• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

Another question.. How is seeing a distraction from God????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That we're to live by faith and not by sight. I've been considering this alot lately, this angle on it might justify alot of people. It might also be the context of His advising us to pluck out our eye were it to offend. Also that he made His eyes a flame of fire. These seem to speak of ruthless integrity and faithfullness. IMO.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

What exactly do you mean by "ruthless integrity" :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

OP - of course, some people have more awareness of the spirit world and there are some other believers who are saying something has happened recently. All Godly spiritual things have a learning period. Now that you're a believer, you need some assistance. I encourage you to pm patricia1.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I have a question on paranormal manifestation. Since I was a very little girl, I could always remember seeing and communicate with spirits (some good, some not). I believe that I have had encounters with Angels as well as other spirits. I have noticed some changes over the last two months in how my seeing is working. How do I know for sure what kind of spirit I am dealing without communicating with the spirits that I am seeing?

I am still having a lot of stuff going on that I am fairly certain is a negative spirit but not all of them seem that way. I kind of expected to quit seeing when I chose to believe; however, that did not occur. It seems that I seem to have gotten even more sensitive which is so bizarre.

** note: when I say, "seeing," I mean with my open eyes not my mind. My animals have responded to the spirits when I have seen them so this is no act of my imagination.

Anyway, thanks for any constructive responses.

Child, sounds like the devil is messing with your mind! Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself and all you have. As a born again, Spirit filled child of God we have the keys of the kingdom. We have the authority to bind those spirits in the name of Jesus. Then turn over and go to sleep and don't let the devil keep you trying to figure out if it is a good or bad spirit which in reality all he's trying to do is scare you and rob you of your peace. There are no good spirits other than the Holy Spirit which lives in us. When we are to try the spirits to see if they are of God we are actually trying to see if this person or that has the right spirit. If some ghost type manifestation is taking place that is definately the devil!!! Read your Bible everyday. Try to read it through from cover to cover in a year. You need to know the word and know the promises over your life. Rely on the Holy Spirit to bring those promises to your mind when you need them. Rely on Him to open up your understanding of the Word. Ask the Father to expose the wiles of the devil to you. The devil knows he can trouble you in this area, so now...don't let him do it anymore and move on! Be encouraged. The Word of God is a mighty sword. Pray Ephesians 6: 10-18 over yourself, out loud each day... after you do this focus on the needs of others in the church and pray for them.

The Bible says that God is not the author of confusion!!!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Hello there sweetheart....

You have the gift of discernment which needs to be turned oer to God totally because He is the owner of the Gift that He gave you.

Now what you also need to do is to ask Jesus he wants you to see will be filtered through The Holy Spirit so that those that you are not to see you will not.

The reason is that satan can send you things that you may believe is from God. To see into the spiritual world is one thing but you must be reassured that it is all coming from God.

There are many who do not understand that a unsaved person can see things. Like those who find people who have been murdered and such...

Very rarely to these people can get to them when they are alive. It is true that they help solve crimes.

You can p.m me for more in depth questions you have that you may want to piblically ask. Get that gift under Gods control.

Hi Patricia... I will probably pm you with more detailed questions later... How I am supposed to see through the filter of the Spirit????

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/16/1982

hello new friend:)

i believe we have lots to talk about sometime. i checked your profile and learned of your wiccan background. i have had similar experiences. so much to say, but for now.. the topic at hand.

the gift of discernment is what you are looking for as far as a title goes, to aid in the good or bad department ( read 1 Cor 12). it is truly seeking the Holy Spirit to distinguish/discern these spirits. discernment is one of my spiritual gifts, so if you want more detail let me know. i have been in tune to the spiritual realm my entire life, so as i said much to say at a later time. it is this fact that the enemy twisted in my life at a young age to make the wicca faith so intriguining. thank God that He removed this lie from my life. it is all Jesus!!!!

i have witnessed many excorisms and thigs of that nature as well as being an active member of spiritual warfare for as long as i can remember, even as a small child. at the times of these events, my animals always reacted. animals know more than we think. chances are that if your pets are not digging the spirit present it is not one of God. i do not reccomend communication with any spirit other than the Holy Spirit!!!! this is a major point to be followed. for even "Satan can disguise himsdelf as an angel of light" (2Cor 11:14). so be cautious, sister and ever careful. " for we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:12). always go to God for your guidance on this, and pray for Him to bring fellow believers into your world that will share His truth with you.

this is a delicate subject in the church, but even Paul was preaching about it in his ministry following Christ. so i believe it to be a major role for the body of Christ.

your becoming more sensitive since you became a believer makes complete sense for a couple of reasons.

1- the gift of discernment and the ability to encounter spirits is a gift from God. Satan can distort this in many ways, especially in the case of fear or making you believe that it is human power alone. this gift was given so that we may fight on God's side in the constant spiritual battle that has been active since the fall of man. it is God's power and ability that He shares with His children.

2- based on the above statement, the spirits that were in your life before you accepted Christ do not want to leave so easily. they have had rein in your life for some time and want to stay. they do NOT have power over you anymore b/c YOU HAVE THE BLOOD OF JESUS COPVERING YOUR ENTIRE BEING!!!!! TAKE PEACE AND CONFIDENCE IN THIS FACT ALWAYS!! even when you may doubt, speak this aloud. no spirit can stand against this power: the power of the blood shed for you and me and everyone who exists.

i hope this aids and encourages you in your wonderful journey:)

i am definitey praying for you! wisdom and understanding...

i can reccomend some resources for you and would love to chat if you are interested

be well my sister and full of peace....

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

i believe we have lots to talk about sometime. i checked your profile and learned of your wiccan background. i have had similar experiences. so much to say, but for now.. the topic at hand.

the gift of discernment is what you are looking for as far as a title goes, to aid in the good or bad department ( read 1 Cor 12). it is truly seeking the Holy Spirit to distinguish/discern these spirits. discernment is one of my spiritual gifts, so if you want more detail let me know. i have been in tune to the spiritual realm my entire life, so as i said much to say at a later time. it is this fact that the enemy twisted in my life at a young age to make the wicca faith so intriguining. thank God that He removed this lie from my life. it is all Jesus!!!!

i have witnessed many excorisms and thigs of that nature as well as being an active member of spiritual warfare for as long as i can remember, even as a small child. at the times of these events, my animals always reacted. animals know more than we think. chances are that if your pets are not digging the spirit present it is not one of God. i do not reccomend communication with any spirit other than the Holy Spirit!!!! this is a major point to be followed. for even "Satan can disguise himsdelf as an angel of light" (2Cor 11:14). so be cautious, sister and ever careful. " for we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:12). always go to God for your guidance on this, and pray for Him to bring fellow believers into your world that will share His truth with you.

this is a delicate subject in the church, but even Paul was preaching about it in his ministry following Christ. so i believe it to be a major role for the body of Christ.

your becoming more sensitive since you became a believer makes complete sense for a couple of reasons.

1- the gift of discernment and the ability to encounter spirits is a gift from God. Satan can distort this in many ways, especially in the case of fear or making you believe that it is human power alone. this gift was given so that we may fight on God's side in the constant spiritual battle that has been active since the fall of man. it is God's power and ability that He shares with His children.

2- based on the above statement, the spirits that were in your life before you accepted Christ do not want to leave so easily. they have had rein in your life for some time and want to stay. they do NOT have power over you anymore b/c YOU HAVE THE BLOOD OF JESUS COPVERING YOUR ENTIRE BEING!!!!! TAKE PEACE AND CONFIDENCE IN THIS FACT ALWAYS!! even when you may doubt, speak this aloud. no spirit can stand against this power: the power of the blood shed for you and me and everyone who exists.

i can reccomend some resources for you and would love to chat if you are interested

I would love to chat sometime :emot-questioned: pm me and I will give you my contact info. What resources?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/16/1982

I would love to chat sometime :emot-questioned: pm me and I will give you my contact info. What resources?

i'm a little new to this site......what is pm?

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I have a question on paranormal manifestation. Since I was a very little girl, I could always remember seeing and communicate with spirits (some good, some not). I believe that I have had encounters with Angels as well as other spirits. I have noticed some changes over the last two months in how my seeing is working. How do I know for sure what kind of spirit I am dealing without communicating with the spirits that I am seeing?

I am still having a lot of stuff going on that I am fairly certain is a negative spirit but not all of them seem that way. I kind of expected to quit seeing when I chose to believe; however, that did not occur. It seems that I seem to have gotten even more sensitive which is so bizarre.

** note: when I say, "seeing," I mean with my open eyes not my mind. My animals have responded to the spirits when I have seen them so this is no act of my imagination.

Anyway, thanks for any constructive responses.

Hey Ya Angelique

Listen to that gut instinct within you. From the sounds of your post it sounds like you know deep within yourself that something is not right. Definetley weigh every thing against the Bible and what you know of God but also listen closely for the concience He has given you. The more you listen your concience and act accordingly the stronger it will become and you will know for certain to say, this is not right. I believe God gives us dreams and visions but He also gives us discernment and His word to know the difference.

One other thing is your animals. How do they react ??? I believe animals are amazingly discerning. A few years ago I had a couple of ladies who cleaned house for me. I'll never forget one day when one of my cats made contact with one of the cleaning ladies for the first time. My cat walked into a room and saw this lady, my cats back went up and the two of them locked eyes, next thing my cat flew at this lady, hissing all the way then vered off and scurried under the lounge. The cat in question has always been skittish but I have never seen a cat react to any person this way and never since. A few weeks later the other cleaner told me she had been placed on child molestation charges, needless to say that one cleaner never came into my home again. My point is the cat saw something in this woman, she saw something unseen by either myself or the other cleaner. A similar thing happend with my dog, he has never been an aggressive animal at all and is so friendly with everyone but on two occassions he has reacted, once to a delivery guy and another time to a guy who asked what we were doing with some copper in our yard. With the guy asking for the copper I saw him coming up the yard and felt nervous by his look so took the dog to the door with me but never expect my dog to react the way he did. He is a very discerning animal.

I know in these cases it was people involved but the animals sense something in the spirit that we don't always sense.

If your animals are reacting I would take note of that too.