea of Aliens.

1. Physics

The heavier something is, the more energy is required to move it. However, according to Einstein the faster something moves - the more mass it acquires. Consequently, moving at the speed of light for even one second requires infinite energy.

The nearest star to Earth is about 4 light years away. Can you put that amount of fuel on a Shell card?

Worse still, moving at light speed would effect the passage of time. Even if your flying saucer only flew at light speed for a minute, when you got off, everybody and everything you knew would be dead of old age.

Well... that's if you could figure out a way to stop the UFO without destroying the entire Solar System.

So basically, anybody with this level of technology, having arrived at Earth would notice us less than we notice bacteria. 

The funniest part about the UFO myth is that the Air Force shot one down. If you can travel faster than light, you should be able to travel in time. That means if you made a mistake, you could go backwards in time and fix it. So how can you crash a flying saucer when you can't make a mistake?

Since all alien abductions take place on back roads when no one else is around...were the aliens hunting Bubba's pickup truck when all of a sudden - Wammo!!! That mountain just came out of nowhere and wrecked the flying saucer. I guess that's what they get for letting grandma drive after dark. 

2. Politics

Three Presidents have promised to publish all data about UFOs if elected. Carter, Clinton and Obama.

Nothing has ever been published.

Do you really believe that three self-serving politicians, all of whom ran for re-election and were opposed by the so-called "religious right". Would not have released any data they thought might damage the "religious right"?

You might buy into a lot of things...but the notion that people like Clinton or Obama wouldn't act in their own selfish interests...That's just crazy on a level that I don't have the words to describe.

All that said, there are legitimate UFO sightings. These almost always take place in the American Southwest between 5 Air Force bases, where Darpa tests it's secret aircraft.

Edited by toocoolblue