• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV

15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.

16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.

17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.

18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.

19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.

20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia

Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(Revelation) 11:8AKJV

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Seeing that you know who the woman is,then you should also know who the beast is that the  woman worships.

And yes,scripture reveals that the woman worships the beast.

Who rules that city today?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Seeing that you know who the woman is,then you should also know who the beast is that the  woman worships.

And yes,scripture reveals that the woman worships the beast.

Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

....  The people of the prince that shall come,
shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
I believe they will build a temple to their coming prince.
The world will believe that they are Gods chosen people, and that their prince is the Messiah, who is come to defeat the anti-Christ. ...
My belief is that they will build up a temple to their coming prince,
his time being 70 years not just 7.
And in the middle of the captivity ['weeks' in Daniel 9 is captivities] (70 years, so at 35 years) he will cause the sacrifice and oblation (to himself as the seeming Messiah) to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations (for even more abominations, saying he is Messiah is an abomination, and sacrificing to him is also an abomination) he shall make it (the whole world, 1/4 will die) desolate.

And it's a grand deception, just as the Bible tells us.
Deuteronomy 13:1-3
Daniel 8:12, 25
Matthew 24:24
2 Thess. 1:3-11
Revelation 13:1-18

I think the excuses used for building a temple will be atmospheric disaster,
and war against a tyrant.

27 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

You must have missed the question.

Here it is again.

Seeing that you know who the woman is,then you should also know who the beast is that the  woman worships.

And yes,scripture reveals that the woman worships the beast.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,052
  • Content Per Day:  3.31

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

There is only one covenant that exists with man, the shed blood upon Calvary

Hebrews 12:24KJV

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

No my friend. This is what scripture says in Galatians 3:15-17

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. 16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

In verse 15 the Holy Spirit says that not even among men can a Contract be changed or annulled. That means that the Covenant with "all flesh" made through Noah, the Covenant of Promise made through Abraham, and the Covenant of Law made through Moses still stand. Men do not have the authority to cancel them.

In verse 17 there are TWO covenants, made 430 years apart - the one with Abraham and the one made with Moses. And neither cause the other to be annulled. they both stand. Both were ratified with blood.

Because of Israel's constant breaking of the Covenant of Law, God did not forget the Covenant of Law. He applied all the penalties of Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28 on Israel - which we ca observe today. Deuteronomy 30:1-5 gives the way back to restoration for Israel - to return to all that Moses said "that day". "That day" Moses was expounding the Law. Israel have not yet returned to the Law and so the Covenant of Law has not been fulfilled - YET. That is - IT STILL STANDS and Israel's trials are not over. Over half of living Jews today are still scattered among the nations.

When our Lord returns, he turns ungodliness from Israel and restores the nation (Rom.11.26). Once Israel are resurrected, gathered and restored to their Land, NO MORE TWO NATIONS, God will enter a New Covenant OF LAW with united Israel (Jer.31:31-33). The RATIFICATION of this New Covenant took place on Golgotha in Christ's blood. That is what Hebrews 12 says. It does not say that the Church is under this New Covenant. It states that the Jesus they have embraced is, AMONG OTHER THINGS, Mediator of the New Covenant by which creation can be restored because it answers the cry of Abel's blood.

Our Lord Jesus has many titles. Our Lord Jesus' blood did many things. If His titles are named we cannot just mix them up into a porridge. If He is the Lamb of God he is not the Restorer of creation. He takes away the "sin" (singular) of the World (Jn.1:29). If He is the fulfillment of the Burnt Offering He is not the Lamb of God nor is He the Trespass Offering. His blood took away our sins but is ALSO answered Abel's blood's cry - two different things. If our Lord chooses to REMIND men, in one sentence that His blood achieved THREE THINGS, it does not mean that the achievements are blended into one another. Abel's blood has nothing to do with us, nor has the blood of the New Covenant have anything to do with the Church (for it is made with Israel). But the blood shed for sins has everything to do with us. Notice the grammar in Luke 22.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

1. His blood is shed for the New Covenant - which according to Jeremiah 31:31-33 is made with Israel.
2. But then our Lord say this blood is shed for "YOU".

Is Israel the Apostles? No! they are two different things. One is a Nation that rejects Him and the other are those closest to Him WHO ACCEPT HIM. They are called THE CHURCH. The blood did TWO THINGS here. 1. It ratified a Covenant which is clearly said to be made with Israel. 2. It was a propitiation for the sins of the Apostles - believers. Not mentioned in this discourse was Abel, but that is neither a Covenant nor a person. It is a judicial issue that hindered God from restoring the creature.

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You must have missed the question.

Here it is again.

Seeing that you know who the woman is,then you should also know who the beast is that the  woman worships.

And yes,scripture reveals that the woman worships the beast.

I disagree with your exercise at this point, feel free to make a statement and claim supported by scripture

I don't play hide and seek guessing games

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

No my friend. This is what scripture says in Galatians 3:15-17

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. 16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

In verse 15 the Holy Spirit says that not even among men can a Contract be changed or annulled. That means that the Covenant with "all flesh" made through Noah, the Covenant of Promise made through Abraham, and the Covenant of Law made through Moses still stand. Men do not have the authority to cancel them.

In verse 17 there are TWO covenants, made 430 years apart - the one with Abraham and the one made with Moses. And neither cause the other to be annulled. they both stand. Both were ratified with blood.

Because of Israel's constant breaking of the Covenant of Law, God did not forget the Covenant of Law. He applied all the penalties of Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28 on Israel - which we ca observe today. Deuteronomy 30:1-5 gives the way back to restoration for Israel - to return to all that Moses said "that day". "That day" Moses was expounding the Law. Israel have not yet returned to the Law and so the Covenant of Law has not been fulfilled - YET. That is - IT STILL STANDS and Israel's trials are not over. Over half of living Jews today are still scattered among the nations.

When our Lord returns, he turns ungodliness from Israel and restores the nation (Rom.11.26). Once Israel are resurrected, gathered and restored to their Land, NO MORE TWO NATIONS, God will enter a New Covenant OF LAW with united Israel (Jer.31:31-33). The RATIFICATION of this New Covenant took place on Golgotha in Christ's blood. That is what Hebrews 12 says. It does not say that the Church is under this New Covenant. It states that the Jesus they have embraced is, AMONG OTHER THINGS, Mediator of the New Covenant by which creation can be restored because it answers the cry of Abel's blood.

Our Lord Jesus has many titles. Our Lord Jesus' blood did many things. If His titles are named we cannot just mix them up into a porridge. If He is the Lamb of God he is not the Restorer of creation. He takes away the "sin" (singular) of the World (Jn.1:29). If He is the fulfillment of the Burnt Offering He is not the Lamb of God nor is He the Trespass Offering. His blood took away our sins but is ALSO answered Abel's blood's cry - two different things. If our Lord chooses to REMIND men, in one sentence that His blood achieved THREE THINGS, it does not mean that the achievements are blended into one another. Abel's blood has nothing to do with us, nor has the blood of the New Covenant have anything to do with the Church (for it is made with Israel). But the blood shed for sins has everything to do with us. Notice the grammar in Luke 22.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

1. His blood is shed for the New Covenant - which according to Jeremiah 31:31-33 is made with Israel.
2. But then our Lord say this blood is shed for "YOU".

Is Israel the Apostles? No! they are two different things. One is a Nation that rejects Him and the other are those closest to Him WHO ACCEPT HIM. They are called THE CHURCH. The blood did TWO THINGS here. 1. It ratified a Covenant which is clearly said to be made with Israel. 2. It was a propitiation for the sins of the Apostles - believers. Not mentioned in this discourse was Abel, but that is neither a Covenant nor a person. It is a judicial issue that hindered God from restoring the creature.

Jesus Christ "Seed" Singular fulfilled all the covenants and promises made to Abraham, dispensationalism's (Dual Covenant Theology) That You Promote "Fails"

Galatians 3:16KJV

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

I disagree with your exercise at this point, feel free to make a statement and claim supported by scripture

I don't play hide and seek guessing games

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Well,maybe someday you will learn.

Good luck

35 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Jesus Christ "Seed" Singular fulfilled all the covenants and promises made to Abraham, dispensationalism's (Dual Covenant Theology) That You Promote "Fails"

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

This is FALSE.All promises to Abraham have not been fulfilled.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,052
  • Content Per Day:  3.31

I observe that you did not enter into the argument I proposed and which you quoted. I also observe that you make a startling statement with no scripture, or history, to back it.

The term "fulfilled the Covenant" does not appear. It could not, for neither Abraham, nor Christ have taken possession of the Land Promised by God

The thread is about the "daily sacrifice". Perhaps we should return to that.

Your attack by branding a concept you called "Dual Covenant Theology" without supporting argument seems nothing more than to overthrow God's Words;

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants (plural) ... (Romans 9:4)

That one Covenant does not annul another Covenant means that there are TWO

In Deuteronomy alone, as Moses expounded the Law, he uses the word "Covenant" no less than 27 times

That Romans 11:27 promises a Covenant only when God takes Israel's sins away means that it is future to us and will be the THIRD Covenant. If you add Noah's Covenant it makes FOUR. Then if you go through the Law you will find a number of "sub"-Covenants like the Sabbath, the Passover, the Priesthood etc.

If you agree, I'll take a break. Thanks for the exchange.