• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

(Excerpt from a writing of mine)

"It is hard to believe in our time that one can be vilified, or fired from a job, for simply stating God created only two genders and that a man cannot change into a woman. It is a crime now to not use pronouns to describe men as “trans women” or women as “trans men.” There are now the familiar court cases of  bakers, photographers, and web-designers facing continuous lawsuits and massive fines because they do not want to participate in gay or transgender weddings. Street evangelists are arrested for mentioning scriptures concerning homosexuality. Parents can lose custody or be jailed for simply referring to their children according to their biological gender! Some are even literally being coerced to participate in Pride parades. This radical sexual and gender-identity agenda amounts to what some have said called a gay activist's war against Christianity."

So, does anyone know of another time in recorded history (besides the time we are living in now), when a large-scale deviant sexual agenda was promoted and forced upon God's people?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/2/2022 at 10:17 PM, Tom Maccabeus said:

(Excerpt from a writing of mine)

"It is hard to believe in our time that one can be vilified, or fired from a job, for simply stating God created only two genders and that a man cannot change into a woman. It is a crime now to not use pronouns to describe men as “trans women” or women as “trans men.” There are now the familiar court cases of  bakers, photographers, and web-designers facing continuous lawsuits and massive fines because they do not want to participate in gay or transgender weddings. Street evangelists are arrested for mentioning scriptures concerning homosexuality. Parents can lose custody or be jailed for simply referring to their children according to their biological gender! Some are even literally being coerced to participate in Pride parades. This radical sexual and gender-identity agenda amounts to what some have said called a gay activist's war against Christianity."

So, does anyone know of another time in recorded history (besides the time we are living in now), when a large-scale deviant sexual agenda was promoted and forced upon God's people?

The king of Babylon will now have the most right wing cabinet he's has ever had. Even more right wing than those who passed the antimissionary law of 77.I expect he will oppress the gay community as well as the Christian community,but I expect he will oppress the Arab community the most. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.96
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The king of Babylon will now have the most right wing cabinet he's has ever had. Even more right wing than those who passed the antimissionary law of 77.I expect he will oppress the gay community as well as the Christian community,but I expect he will oppress the Arab community the most. 

Ah! Another liberal point of view.

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

19 minutes ago, Rick-Parker said:

Ah! Another liberal point of view.

No, that is just what I'm expecting to see with the extremist elements of Netanyahu's future cabinet members. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.96
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

What are you afraid of? Israeli citizens actually defending themselves from "Palestinian" terrorists?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

On 11/2/2022 at 4:17 PM, Tom Maccabeus said:

God created only two genders

What about slugs, snails and hermaphrodites.

Do they count as a gender?

3 genders.

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/4/2022 at 8:34 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Hi,

Whatever we might think politically of the current govnt in Israel, they arent imposing a sexualized agenda upon anyone,as  LGBTQism is in our day, globally

• 4 months later...

The reason why this is relevant is that this archetype did not just set up the abomination of desolation ( a major prophecy concerning the timing of the great tribulation and the return of the Lord).

But, Antiochus IV also forced upon God’s people an abomination, a corrupt sexual agenda around the same time. There is a new book that sets forth the evidence of this. You may contact this author ( thomas.7om@protonmail.com ) for a complimentary copy of the ebook during April before publication.

https://gab.com/TomThomas7

Edited by Tom Maccabeus
clarity

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

That title needs to be updated to the more inclusive LGBTQIA2S+ that is now being used by the more enlightened members of the fully inclusive public.  I hope I didn't leave anybodies letter out, if I did I didn't intend to and hope you will understand.

(BTW, I have no idea what all those letters stand for, and think I probably would be better off not knowing anyway.  It's a sad world we live in.)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16

2 minutes ago, FJK said:

That title needs to be updated to the more inclusive LGBTQIA2S+ that is now being used by the more enlightened members of the fully inclusive public.  I hope I didn't leave anybodies letter out, if I did I didn't intend to and hope you will understand.

(BTW, I have no idea what all those letters stand for, and think I probably would be better off not knowing anyway.  It's a sad world we live in.)

LGTBQIA2S+ is an acronym for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Two-Spirit, and the countless affirmative ways in which people choose to self-identify.

It's most definitely not a sad world that we live in!  It is the world that God created!!!  Perhaps you need to be reminded of what John wrote in his gospel: "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."