Babbler

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Look up Mormonism in the 1976  Encyclopaedia Britannica Macropaedia.  A cult built on lust, lies, and greed. A business. The  LDS is now professing to be a Christian organization. The original families are managing the corporation. Recent lies are that they have two prophets. I did a search for Worthy Christians and what  pop at the top of the list is the LDS ad.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

20 minutes ago, Babbler said:

I did a search for Worthy Christians and what  pop at the top of the list is the LDS ad.

What, no mediums offering their services . . .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,378
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, Babbler said:

. I did a search for Worthy Christians and what  pop at the top of the list is the LDS ad.

I think maybe the owner of the site can contact the ad agency to block certain types of ads.  @George

Also, I use the Vivaldi browser and see no ads at all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,362
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  99

It all depends upon where the ad in question appeared, @Debp. I just did a Google search for "worthy Christian forums" and Worthy was top result. No ad at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,238
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Today Christianity is being called a cult. I'm hearing from lawyers all the time and the cases they are fighting regarding Christians, the Church then in other nations its never ending. There is another Christian site that seems to have allot of worldly new yet what I talk about is not talked about on any Christian site I am on and no offense a ad bothers you/us?

Like it or not there are many with in LDS that love believe in Jesus Christ and are saved. Don't get silly with that :)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,728
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Like it or not there are many with in LDS that love believe in Jesus Christ and are saved. Don't get silly with that :)

Hi, Bluntly No! None are Christian for they all bow to another Jesus. 

[Looks like this thread need go to Mormon (LDS) from General Discussion] 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Today Christianity is being called a cult. I'm hearing from lawyers all the time and the cases they are fighting regarding Christians, the Church then in other nations its never ending. There is another Christian site that seems to have allot of worldly new yet what I talk about is not talked about on any Christian site I am on and no offense a ad bothers you/us?

Hello,

it is IMPOSSIBLE to be a saved and an active member of the mormon church....they belive JESUS is the physical brother of lucifer..and that they are on a path to become agod thmselves...etc....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

4 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Hey Brother...

I have to agree with you there ,I've known a couple of Mormons who spoke about their personal Relationship with Jesus-in the  same way I know a JW who reads a KJV and doesn't believe Jesus is Michael,contrary to what JW teach.....  I'm sure if the congregation members really knew they are not " religious" in thst they hold fast to the LDS or JW doctrine they'd be shunned by their church---- I pray they could walk away from family and friends to follow Jesus  in this life but I do Believe they are Saved...  it's quite an accusation to condemn individuals because they gather with people believing a false doctrine,I think it's a slippery slope

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,728
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

it's quite an accusation to condemn individuals because they gather with people believing a false doctrine,I think it's a slippery slope

Hi, It is not a condemnation, not at all. No human has the power to condemn another, nor to save them for that matter; however it is quite possible to know the doctrines of a cult that presents another Jesus. 

To be in a position of having far less knowledge of Jesus than demons do when facing them in their ministry of distraction is a serious deficiency, one not to be dismissed as being a so what issue long as one wants to know the real Jesus that should do, and all is then good.

To fall into the LDS snare is a terrible plight to be in. One to pray over, praying for those ensnared  by it's deceptions.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Might I remind everyone that Jesus told us that and no one else decided who was saved and who wasn't. I don't think we should be  limiting his decision.

• Thumbs Up 1