• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, FJK said:

I may be wrong because I've never actually researched it thoroughly, but in those times -Biblical times- the general belief was that thinking -believing- was done in the heart not in the head (brain).

Seeing thought as occurring in the brain, particularly the prefrontal cortex, came much later.

I with you on believing is from the heart.As the Bible says. In the case the bible says

Rev 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

The prefrontal cortex is the section of the frontal cortex that lies at the very front of the brain. Forehead?

In general, executive functions focus on controlling short-sighted, reflexive behaviors to take part in things like planning, decision-making, problem-solving, self-control, and acting with long-term goals in mind.

If to get food or electricity or water relies on the question do you believe on the beast  that yes or no answer come from the frontal cortex that lies at the very front of the brain. Forehead.

Now I am not claiming to be right but it is how I put the puzzle together.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, NConly said:

I with you on believing is from the heart.As the Bible says. In the case the bible says

Rev 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

The prefrontal cortex is the section of the frontal cortex that lies at the very front of the brain. Forehead?

In general, executive functions focus on controlling short-sighted, reflexive behaviors to take part in things like planning, decision-making, problem-solving, self-control, and acting with long-term goals in mind.

If to get food or electricity or water relies on the question do you believe on the beast  that yes or no answer come from the frontal cortex that lies at the very front of the brain. Forehead.

Now I am not claiming to be right but it is how I put the puzzle together.

I'm thinking more along the lines of how John would have been thinking and speaking in terms of during his times, I doubt it was any neurological physiological knowledge directing his speech about it being in the forehead.

But there was and is that Jewish practice of hanging that little box thing on their forehead -forget what it is called- to consider.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, NConly said:

Sounds right I have thought about "The Mark" as just be a question of ones belief God or the beast because it is mentioned in the fore head where ones belief is stored.

Simply ask you believe in the beast; two choices yes or no

I've been told one will have to pledge allegents to the beast by worshiping it/him/her, not just believing

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I've been told one will have to pledge allegents to the beast by worshiping it/him/her, not just believing

yes that is what I meant by no water, food, electricity unless you pledge to satan an/or denounce God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

On 7/11/2023 at 6:06 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

we people will become the devices that does the authenticating

I believe that the shot is associated with technology for the image of the beast.

'that the image of the beast should both speak and cause those that don't worship it to be killed'

Those that got the shot will pass down the technology through their blood to their children.
As such the powers that be want those kind of babies to be born, so no more Roe v Wade.

After a guy got the AstraZeneca shot, devices he would just get close to tried to connect to him:
 www . bitchute . com / video / RX9f8ACotoIq .

I believe a signal sent from a device to a connected person can also kill them,
it's demonic related:

www . bitchute . com /video / fDXF6fJyWoa1

A.i. will be another key tech for the image, and then finally projected holograms.

Most people already hold dear and live their lives around the platform from which the image of the beast will arise.
That same platform, via these recent technologies and a.i. will be able to know who watches the image,
and will be able to kill those who don't.
The enemy is creeping the image and mark onto society over generations of time.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

The thing is, whatever this mark is, the framework has to be up and running and fully operational. So whatever bugs need to be ironed out, it would have to be done before everything is operational, as this sounds the most logical to me. 

That description of not being able to buy and sell, it sounds a lot like not being able to get goods or services unless you have the correct "passcode" to use a expression. 

But everything points to this "authentication". 

I only theorizing here, but with recent events of what has been happening, I see the image of the beast having more than one component to it, with all multiple components connected. I starting to think "Global Digital ID combined with Digital Currency" is part of this image, and at same time having laws passed that require people to have a mandatory "authenticator" put inside of them to be compliant with the new system. 

I tend to wonder if this "Great Tribulation" could be a reference to a transitioning stage of going from the old system to the new system?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/11/2023 at 6:15 AM, FJK said:

The Mark will com in some form of a sigil, marking the ownership of yourself by the Power it signifies.

I agree.

On 7/11/2023 at 6:15 AM, FJK said:

IMO, it will be in the form of some high tech related implementation that once made on you it can never be removed, you belong to that power forever.  You will simply do its bidding above all else without regard to what you might will for yourself, it will take your will of choice from you.

I think each person or family will apply it to themselves. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/11/2023 at 8:59 AM, FJK said:

I'm thinking more along the lines of how John would have been thinking and speaking in terms of during his times, I doubt it was any neurological physiological knowledge directing his speech about it being in the forehead.

But there was and is that Jewish practice of hanging that little box thing on their forehead -forget what it is called- to consider.

It's called tefillin. I always thought the scripture was a metaphor, seems the Jews take it literally. 

But it is how I envision the mark received and applied, literally binding the mark of ownership to ones body.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

It's called tefillin. I always thought the scripture was a metaphor, seems the Jews take it literally. 

But it is how I envision the mark received and applied, literally binding the mark of ownership to ones body.

decision making is in frontal lobe so it will control that imo

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 7/11/2023 at 9:48 AM, NConly said:

So...you are referring to a "mindset"...then?