• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

14 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I said it in a post because I don't want anyone to perish forever. I go out and share the gospel in streets at times with two other Christians. When I retire I hope to do that all the time. All though I don't think everyone is called to that type of ministry.

Brother- youve been sharing the Gospel here for years,I know your heart is sincere & that's why it impacted me just as much as when the Apostle Paul said it as well ....

People often talk alot of talk and that goes on my " pay no mind" list.     You are not on that list for sure❤️I only saw selfless love

Your Sister in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Some of my posts keep disappearing...

when that happens to me it's usually because I've said something I shouldn't and George just deletes it.  It's not a big deal unless he tells me why....    then I've really stepped across the line.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,419
  • Content Per Day:  8.21
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

I cannot imagine being happy in heaven and knowing my children or grandchildren are suffering hell 

Are you saying that there is a chance that you will be unhappy in heaven then?

Not possible.  Everyone has the opportunity to receive the free gift of eternal life.  Everyone who will end up in the LOF made their own choice.  

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

17 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Yes yes- Romans 9:3 ...

17 hours ago, Jayne said:

The Apostle Paul said that too in Romans 9

This is where its important to read the whole paragraph to fully understand Pauls meaning If you look to the whole paragraph, Paul is saying to Christ alone being able to do such.

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Edited by 1to3
spelling

1 hour ago, Selah7 said:

Yes, we must be extremely careful with our words and even our postings to avoid confusing or misinforming those who are still new to the Lord.

I think  people who are posting here on this Worthy Forum  are all also at different stages of learning as they continue their daily walk with God.

Hopefully those saved through the Blood of the Lamb are  not complacent but striving all to grow, move forward in Christ Jesus and keep being directed through the Holy Spirit of God to His truth.

And hopefully if a brethren is in the wrong concerning scripture another saint -bretheren- who sees error, can gently bring back references from Gods Word for clarity and better understanding.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

This is where its important to read the whole paragraph to fully understand Pauls meaning If you look to the whole paragraph, Paul is saying to Christ alone being able to do such.

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

And? Is there some problem here I'm not aware of? Is it something I've said  that you are not in agreement or approving of? If so just say it ,I'm not good with guessing

In His Love,Kwik

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

I said it in a post because I don't want anyone to perish forever. I go out and share the gospel in streets at times with two other Christians. When I retire I hope to do that all the time. All though I don't think everyone is called to that type of ministry.

default_thumbsup.gif.9fb9a38583c62d7e5cb3bc391d0f9d50.gif

As do most any born again believer who does not want to see anyone suffer the hell that they know they were delivered from.
For many years at my church I went out every Monday evening knocking on doors.
It was the norm and I assumed everybody did similar. I am not an evangelist.

There are so many ways that believers can further the gospel besides taking the gospel to the streets.

Always hoping to generate some interest here in the forum on what method each of us employs to get out the word, whether supporting a missionary direct, passing out bible scripture, having friends/neighbors over for lunch and conversation,  just sharing a word when encountering strangers in conversation, or online etc.

In just a short time it will become fun and exciting, as we always ask the spirit of Christ do the talking, and leave the results to God. Sow the seed however you can and no telling where they take root.

"We can do all things through Christ, who strengthens us!  Not I but Christ.

Thanks Wayne..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, kwikphilly said:

And? Is there some problem here I'm not aware of? Is it something I've said  that you are not in agreement or approving of? If so just say it ,I'm not good with guessing

In His Love,Kwik

No there is no problem kwik.

I was quoting the quotes of Roman 9:3

Maybe I am having a problem to express myself in writing but what I was trying to say is:

how important it is to view not only a phrase in a verse but rather look to the whole paragraph for the true meaning.

I hope you understand me better.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

No there is no problem kwik.

I was quoting the quotes of Roman 9:3

Maybe I am having a problem to express myself in writing but what I was trying to say is:

how important it is to view not only a phrase in a verse but rather look to the whole paragraph for the true meaning.

I hope you understand me better.

I do,I had to ask- your first reply was regarding the careful use of words and the Topic was my thoughts about selflessness & sacrifice... Seemed you might have been insinuating something? Easy enough to just ask as I always do❤️

48 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Oh, but I’m perfect!!!!.ask my big Sis,kwik,she will be after us, as were off topic,..🤣😅😂💗🥰🤫🙏💗

I myself have gone off Topic more than once here- no worries my perfect lil Sis :24:

This is one of those speculation,imagine if,waddya think,thinking out loud kinda Topics ..   no worries,love you❤️