• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980

In the Netherlands someone is building the arch with the real size's. Check out his website.

http://www.arkvannoach.com/en/en.html

.... Mainly I use empirical evidence and logic. The idea that Noah's flood was worldwide, for instance, is not true. The idea that Noah had every species, or every living thing on the Ark (I'll even give a by to freshwater and saltwater fish as well as birds and insects that can fly) is not true.....

Evidence

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Psalms 18:1

And Logic

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Romans 1:20

Says God Does Not Lie

For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 3:3-4

And God's Book Says The Flood Was Worldwide

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:23

And It Will Happen Again

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

By Fire

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 2 Peter 3:5-7

>>>>>()<<<<<

So

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 Timothy 6:20

Don't Sell

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8

Your Birthright

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

For A Bowl Of Red Stuff

And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright. Genesis 25:30-34

Believe The Truth

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

And Live

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Love, Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,314
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

In the Netherlands someone is building the arch with the real size's. Check out his website.

http://www.arkvannoach.com/en/en.html

Steel braces, steel screws & bolts, and my oh my is that a corrugated roof?

Lurker

Pre flood people were not dummies you know.

Think about it. Most people lived 700 to 900 years. Think about how much things have changed over the past 100 years and think of how things might have been when people lived that long.

And they had fallen angels teaching them things.

Since everything was totally destroyed, we really don't know how technically advanced they really were.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

Huh :noidea:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Yep me neither? Do you have scripture for that?

Genesis Chapter six is a small introduction to that, but the details are outside the Canon in the books of Enoch and Jasher. Some don't accept anything these books offer, but they do make sense out of a lot of things. Though they are not God inspired, they are as reliable as the New York Times.

Just about every single civilization that has any written history tell of gods (with a little 'g' who came to planet earth and interfaced with mankind. Intermarrying with us and teaching the human race all kinds of things. The core of mythology is not just someone's imagination, it's the Sons of God who left their proper place and came here and married the daughters of Adam.

Greek and Roman Mythology, Sumerian, Egyptian, Mayan/Aztec and Indian Veda writings of the old times are simply stories from preflood from non Hebrew peoples. Lucifer's side of the story so to speak.

They also all tell of those gods returning at the end of time which we are most likely about to witness as they are permanently kicked out of the heavenly realm and forced to earth and this dimension. From reading the writings of the people who are setting up the structure for a global government and religion, they intend to convince the world that they are responsible for the human race being what it is. ET full disclosure is the way most refer to it.

Those who worship Lucifer do make a point that it was that entity that brought light into the world. Convinced Eve to eat of the fruit and give it to her husband and received the knowledge of good and evil. They consider that a wonderful thing, where we know that it was a curse of breaking the only law given to the pair.

Anyway, its interesting to watch the dark side's plans become reality knowing that Jesus is just over the horizon to put a stop to it. It gives me strength of heart to know He's watching over us during this time period as things appear to be getting darker and darker.

There have been all kinds of archaeological finds over the years that don't seem to fit into a simple people pre flood history.. From complex machines to batteries to pictures of such things as helicopters to places in the desert where the sand has been turned to glass in what appears to be the aftermath of atomic bomb blasts.

Christopher Dunn just published a book dealing with the tools that the ancients used to make such things as the pyramids. They have found the marks of an advanced blade that cut some of the huge rocks in the great pyramid that was 37 feet in diameter, and the density of the rock is such that today we would have to use diamond tipped blades to do the same. Multiple carvings that are a-semetric to within less than a thousanth of an inch, to rock coffins that are flat to less than that...... you don't do that with hand tools made from copper.

The New Testament tells us that the end times would be as it was in the days of Noah. There is question of whether it was just refering to just giving in marriage or much deeper in comparison. The book of Jasher tells of doing genetic crossing just as we are starting to do today. both animal/animal and animal/human....... just as we are starting to do today. The old Testament also tells us that there is nothing new under the sun. Tells us of fiery chariots that fly, people being able to see into other dimensions where multitudes of angels were.

It is my personal opinion that the pre flood times were not nearly as simple as most of us have been taught. Maybe I just read too much..... I've always like to connect dots though.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

Genesis Chapter six is a small introduction to that, but the details are outside the Canon in the books of Enoch and Jasher. Some don't accept anything these books offer, but they do make sense out of a lot of things. Though they are not God inspired, they are as reliable as the New York Times.

Just about every single civilization that has any written history tell of gods (with a little 'g' who came to planet earth and interfaced with mankind. Intermarrying with us and teaching the human race all kinds of things. The core of mythology is not just someone's imagination, it's the Sons of God who left their proper place and came here and married the daughters of Adam.

Greek and Roman Mythology, Sumerian, Egyptian, Mayan/Aztec and Indian Veda writings of the old times are simply stories from preflood from non Hebrew peoples. Lucifer's side of the story so to speak.

They also all tell of those gods returning at the end of time which we are most likely about to witness as they are permanently kicked out of the heavenly realm and forced to earth and this dimension. From reading the writings of the people who are setting up the structure for a global government and religion, they intend to convince the world that they are responsible for the human race being what it is. ET full disclosure is the way most refer to it.

Those who worship Lucifer do make a point that it was that entity that brought light into the world. Convinced Eve to eat of the fruit and give it to her husband and received the knowledge of good and evil. They consider that a wonderful thing, where we know that it was a curse of breaking the only law given to the pair.

Anyway, its interesting to watch the dark side's plans become reality knowing that Jesus is just over the horizon to put a stop to it. It gives me strength of heart to know He's watching over us during this time period as things appear to be getting darker and darker.

There have been all kinds of archaeological finds over the years that don't seem to fit into a simple people pre flood history.. From complex machines to batteries to pictures of such things as helicopters to places in the desert where the sand has been turned to glass in what appears to be the aftermath of atomic bomb blasts.

Christopher Dunn just published a book dealing with the tools that the ancients used to make such things as the pyramids. They have found the marks of an advanced blade that cut some of the huge rocks in the great pyramid that was 37 feet in diameter, and the density of the rock is such that today we would have to use diamond tipped blades to do the same. Multiple carvings that are a-semetric to within less than a thousanth of an inch, to rock coffins that are flat to less than that...... you don't do that with hand tools made from copper.

The New Testament tells us that the end times would be as it was in the days of Noah. There is question of whether it was just refering to just giving in marriage or much deeper in comparison. The book of Jasher tells of doing genetic crossing just as we are starting to do today. both animal/animal and animal/human....... just as we are starting to do today. The old Testament also tells us that there is nothing new under the sun. Tells us of fiery chariots that fly, people being able to see into other dimensions where multitudes of angels were.

It is my personal opinion that the pre flood times were not nearly as simple as most of us have been taught.

Sam - I do NOT believe that God has more than one Son (big S), nor that He came to earth and married and had children with humans. That has been refuted many many times here. Nor do I believe that angels intermarried and bred with humans either.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Let's talk about the Ark. This is always something I've had trouble taking literally but there must be some way to do it.

I'm interested in hearing about the logistics involved in keeping seven individuals of every terrestial animal species on a wooden boat for 150 days. Space, food, waste, water. How would it work? And were any of the dinosaurs on board?

The only purpose of the ark was to hold animals and stay afloat, not to go anywhere, and God must have made it large enough to hold all the animals existing at that time. If we look at Genesis 1:1;

In the begining God created the heavens and the earth.

But now look at Genesis 1:2

Now the earth was formless and empty,darkness was over the surface of the deep,and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

So its possible that sometime between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2, the dinosaurs came and went, so they were not on the ark.

It is my personal opinion that the pre flood times were not nearly as simple as most of us have been taught.

Sam - I do NOT believe that God has more than one Son (big S), nor that He came to earth and married and had children with humans. That has been refuted many many times here. Nor do I believe that angels intermarried and bred with humans either.

If you read Job, you will find examples of the old testament referring to angels as sons of God. We're not talking about someone/something on the level of Jesus. Jesus is the only begotten son of God. It's only after the cross and people being born again that sons of God being used for any other than created angels and Adam.