• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I had a vision of fire spreading in the middle east.

This happened the day Iraq invaded Kuwait.

At the time, I had just moved into a flat/apartment of my own for the first time, and I didn't even have a TV set, so I didn't keep up with world events, so I don't know if any build-up to the invasion was being televised at the time.

This was a vision, not a dream, as I was wide awake. It was sometime in the late afternoon or early evening, and I was just sat on my bed. Suddenly, without warning, out of the blue, God (I know it was God) showed me a map of the middle east.

Next thing, an explosion or fire occured, like a bomb being dropped on the map. The resulting fire-ball spread out, getting wider and wider, like it was burning the page of the map.

I had no idea what it meant. But when I went to work the next morning, my employer, who I worked for as a chauffeur, said that Iraq had invaded Kuwait the day before. I knew immediately that this was related to my vision.

After Desert Storm had occurred and was over, I remember feeling somewhat 'deflated', meaning that the vision didn't seem to be somehow fulfilled, although I was sure that a series of wars were in the pipeline.

Now, looking back, I can see the truth of it.

Whatever happened that day with Saddam invading Kuwait was a significant event. Significant enough for God to give me a vision about it. I also had the profound impression that God was showing me this so that I wouldn't worry, but rather trust in Him. :emot-hug:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I rarely speak of this, mainly because it is so personal, but I have had a vision of what I believe to be beyond the end times, after the great tribulation. Im not sure why He showed this to me, but it is comforting.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I rarely speak of this, mainly because it is so personal, but I have had a vision of what I believe to be beyond the end times, after the great tribulation. Im not sure why He showed this to me, but it is comforting.

Rarely speak of what? :emot-hug:

You never told us!

Details, girl..........we want details! :blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Sweety Cakes...

cough cough cough cough cough

Sorry still cant get used to that name.

Even mentioning I had that vision is hard for me to say. It was so intense, so personal, so physical.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I had a dream when I was in a small town outside of our state capitol, but yet in the dream i had the sense in me that the capitol was my city. I was in a building with other women, and I looked out to see trucks coming in and planes attacking. It was the UN army. I yelled to the women that we were being attaacked, and they did not believe me. I ran out into the street, and then buildings were being bombed, and I had this fear come over me, yet I cried out to God. People were running ,and screaming. Then I realized Christians were under the main attack,but people were running through the streets with testimoneys how there was a supernatural covering over them,and were able to pray for the wounded and see them be healed. The army was pleading for the city to turn over the christians to them, and the attack would cease. But yet the preaching that was taking place was proving that Jesus was real.The fear was not their, anymore, but yet a boldness to walk right through the bombing, to find the wounded was so powerful, that I felt as if God was making every step for me. When I woke up and prayed about that dream, I had my own worship session right there. THe Lord was showing me that he has a christian army , and he will protect it. Now 5 years later, I am living in that city. Never thought I would live any where other than my home town! WOW!

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Rarely speak of what? :huh:

You never told us!

Details, girl..........we want details! :24:

Yes! Details! Don't tease us, Ayin Jade. :o

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Rarely speak of what? :)

You never told us!

Details, girl..........we want details! :b:

Yes! Details! Don't tease us, Ayin Jade. :D

Rarely speak of what? :)

You never told us!

Details, girl..........we want details! :b:

can we play 20 questions... Was it when we reign with Christ on Earth or The new Earth? He knew to show you perhaps of your humbleness and you knew how personal it was between You and The Lord. :D

Yes! Details! Don't tease us, Ayin Jade. :21:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

I had a dream when I was in a small town outside of our state capitol, but yet in the dream i had the sense in me that the capitol was my city. I was in a building with other women, and I looked out to see trucks coming in and planes attacking. It was the UN army. I yelled to the women that we were being attacked, and they did not believe me. I ran out into the street, and then buildings were being bombed, and I had this fear come over me, yet I cried out to God. People were running ,and screaming. Then I realized Christians were under the main attack,but people were running through the streets with testimoneys how there was a supernatural covering over them,and were able to pray for the wounded and see them be healed. The army was pleading for the city to turn over the christians to them, and the attack would cease. But yet the preaching that was taking place was proving that Jesus was real.The fear was not their, anymore, but yet a boldness to walk right through the bombing, to find the wounded was so powerful, that I felt as if God was making every step for me. When I woke up and prayed about that dream, I had my own worship session right there. THe Lord was showing me that he has a christian army , and he will protect it. Now 5 years later, I am living in that city. Never thought I would live any where other than my home town! WOW!

Wow!!! I had a dream just the other night that some of my friends (that I know aren't Christians yet (still working on it)) were being plagued by some type of airborne virus. They had sores all over their bodies and it looked as if these sores were becoming like uhm.... flesh eating sores as the disease progressed. I was attempting to flea with a baby that was asleep and unharmed. I was protecting the baby girl as she was not infected nor was I. A man finally caught me and tried to pass it on to me. I started screaming at him "how could you? I have a son! how could you deliberately pass this to me?" and he said that we must all have it since he had it. He was passing it to me as vengeance because he was angry he had it but the funny thing was that I DID NOT contract it!!! I then escaped with the child and was no longer afraid of it because I knew I was sealed with the Holy Spirit. There were people on the streets wearing suites (like astronaut suites) directing people that were infected and those that weren't. It was total chaos. I woke praying!!!

I have had many dreams like this,... many many!!! Another one, real quick, was where I was running through the streets and hiding behind garages and alleys. I was running for my life. There were armies posted in every corner of every city street and if they found me, they were going to kill me. So, I was running and running, jumping over fences and they were chasing me and I would always lose them. I was exhausted to the point of not even breathing but I had like supernatural strength to beat them! They always failed to catch me. I've had this dream many times.

I had another one where there was a holocaust going on and it was for Christians. The women were in freight trains traveling back and forth. They were starved, the were dirty, they were in filth, and they were all wearing blue gowns with slippers. I purposely jumped on a train (hiding) to find a friend of mine that I was looking for. I went from train to train, jumping from one going north to one going south to find her. I was asking everyone "have you seen "such and such" (her name) and they would not even answer. Until finally what seemed months later, I yelled to a passing train if they had seen her and one screamed her name and said "yes! shes in the last cart!" and I was like, "thank you!" and I jumped off my cart that was headed south and jumped on the last cart from the train headed north and there she was. She was curled up in a corner. She was dirty and she had a stream of tears coming from her eyes that were formed by the dirt on her face. She looked lethargic but as soon as she saw me she began to cry again and she just hugged me and we were both crying. Then we got up and jumped off the train and off the tracks. And from there, I was running for my life again.

I could go on and on about my dreams which I have had since I was born again about what I THINK might be the end of times but I have to go to sleep now. Gotta get up early for church :21: tee hee hee... I'm not saying they are prophetic or anything but they all seem to coincide. Maybe I just have a very active imagination??? LOL I don't know but from here, it seems to me that God is showing us all a lil something through our dreams to prepare us.... ????

I had a dream when I was in a small town outside of our state capitol, but yet in the dream i had the sense in me that the capitol was my city. I was in a building with other women, and I looked out to see trucks coming in and planes attacking. It was the UN army. I yelled to the women that we were being attacked, and they did not believe me. I ran out into the street, and then buildings were being bombed, and I had this fear come over me, yet I cried out to God. People were running ,and screaming. Then I realized Christians were under the main attack,but people were running through the streets with testimoneys how there was a supernatural covering over them,and were able to pray for the wounded and see them be healed. The army was pleading for the city to turn over the christians to them, and the attack would cease. But yet the preaching that was taking place was proving that Jesus was real.The fear was not their, anymore, but yet a boldness to walk right through the bombing, to find the wounded was so powerful, that I felt as if God was making every step for me. When I woke up and prayed about that dream, I had my own worship session right there. THe Lord was showing me that he has a christian army , and he will protect it. Now 5 years later, I am living in that city. Never thought I would live any where other than my home town! WOW!

Wow!!! I had a dream just the other night that some of my friends (that I know aren't Christians yet (still working on it)) were being plagued by some type of airborne virus. They had sores all over their bodies and it looked as if these sores were becoming like uhm.... flesh eating sores as the disease progressed. I was attempting to flea with a baby that was asleep and unharmed. I was protecting the baby girl as she was not infected nor was I. A man finally caught me and tried to pass it on to me. I started screaming at him "how could you? I have a son! how could you deliberately pass this to me?" and he said that we must all have it since he had it. He was passing it to me as vengeance because he was angry he had it but the funny thing was that I DID NOT contract it!!! I then escaped with the child and was no longer afraid of it because I knew I was sealed with the Holy Spirit. There were people on the streets wearing suites (like astronaut suites) directing people that were infected and those that weren't. It was total chaos. I woke praying!!!

I have had many dreams like this,... many many!!! Another one, real quick, was where I was running through the streets and hiding behind garages and alleys. I was running for my life. There were armies posted in every corner of every city street and if they found me, they were going to kill me. So, I was running and running, jumping over fences and they were chasing me and I would always lose them. I was exhausted to the point of not even breathing but I had like supernatural strength to beat them! They always failed to catch me. I've had this dream many times.

I had another one where there was a holocaust going on and it was for Christians. The women were in freight trains traveling back and forth. They were starved, the were dirty, they were in filth, and they were all wearing blue gowns with slippers. I purposely jumped on a train (hiding) to find a friend of mine that I was looking for. I went from train to train, jumping from one going north to one going south to find her. I was asking everyone "have you seen "such and such" (her name) and they would not even answer. Until finally what seemed months later, I yelled to a passing train if they had seen her and one screamed her name and said "yes! shes in the last cart!" and I was like, "thank you!" and I jumped off my cart that was headed south and jumped on the last cart from the train headed north and there she was. She was curled up in a corner. She was dirty and she had a stream of tears coming from her eyes that were formed by the dirt on her face. She looked lethargic but as soon as she saw me she began to cry again and she just hugged me and we were both crying. Then we got up and jumped off the train and off the tracks. And from there, I was running for my life again.

I could go on and on about my dreams which I have had since I was born again about what I THINK might be the end of times but I have to go to sleep now. Gotta get up early for church :whistling: tee hee hee... I'm not saying they are prophetic or anything but they all seem to coincide. Maybe I just have a very active imagination??? LOL I don't know but from here, it seems to me that God is showing us all a lil something through our dreams to prepare us.... ????

i will tell you the dreams I have had concerning things around me. These are not end time visions, I want you to know that.

I am running outside in a melee of shooting, not normal bullets , bullets are bouncing off of everywhere. My only concern was to run where I hear the heaviest artillary sounds which would be south to where I live about 2 to 3 miles, I was concerned for lives and running towards a group of stores like one of those short malls maybe eight stores are in it, people are screaming, foreign language yelling, people hurt, blood everywhere. I started to pull the injured into storefronts to keep them safe.. I was one person praying to Jesus to help me help them. I asked even the injured to just utter Jesus's name if they lacked the strength think of Him. I knew many would die. I remember my frustration for I had no bandages, nothing for packing... I began to triage .. instead who was worse off but who could i save physically. I woke up crying.

That dream was so vivid...that I am actually starting to pack away things now that I can use for a mini e/r I live 45 mins north of new york. I know who the opponent was yet they were dressed in military garb with faces hidden. I have had loads of others and and I believe someone posted something that had to do with mechanical life of some sort. I dreamt abot it coming into existance 20 years ago and my pastor has record...I would have to find him ... Just do not let appearances decieve you!!!! patricia :blink: