IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Steve_S said:

I would be interested in a scriptural defense of this position. As it stands, virtually every government of every nation that I know of are in varying states of deception. Spreading the gospel is illegal to one degree or another in countries that account for well over half of the world's population. Over the past 2000 years, the unfettered spread of the gospel is an absolute aberration that happens only on rare occasions.

When did the binding occur?

I was told you were back. Nice to see and hear from you again!

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, George said:

Chag Sameach!  Pesach ... I love this feast ... amazing how we'll celebrate this for a LONG LONG TIME!  :)

Yep! Going to a Seder this afternoon!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

9 hours ago, George said:

No I'm debating the INTENT of those who clearly do not EVEN BELIEVE the words of Jesus ... when He said ... when you see the abomination of desolation ... if ONE cannot believe Jesus' words about a FALSE temple ... how can ONE expect someone to believe the REAL temple coming?  Not attacking anyone ... attacking the pre-supposition that argues the Literal fulfillment of the Scriptures!  

9 chapters in Ezekiel ... ONLY 9 Chapters you have to hyper spiritualize to fit a narrative!  That's not including all the other TEXTS that CLEARLY demonstrate God coming back to Jerusalem, ruling from Jerusalem, sitting on His throne in Jerusalem, in the Temple in Jerusalem ... just throw all of those Scriptures out ... because it doesn't fit a narrative!  That's why ONE is ARGUING the aspect of the Temple sacrifices.  Because it blows up a FALSE NARRATIVE ... we are NOT in the Millennial Reign!  Satan is NOT bound up!  Beheaded Christians are NOT REIGNING ... the FIRST RESURRECTION has not taken place!  So many errors ... one has to literally twist and contort so many passages to fit a narrative!  

Hath God REALLY SAID?  The first lie from the pit of hell ... HATH GOD REALLY SAID ... 

and so we're resorting to this is what MAN has SAID THAT GOD MEANT!

What did God SAY?  When a passage of Scripture doesn't line up with a theological premise ... is the Scriptures wrong ... or the theological premise?  God spends 9 CHAPTERS in EZEKIEL detailing dimensions, worship, glory, sacrifices, a river of living water, a throne, and the name of the city -- GOD IS THERE!  Only 9 chapters to spiritualize away ... hath God TRULY SAID ... that's what's truly being debated!

One MUST either disregard 9 CHAPTERS and 'spiritualize it' ... OR perhaps just maybe ... God is revealing to us how we are ruling and reigning with Him for a 1000 years!  Just maybe ... GOD wanted people to get a GLIMPSE of what it would be like to RULE and REIGN with HIM for a 1000 years! 

I have read literally, that the ot scriptures are pointing to Christ throughout. Literally. I suppose one could refer to this as spiritualizing.

Jesus said we search the scriptures and find Him there…I take this literally. Its an amazing exercise to read the scriptures this way and to see my Lord pictured there.

;-)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

“For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,”

(Colossians 1:13 NAS95)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I was told you were back. Nice to see and hear from you again!

Nice to see you too Dennis!

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Steve_S said:

Nice to see you too Dennis!

So good to see you Steve, I hope you stay for a while?

How is your family doing I know you were very busy with work and your family when you left, we're living  now in different days but also in exciting days, so many things are falling in place and the end of all things as know now will be over  soon and we're in the Millennium and Jesus our King will rule and reign for 1000 years ! ( And we rule and reign with Him :)

What a time that will be :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

So good to see you Steve, I hope you stay for a while?

How is your family doing I know you were very busy with work and your family when you left, we're living  now in different days but also in exciting days, so many things are falling in place and the end of all things as know now will be over  soon and we're in the Millennium and Jesus our King will rule and reign for 1000 years ! ( And we rule and reign with Him :)

What a time that will be :emot-heartbeat:

I think I'll be around for a while, just not as much as I used to be. The family is doing great, thanks for asking!

We are definitely living in different times. Amen, it will be a great time!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

23 hours ago, Alive said:

No George. Just for giggles. Read Gentry's book. Thank me afterwards.

He is a good brother just like you and I--respect that.

He does a very honest job of laying out the evidence from a myriad of sources.

Two years or so back I decided to read material from all positions from Salus (3 of his) to Sproule and Gentry and Kiddlebarger.

It is good to see various perspectives that exist in the church.

I am not dogmatic about it--not at all--but the argument and evidence is compelling.

I think I am blessed in that I have never been married to any position....that makes me able to look with relatively clear eyes. No skin in the game, so to speak.

I repeat. Not all can be correct, but all can certainly be wrong. Eschatology is a messy space and have have labored much on the forum to convince brethren to respect that and each other. There is far too much lack of love and maturity evident. Sad. It doesn't have to be that way.

God Bless

We are alike in this regard, brother. As such it's no surprise that we share much in common theologically. I was never "committed" to a peculiar eschatological camp, so to speak. What I hold to, I learn from a plain reading of scripture.

Eschatology is anything but well-defined, evidenced by the presence of three "classical" eschatological positions extant in the Body of Christ prior to the mid-19th century. I may disagree with a brother or sister in these matters but abstain from ostracizing brethren on account of differing millennialist points of view.

It isn't essential. Here's what is essential: right here and now, walking in what Jesus Christ places before us. We know He shall return, and this is more than sufficient. It is enough.

It's grieving to witness strife springing from eschatological clashes. There's no profit in that.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

One of the major issues I have with Christ not being specifically our High Priest and Mediator this moment, for those who desire Him to be reigning as King of kings and Lord of lords, is we our Promised to be Reigning along side with Him.   But nowhere in any Verse, any Chapter, any Book, does this include reigning alongside the Father.   Which is key, considering at this moment Christ is at the RIGHT SIDE of the Father.

Jesus is both King and High Priest.

Mat 28:18

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Luk 11:20

But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

And here’s us ruling and reigning with Him:

Luk 10:18-20

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Behold, I give unto you power (authority) to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

10 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Still doesn't matter, when WE reign with Him, the Father is not around.   It's just us and Christ.  Right now, it is Christ beside the Father.   And there is no Scripture where anyone can twist that around.

Phl 2:8-11

And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.