• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/11/1966

I said I reserve the right to add more...:39:

Knight Of Christ: I love all the late night chats we have had...It has been wonderful to get to know you...You are a neat guy...:)

One_L: Just when I think you are just dotting you come across with some awesome words of wisdom. I enjoy your knowledge and sence of humor...:)

Sinner: You have such a wonderful wit about you. I enjoy hearing all of your mind bending questions. You really know how to make me think. I have a great time chatting with you.

I still reserve the right to add more later... ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

BLampinen, you make me laugh with your comments even while I type this. You have shown a maturity in Him we could all aspire to in the way you minister to people.

Bloodbought, a man praising the Lord and ministering to others. Who has shown a love for Him in the time Ive known him.

Bro Chuck, brother, you have been such an encouragement to me. Your heart for Him and others. The way you give yourself to help those who have needs. You are a role model for me Chuck.

Canal, you are also a role model. You have a lot of knowledge, and care about those in chat. You look for creative ways to engage people in chat. Your life is a clear witness for Him.

Donna Ps25, your cheerfulness in spite of any difficulties (like the Cardinals football season) is an inspiration. You have a heart for those in chat and take such care to make people feel welcome.

ILOVEJESUS, you have shown a passion for the lost. Your life is a testimony for Him.

Laura, I enjoy the way you are able to engage people in chat, something that doesnt come easily for me.

Linda, a sweet sister whom I dont often get to talk to in chat.

Midge, you have shown a heart for Him in how you look out for those in need, open, sensitive and caring.

Omegaman, you have shown me the value of family, through your family. The love of the Lord shines forth through you.

Rebekah David, beloved sister. You have such grace. Such a heart for those in pain, who need Him so much. You are a role model for me. Dont be so surprised. You give all and more of yourself to help those in need, even at a great cost to yourself. I often wonder if I could be as gracious. The love of Christ shines through you.

Rustyangel, I miss you in chat too. You have a heart for those who come in with needs.

Seraph, another sister who has shown me her heart for the lost, and seeks to reach out to an underserved population. May He bless your endeavors.

Shyguy, you have shown me how to be faithful even in bad times. You are an example of faithfulness and the desire to do His will.

Smiles, you have a lot of knowledge that I can only aspire to.

Stevej, brother, it is good to have a friend like you in chat to talk to. You have contributed a lot to chat, for which I am grateful.

The Chief, I have a high regard for you and Papasangel. You both gave me a lot of encouragement when my heart was breaking, when I first came to worthy. You are partly responsible (or to blame lol depending on how you look at it) for me being here in the way that I am. Thank you for pushing me to be all I could be in His service.

Thomas I Believe, brother, you have such a heart for people. Your care comes through. And when you pray, wow!

Watchman, what can I say? You are a font of knowledge and I have learned a lot from you. Im always happy to see you in chat, especially when its apologetics time.

Willow, sister I miss you in chat. We have such a great time chatting away. You have such warmth towards everyone. You are a joy to have around. Please come back soon.

(Oh so many people who I have come to know at worthy. After a break, I will start on the watchmen and regular members. My humblest apologies for anyone I left off my posts. I am human and prone to forget those I should remember.)

Angels4u, sweet gentle angel. You are an asset to the boards.

Catsmeow, you are an inspiration, a woman of great faith and devotion.

Nebula, what can I say here? You are a strong warrior for Him, even though you may not see it. Your words are planted. Your kindness shines through.

Ronald, brother! You bring joy with you in chat. We miss you.

Shiloh357 and yod, you have knowledge and the ability to impart it to us. Your love for Him shines forth in your words.

Ted, you make me laugh. You show grace too in your posts. May He bless you in all your endeavors.

Trinity, brother, you have a hunger for apologetics and to save the lost. You are also missed around here.

(Im still not done lol.)

For some One who doesnt want to be named. For being a friend and helping me during a difficult time. For all the long talks about stuff, end times, cults, bible topics, and just random things. You have helped me learn how to be a servant to Him, to grow in Him. God bless you in all you do.

Sinner, Im in awe of your knowledge and your ability to present it in ways others can understand.

Sadat, you are a sweet sister who obviously cares for those you know. Im grateful to know you.

PreciousSpouse, you have shown great faith in Him in the time I have known you, and a sweetness too.

Just_abc, for being a sweet alien who asks us interesting questions and makes us think about our beliefs and ourselves.

(More to be added as I can remember names.)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/11/1966

Petunia: I Love your caring heart for others. You are so good at remembering people and reaching out with love.

Emily Anne: I am really enjoying getting to know you. You are a sweet person. But, I am still keeping my red pen and notebook handy... :wub:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/25/1984

Bro Chuck

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

What am I....chopped liver? :wub::36::36:

To Floating Axe, the best chopped liver out there. :36::36::wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

To Floating Axe, the best chopped liver out there. ;):):24:

:21: Thanks...............I think!?! :21:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I'll add some more later when I've had a proper think but for now...

SilentPrayer

Thank you so much for you support and continual positivity during my job search. Much appreciated, I am humbled!

You have been so supportive and have really helped me through the long, long months of job searching that I have done. Your prayers, support, belief in me and general niceness have encouraged me and helped me to focus on what I was doing and have cheered me up when it all seemed too distant to ever happen!

Other One

For saving me from Lastness! (And for general chivalry and great advice)

You guys rock!