• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, other one said:

I do not believe those numbers are true.   I'm 76 years old and a lot of my friends are older than that.   I lost 12 friends to covid and no one that took the Pfizer shot had any symptoms beyond a simple flu shot and none of them died.

I just do not see how the vaccine killing people more than any other vaccine could be reality.

Those not susceptible to the virus would not die just as they would not die if exposed to the vaccine.  Only the vulnerable that has their immune system compromised are at risk.

I have seen people get the flu vaccine and yet still get the flu afterwards.

I know two people that got the shingles vaccine and yet still get the shingles afterwards as a result.

Really not that much of a leap to see what they were doing with the covid vaccine after SARS died out on its own and that was to spread the virus more effectively to the weak & the vulnerable in weeding them out in lowering the population by imposing the vaccine on every one.

What the government did to the native American Indians, they are doing it to Americans now.  It is done in that same evil spirit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, ChristB4us said:

Those not susceptible to the virus would not die just as they would not die if exposed to the vaccine.  Only the vulnerable that has their immune system compromised are at risk.

I have seen people get the flu vaccine and yet still get the flu afterwards.

I know two people that got the shingles vaccine and yet still get the shingles afterwards as a result.

Really not that much of a leap to see what they were doing with the covid vaccine after SARS died out on its own and that was to spread the virus more effectively to the weak & the vulnerable in weeding them out in lowering the population by imposing the vaccine on every one.

What the government did to the native American Indians, they are doing it to Americans now.  It is done in that same evil spirit.

I'm not going to hijack the thread with this subject

30 minutes ago, other one said:

I'm not going to hijack the thread with this subject

Think they should have a mod named John McClane?

21 hours ago, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

Sometimes the correct Bible version matters as well as including the verses in context of that message.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.  KJV

It is because of false prophets in the churches that iniquity abounds for how Christ's love in many believers shall wax cold;  not because of lawlessness in society.

So to endure to the end is keeping the faith in Jesus Christ and not allowed anything to move us away from our first love; the Lord Jesus Christ or to offend us by leaving Him and the church al together.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

My thoughts are this.

endures what; Matt 24: 4 -11

the one who endures to the end; endures to the end of their life on earth or endures til Jesus returns.

open for correction thanks

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The passage of Matt. 24:5-31 deals specifically with the events of the Great Tribulation and then the Second Coming = the first 6 Seals of Rev. 6. The first 5 Seals cover the Trib.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

On 4/30/2023 at 2:10 PM, Last Daze said:

The end of the Trib of Satan without becoming deceived and taking the mark of the beast.  Those who endure to the end will be the 'alive and remaining' who are transformed and join Christ and the armies of heaven in their spiritual bodies to begin the day of the Lord.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 4/30/2023 at 2:10 PM, Last Daze said:

Hi LD,

Great question brother.

If we look into what the Apostle John wrote in 1 John 3:4, we find an explanation for 'lawlessness':

"Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness."

So ....  sin is lawlessness.......... therefore ...... lawlessness is sin.

And because sin (lawlessness) is increased, most people's love will become cold.

What do we see so prominent in society (the world) today?...... A refusal to submit to authority.

"I am my own boss............. I'll do what I want.......... You can't tell me what to do........... And I'm certainly not going to bow down to an omnipotent God!......."

Maybe we should turn the phrase around.....  "Because love grows cold, there's a lot of lawlessness (sin)"

But the one who endures to the end

I think that Scripture generally refers to 'endurance or enduring' in relation to 'suffering'.

1Co 4:12...... and we toil, working with our own hands; when we are reviled, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure;

2Th 1:4......therefore, we ourselves speak proudly of you among the churches of God for your perseverance and faith in the midst of all your persecutions and afflictions which you endure.

1Pe 2:20...... For what credit is there if, when you sin and are harshly treated, you endure it with patience? But if when you do what is right and suffer for it you patiently endure it, this finds [fn]favor with God.

Even the Oxford dictionary defines 'endure' as 'suffer patiently'. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, NConly said:

My thoughts are this.

endures what; Matt 24: 4 -11

the one who endures to the end; endures to the end of their life on earth or endures til Jesus returns.

open for correction thanks

Sometimes the correct Bible version matters as well as including the verses in context of that message.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.  KJV

It is because of false prophets in the churches that iniquity abounds for how Christ's love in many believers shall wax cold;  not because of lawlessness in society or being under that persecution of the mark of the beast.

So to endure to the end is keeping the faith in Jesus Christ before He comes back as the Bridegroom at the pre great tribulation rapture event and not allowed anything to move us away from our first love; the Lord Jesus Christ or to offend us by leaving Him and the church al together.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

18 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The passage of Matt. 24:5-31 deals specifically with the events of the Great Tribulation and then the Second Coming = the first 6 Seals of Rev. 6. The first 5 Seals cover the Trib.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.  KJV

It is because of false prophets in the churches that iniquity abounds for how Christ's love in many believers shall wax cold;  not because of lawlessness in society or being under that persecution of the mark of the beast.

So the description of this warning is applied to a times when churches are still being held for when false prophets come in.  It is not descriptive of being hunted down by the beast to kill with the sword & hunger because they cannot buy nor sell without the mark.

So to endure to the end is keeping the faith in Jesus Christ before He comes back as the Bridegroom at the pre great tribulation rapture event and not allowed anything to move us away from our first love; the Lord Jesus Christ or to offend us by leaving Him and the church al together.

• Well Said! 1