• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,044
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, backontrack said:

Israel begins to plead for Jesus come   

This is a worthy sentiment, but I fear that we will wait long.

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob (Ro 11:25–26)

It would seem that the "Deliverer" must first come and then Israel will be saved.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 10/14/2023 at 8:25 PM, backontrack said:

Zech. 13:8-9 shows us Israel repents, then in the very next verses we see Zech. 14:1 the DOTL arrives then in Zech. 14:2 Jerusalem is conquered by the Anti-Christ then in vs 3, which is 1260 days later, Jesus arrives on Mt Zion. So, the fact that the 1/3 trust in their Messiah Jesus shows us they repent before God's wrath falls. They, like us, must come unto God by Faith alone. Then they must wait for God's Wrath to take out the wicked. Vial #7 ends it all. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

Well, it appears to me how people in Israel are suffering a lot because of not trusting in their Messiah Jesus.

And I do not mean the terrorist atrocities, but how people in their own sin's weakness can go on and on tormented by fear.

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment." (in 1 John 4:18)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 10/14/2023 at 7:25 PM, backontrack said:

They won't plead. 

When the blindness God gave them is removed, they will see their Messiah is already calling out His people to Himself.

He's that FAST!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 10/15/2023 at 5:38 AM, AdHoc said:

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob (Ro 11:25–26)

It would seem that the "Deliverer" must first come and then Israel will be saved.

Amen but it makes me wonder. Well if I knew Yeshua haha was never the messiah...well what would have to happen to make me start to wonder  "was He the real Messiah?" You know what I'm trying to say? Now if someone popped up that I thought was the real one but later found out not...would that give me reason to look back and think.. on no.. what if Yeshua really was and we..... 

So yeah what we see happening not going to stop. There has to come a time where they are about to be wiped out and no one on this planet will save them. HE stands and HE delivers saves them and they KNOW who HE really is now. Not exactly how its written but.  Since the start how much does He have to do for them to see? Wait I look at my own life and.. oh pffft I am better.

Edited by TheBlade
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Content Count:  3,044
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

1 hour ago, TheBlade said:

Amen but it makes me wonder. Well if I knew Yeshua haha was never the messiah...well what would have to happen to make me start to wonder  "was He the real Messiah?" You know what I'm trying to say? Now if someone popped up that I thought was the real one but later found out not...would that give me reason to look back and think.. on no.. what if Yeshua really was and we..... 

So yeah what we see happening not going to stop. There has to come a time where they are about to be wiped out and no one on this planet will save them. HE stands and HE delivers saves them and they KNOW who HE really is now. Not exactly how its written but.  Since the start how much does He have to do for them to see? Wait I look at my own life and.. oh pffft I am better.

It's a real catch 22. The Jew is allowed to have a sign. But after over 330 prophecies being fulfilled in front of them, God was a little bit frustrated. Not a good thing altogether because He adds blindness to the unseeing. Deuteronomy 30:1-5 gives Israel hope, but then they go an choose another "Prince" who is illegal and install him in their Temple. Tragic.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Until....

And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then, finally, the end will come. (Matthew 24:14, NLT)

• Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/15/2023 at 7:38 AM, AdHoc said:

I won't have to wait long. I'm almost 70. :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, Mei Kor said:

Until....

And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then, finally, the end will come. (Matthew 24:14, NLT)

That's already happened. Even in North Korea.

• Praise God! 1