IGNORED

I Have A Question About The Whole Illegal Alien Problems In The U.S.

Shad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

America is one of if not the most corrupt country in the world the people who live there are just blinded to the fact and don't want to admit it.

We haven't come to the point where we have brutal dictators.....yet.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

God was not just singling Israel out, and showing favoritism to us. He tells us to heed the warnings that were given with regard to Israel, lest we fall too. I'm afraid that we have not heeded the warnings, and we will be treated likewise. God does not show favoritism.

(Read 1 Cor. 10 with regard to us, Israel, and warnings)

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

America is one of if not the most corrupt country in the world the people who live there are just blinded to the fact and don't want to admit it.

We haven't come to the point where we have brutal dictators.....yet.

Who says you need Brutal Dictators to be Corrupt???

Just look at the way of life in the U.S. where homosexuals and athiest flaunt around the streets mocking god. If that's not corrupt I don't know what is.

Man needs to forget about making his own laws that benefit him and go back to following God's laws and God's laws only.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Well i have plenty to say and was ready to let it fly and felt that the Holy Spirit said pray pray pray so that is what i am going to do ... that might seem like a cop out but if i am enlighten to something while praying that will uplift Jesus or am given something that will truly help, i will come back right away....

God Bless everyone sister vicki

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

The only thing I'm angry about is the way we as God's children treat each other because we think we have the right to certain things and yes there are laws that were set up but they are laws of imperfect man not the laws of God. I can gurantee you the God that is in my bible would never tell anybody that they couldn't live in a certain place because that land belonged to him and he most certainly wouldn't throw them in jail or send them back to where they came from he most likely would help them get settled into their new enviroment.

People think that just because they live in a certain country in this case the U.S. that they should automatically hold a higher standing than someone from another country. People from Mexico, South America, Japan, Russia, China, even Iraq should have the opportunity to come here to live and make a living if they so choose just as much as any person born here because the Earth is God's creation not mans and not the Americans and we have no right whatsoever to choose who can and can't live here. Any laws that are made to do so are created by a imperfect human with corrupt intentions in this case with the intent of keeping everything good for themselves and bragging about it while spitting on everyonelse.

I was born and raised in the U.S. so I am not some angry outsider upset because I want to come in. I've been here since birth and trust me I at times am ashamed to admit it. That being said I would gladly share anything I have with anyone who needs it as much or more than I do. I have no more right to a job no matter what it pays just because I'm an American than Pablo who came here from Mexico looking for a better life for his family.

I heard the argument well they take jobs at such low wages that it's impossible for Americans to work those same jobs which is total crap. The fact is Americans can work for those same wages they just choose not to because they are arrogant enough to think they deserve better just because of where they were born. Sure you might not be able to live in the fancy house, drive the newest sports car, or wear the designer clothes but you absolutely can provide a roof above your head and food to eat on those wages because the immigrants do. The problem is once again Americans think that they are to good to just get by they have to have all the bling bling so speak.

America needs to wake up and realize their **** doesn't smell like roses just because they tell themselves it does.

Think of it this way, Shad:

Under this plan, you would have no "right" to the home you live in. Would it be then ok for a family of four you did not know to come right in and move in with you? After all, the "right" to your dwelling is just an artificial law designed by mankind, right?

So then, how about if those same people decided to drive your car around and go to the doctors using your health insurance. Wouldn't want to deny anyone health care, would you?

Now then, that brings us up to supper time. How about feeding them with the food you bought each night? You would have no legal or moral "right" to it anyway, might as well share it.

Hey, lookie there! It's another family of four that wants to move into your home. C'mon in folks! Now you have eight others that you have to feed, shelter, send to school, and clean up after.

Perhaps now you are a little perterbed at these uninvited guests, so you reach for the phone. When the police come, they simply tell you that there is nothing they can do. After all, you hold no rights to privacy. In fact, they may just deride you a little for being so insensitive.

Hey great! Here comes another family of four! Move your stuff right in and make yourself at home! Now, make sure you make enough to support most of them, because you will be footing the bill for their needs. Oh yes, they have jobs, but they send a lot of it back to their families in another town, so they don't have much to give back to you. Don't worry, though. You can always raise the rent of your oldest son who lives with you so you can make ends meet.

Finally, you have enough. Your generosity which you extended before has been abused, in your eyes. You simply cannot support these 12 people any longer because it is already draining your resources. So, you go into their old neighborhood to ask if their families can take them back. But, you are surprised when their families call you insensitive. In fact, the host families go to the town center and tell everyone how bad of a person you are because you are complaining.

Back to your house you go only to find out that 3 more families of four has slipped in from the back yard. Your boss cals you and says that he has hired one of the dads from the second family because he can do your job for a far lower salary. Still, though, you have the burden of feeding, housing, and taking care of the health needs of these 6 families.

No worries, though. A new Mayor for your town is just about to be elected and he has promised to curb all of these new people who are coming into your house illegally. So, he's elected and then.......nothing. He promised you a new stronger fence for your back yard, but he can't pay for it because 6 more families have just moved into your house and he's already helping to pay for their needs.

Of course, there are laws against this little invasion of your home, but no one really wants to enforce them. I mean, why bother? Some of these families may just get the right to vote in your town one day and the Mayor is worried about the next election. If he let's then stay at your place, they may just see things his way.

Now, picture this scenario on the national level and you can see what we are facing. As much as we would like to extend the hand of plenty to all in the world, we simply cannot. We don't have the resources nor the infrastructure to handle them all. I wish there was another way, but hoping that America becomes a third-world nation one day isn't the answer.

Hope this helps!

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

In the Bible there are many instances where the Lord guided people from one country to another and they did so with free will. They didn't have to ask permission they just packed up and went wherever it was the Lord told them to go. When what we call the first americans arrived here in the U.S. they settled wherever they wanted even though they weren't originally from here. So why is it that in today's time that we feel like everything belongs to us and if you live on one side of an invisible line that you can't live on the other side?? Who gave us the right to say who can and can't live wherever they want?? It most obviously wasn't God and yes while God in the story of "The Tower Of Babel" split man up into many nations of different tongues I don't remember it saying a man who speaks one tongue should live only in one country and not be allowed to settle in a country where they speak a different language.

I would like to think that if the U.S. were to ever become what we consider a 3rd World Country that I would be allowed to go where I may find a better way of life so that I could provide for my family and not be persecuted for it. People complain that illegals are stealing jobs that should belong to americans but what gives an american the right to be able to have that job and not an immigrant?? And I know the response is going to be "Because I was born here".

Immigrants from Mexico are willing to come to America and do the jobs that most americans consider themselves to good to do and are willing to do it for much much less because they know that while it's not the greatest life in the world it's better than what they had. Americans for some reason believe they should be paid a huge salary for doing little to nothing and refuse to work a job where they are required to do labor intensive work for minimum wage this is why at fast food restraunts today you find more and more minorities mostly mexican or of latin decent because they are willing to do the work for minimum wage that americans want $8-$9 an hour to do.

So maybe Americans should stop complaining about immigrants taking jobs away from them and start doing the same job these immigrants are willing to do for the same pay and if not then leave them alone because whether you think so or not the U.S. doesn't belong to us it belongs to God just like every other country on the face of this earth we were given. God didn't make humans work for Earth he freely gave it to us out of love and kindess but we ungratefully turn around and say this is ours and you can't have it or this side of the invisible line belongs to me and if you step over it I'm gonna throw you in jail.

What a sad sad pathetic world we live in :th_praying:

That's why so many of them are called......."Illegal aliens!" If they were legal to come here.....there would be no problems of concerns. Did you ever stop to think how many criminal are risking crossing the border to come to our country? you should be. And there not anxious to change their trades (criminals) yet!

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

In the Bible there are many instances where the Lord guided people from one country to another and they did so with free will. They didn't have to ask permission they just packed up and went wherever it was the Lord told them to go. When what we call the first americans arrived here in the U.S. they settled wherever they wanted even though they weren't originally from here. So why is it that in today's time that we feel like everything belongs to us and if you live on one side of an invisible line that you can't live on the other side?? Who gave us the right to say who can and can't live wherever they want?? It most obviously wasn't God and yes while God in the story of "The Tower Of Babel" split man up into many nations of different tongues I don't remember it saying a man who speaks one tongue should live only in one country and not be allowed to settle in a country where they speak a different language.

I would like to think that if the U.S. were to ever become what we consider a 3rd World Country that I would be allowed to go where I may find a better way of life so that I could provide for my family and not be persecuted for it. People complain that illegals are stealing jobs that should belong to americans but what gives an american the right to be able to have that job and not an immigrant?? And I know the response is going to be "Because I was born here".

Immigrants from Mexico are willing to come to America and do the jobs that most americans consider themselves to good to do and are willing to do it for much much less because they know that while it's not the greatest life in the world it's better than what they had. Americans for some reason believe they should be paid a huge salary for doing little to nothing and refuse to work a job where they are required to do labor intensive work for minimum wage this is why at fast food restraunts today you find more and more minorities mostly mexican or of latin decent because they are willing to do the work for minimum wage that americans want $8-$9 an hour to do.

So maybe Americans should stop complaining about immigrants taking jobs away from them and start doing the same job these immigrants are willing to do for the same pay and if not then leave them alone because whether you think so or not the U.S. doesn't belong to us it belongs to God just like every other country on the face of this earth we were given. God didn't make humans work for Earth he freely gave it to us out of love and kindess but we ungratefully turn around and say this is ours and you can't have it or this side of the invisible line belongs to me and if you step over it I'm gonna throw you in jail.

What a sad sad pathetic world we live in :th_praying:

Yes, sad and pathetic but reality is what it is. You say Americans want 8 or 9 dollars an hour to do what illegals will do for minimum wage. Minimum is only $5.85 (I think!) or about $12,000 per year. At nine dollars an hour you will make about $18,700 per year. How on earth are you going to live on either one of those yearly incomes??? The illegals keep the wages low for everyone just by being here and accepting any old job, any old treatment, and any old wage. It's not even a good deal for them because they find they can't make it on those wages; not in the U.S. of 2007. Unlimited laborers without job skills is NOT a boon to the country. You need a refresher course in economics or a Starbucks; not sure which. And, just for the record, the U.S. DOES belong to those who worked for it, built it, died for it, and love it. :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Well no other country has the volume of illegal immigration that we have. So I would say we are pretty tolerant.

What would France do if they had close to one million people every year waltz across their border and take their jobs? Believe me it would not be our tepid response. They let very few people in and have a closed labor market, France for the French, are not a hollow creed for them.

You can't have a country without knowing who is a citizen; the whole concept of a country goes away.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

America is one of if not the most corrupt country in the world

Well, if we are so terrible, explain why everyone wants to come and live here.

* There is no evidence that the economic slowdown that began in 2000 or the terrorist attacks in 2001 have significantly slowed the rate of immigration. More than 3.3 million legal and illegal immigrants have entered the country since January of 2000.

* By historical standards, the 33.1 million immigrants living in the United States is unprecedented. Even at the peak of the great wave of immigration in the early 20th century, the number of immigrants living in the United States was only 40 percent of what it is today (13.5 million in 1910).

* Immigrants account for 11.5 percent of the total population, the highest percentage in 70 years. If current trends continue, by the end of this decade the immigrant share of the total population will surpass the all time high of 14.8 percent reached in 1890.

* Immigration has become the determinate factor in population growth. The arrival of 1.5 million immigrants each year, coupled with 750,000 births to immigrant women annually, means that immigration policy is adding over two million people to the U.S. population each year, accounting for at least two-thirds of U.S. population growth.

Why aren't these people moving to the UK, or China, Russia, or the Middle East?

Because the world knows America is by far, the most tolerant, fair, and God blessed nation on the planet.

For such a "corrupt" country, we sure have to beat off the people wanting to come and live here with sticks!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

America is one of if not the most corrupt country in the world

Well, if we are so terrible, explain why everyone wants to come and live here.

* There is no evidence that the economic slowdown that began in 2000 or the terrorist attacks in 2001 have significantly slowed the rate of immigration. More than 3.3 million legal and illegal immigrants have entered the country since January of 2000.

* By historical standards, the 33.1 million immigrants living in the United States is unprecedented. Even at the peak of the great wave of immigration in the early 20th century, the number of immigrants living in the United States was only 40 percent of what it is today (13.5 million in 1910).

* Immigrants account for 11.5 percent of the total population, the highest percentage in 70 years. If current trends continue, by the end of this decade the immigrant share of the total population will surpass the all time high of 14.8 percent reached in 1890.

* Immigration has become the determinate factor in population growth. The arrival of 1.5 million immigrants each year, coupled with 750,000 births to immigrant women annually, means that immigration policy is adding over two million people to the U.S. population each year, accounting for at least two-thirds of U.S. population growth.

Why aren't these people moving to the UK, or China, Russia, or the Middle East?

Because the world knows America is by far, the most tolerant, fair, and God blessed nation on the planet.

For such a "corrupt" country, we sure have to beat off the people wanting to come and live here with sticks!

I agree.

But another reason they are not going there is that those countries would not put up with it. Immigration in general is good, we just need to get a handle on illegal immigration and illegal border jumping.