• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

God did not eliminate most of the world's population because of their sexual preferences.

Genesis 6:5, "The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time."

Genesis 6:11, "Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence."

So, according to you, every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart is only evil all the time, everyone is corrupt and full of violence, correct?

So much for John 3:16a, "For God so loved the world..."

Well, I don't have to spell out everything in detail. I used the word similar and you could use your sense of dialogue to see the analogy. Plus, the agendas are decreasing I guess, woudn't you say.

Genesis 6

12 And God looked upon the world and saw how degenerate, debased, and vicious it was, for all humanity had corrupted their way upon the earth and lost their true direction.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 4/10/2023 at 2:56 PM, Neighbor said:

Yes. I understand that  to have often been the situation (Of not always). See Genesis 19.

BUT; I personally do not see any good fruit coming from this thread so far. - Wondering do you want to continue with it?

Hi,

It matters a whole lot because it's not a case of "oh well, the world has always been evil" etc.   Jesus spoke of specific warnings in prophecy ( Matt. 24 etc.) regarding his future coming and a great tribulation.  This thread relates to "the abomination of desolation"   There is a connection between this and current antichrist oppression. 

BTW, the ancient Hebrew understanding for why the flood happened was that "men were writing marriage contracts with other men!    This relates to "as were the days of Lot so will be the coming of the Son of man...Lk 19.   This relates to the forced pride parade of 168 B.C. by  (Antiochus IV )   Which most Christians are not aware of.   It is critical that we try to see the big picture, connect the dots, in order to discern the times.

Tom  Maccabeus

“The Last Days Pride Parade and the Return of the Lord”      https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-last-days-pride-parade-tom-maccabeus/1142105434?ean=2940167069626

Edited by Tom Maccabeus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

56 minutes ago, Tom Maccabeus said:

Tom  Maccabeus

“The Last Days Pride Parade and the Return of the Lord”      https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-last-days-pride-parade-tom-maccabeus/1142105434?ean=2940167069626

Promoting works for sale is a contrary to WCF Terms of Service:

"No solicitation of any form will be allowed."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

57 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Promoting works for sale is a contrary to WCF Terms of Service:

"No solicitation of any form will be allowed."

Hi, Actually that  is a book  that George has already mentioned being written by a friend. He will share a review when he has read it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Actually that  is a book  that George has already mentioned being written by a friend. He will share a review when he has read it.

So to be clear: one can promote one's own books for sale on WCF if they have been cleared by George?

Thank you for the clarification

17 minutes ago, Tom Maccabeus said:

Thank you for the clarification

My apologies to the forum I wasn't aware of that.  If anyone on the Worthy Forum would like a complimentary copy of the writing,  just contact me.  Thanks,  Tom

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Nowadays, Sodom and Gomorrah aren't limited to two cities; it's on a worldwide scale now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 6/13/2023 at 7:47 AM, Tom Maccabeus said:

The ancient rainbow parade of antichrist (and the defiling of God’s people) in 168 B.C. was part of an abomination of desolation (of that time) in the fuller meaning of the term.  Today's rainbow pride movement, which was foreshadowed in the biblical writings, is a sign that a great tribulation, a final abomination of desolation and the glorious return of the Lord is near. 

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-last-days-pride-parade-tom-maccabeus/1142105434?ean=2940167069626

a month or so ago i read an 1891 book called the Computation of 666 written by the Two witnesses of Christ, and i was immediately shocked when they stated 130 years ago that in the very end times "there will be some kind of desecration of the rainbow" as God's covenant after the flood.  There is no way they could have known the rainbow would become the symbol of LGTBQ... unless God told them this would happen.  This is a very obscure prophecy and i'm sure people laughed at them when they first read this book.