• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Wow.....

Brother that was a good story ....So i see that you totally understand all about sin and what you have to do ... :mgcheerful:

Its funny actually, because when I was a young girl my sisters knew I smoked and used to do the same to me as Sally did...hee hee

I did not tell my mum and dad so I ended up doing all the chores for EVER!

Lesson learnt for me dear brother......so you see thats why I have handed everything up to God so Satan cant hold any chains around my hands or feet.... :grin: Amen....

I think you really need a sister or Brother with you daily to just keep hugging you and to do bible study with, the problem can be that you are so spiritually starving that your dying spiritually........ :emot-rolleyes:

So I would like you to keep writting to me here everyday and keep you in the word.... :th_praying:

Please tell me some more stories like that one..... :th_wave:

Love sis x

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

When I first came to the Lord in my filthy bad sins... I had to discipline myself with self control.

It was not an over night thing...to over come my weaknesses of the flesh.

Prayer , studing Gods' word, and attending a church where the word of God is, explained by a Pastor...

this also helped me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/21/1970

Hi Nitish. I really can't add much more to what those who have posted above me have said so well. Just please don't beat yourself up to the point where you are too ashamed to come to God. Godly sorrow for sinning helps you truly repent but the enemy can twist that and tell us that we've screwed up so badly and so much that God won't listen or help anymore and that is a flat out lie. Our Father LOVES us and He knows our heart and He knows where we struggle and if we come to Him with that sorrow and say Abba, I'm so sorry. I know I keep getting it wrong and I want to stop sinning but I can't do this on my own, He will help us and give us the ability to turn from our sin. Our Lord lived as one of us and was tempted Himself and He knows how the enemy twists even scripture to try and trip us up. Our Lord knows it is hard and He will help us resist the devil. Which is basically what everyone else posted so I'm just sort of repeating things here but my heart goes out to you. I'm praying for you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

Brother,

Please try to remember that Christ didn't come to condemn you but that through him you might be saved. If you feel condemned then it is not because of Christ, but the enemy. The bible also says For if we confess our sins Christ is faithful and just to forgive us of all our sins. From what you have written you have done this. so just trust our Lord. Christ loves you enough that he died for you. Do you not understand salvation? Your not saved because of you or anything you have done. Your saved because of Christ. No works can save you, only Christ. You have failures, Christ does not, and your salvation is of Christ. Never forget, No matter what you will ever do wrong, or no matter what you'll ever get right, either way it don't affect your salvation. Why? because your salvation is not dependant upon you. Your salvation is of Christ. Isn't that wonderful, We can't mess up enough where God will not love us anymore. Want proof? Christ said that those that were saved were in his and the father's hand, and that HE WOULD LOSE NONE! that's scripture. Yes we must repent, yes it's true, we can't willfilly live in sin. but you tell me what matters more to GOD, and mistake in the flesh, or a heart full of repentance and love for Christ. Christ loves you. Focus on him and what he can and is doing for you. Don't let the enemy or yourself condemn you. If Christ dosen't condemn you, then who is the enemy to condemn you? Who are you to condemn yourself since Christ dosen't condemn you. our Lord is faithful, loving, merciful, full of grace and truth. Focus on Christ and his love for you. Accept his love and forgiveness. I will keep praying for you. God bless you.

P.S. I don't know if your a parent or not. But i am. I know that there is nothing, no 1 mistake that my children can make that would cause me not to love them anymore. How much more God?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Glory to God In The Highest...Whew...I love that story, Nitish...Day after day I'm seeing miracle after miracle...How God is working to help us...He Is Magnificient...Something someone will say will then spark someone else and we all rally behind you, Nitish...Encouraging!!! Loving!!! Oh My...Helping one to one's feet...Saying like Jesus...Get Up!!! Walk!!! It's ok...You Are Forgiven...And when we are weak He Is Strong!!! You know what though-that I am seeing right now-that we do need to repeat what others have said...It's giving a testimony that Our God is working in our life...It gives others Hope...I remember God using that specifically in my life and it lead to Trusting Him more and more...I had to hear over and over the same exact thing except from different people...It literally showed me that God was working in their life!!! The ones that were Seeking Him...

One thing that just sparked me to write again...something that firestormx said...and it's so very true...One thing that literally saved my life, one more time, was forgiving myself for what I had done...that is a very important thing to do because I realized something...Forgiveness is Life Giving...Wow...Jesus Forgives...He Saves...Forgiveness gives us our life back-but it's better and different...and beautful...

Lord, I Love You...I Love Your Children...My Brothers and Sisters...and I need them more than ever...Thank You!!! Singing a New Song To My Lord...You Are Wonderful...Glorious and More...You Are The Light of My Life, O God...In Whom I Trust...Wow...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

For you my brother.....Nitish.....

I love you too and I just wanted to share this with your heart...please close your eyes and feel the heart of this song ok.....

God knows what you want my precious brother......to be loved and accepted for who you truely are ...which is Beautiful....i know cause i know you my brother (personally)....and your heart is wonderous and thank you for that song which i shall make my profile page .....i have waited for that song for so long my brother...see how you have helped me :bighug: ..that song made me cry to my heavenly father tonight as I am im n=many struggles right now and my battles are Gods battles but they are hard and they make me scared at times........he knows my heart strings too...we all need to help each other and we all need to get" you "close to Gods heart again , with all our prayers and all of our hearts reaching out here for you, I truely belive its goinna happen soon my dearest brother .....

I praqy every day and every moment for your sincere heart for Gods touch again....believe and it shall happen.....Amen...x

Love always your sis x

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed in your post you use constantly " you"...that you are trying not to sin...it is very evident that you are taking upon yourself NOT to sin and to be pleasing to God in your own strength. That is why you or any of us no matter how much we try, pray, read the bible or go to church or serve our Master, we will never on our own strength be able to sucumb our sinful nature. If you are trying on your own so then you are saying I don't need you Father I can do it on my own. You in your post have said it repeatedly success in stopping sin has been to no avail and will continue to be such until you totally and completely surrender yourself and your will and all about you to the ONLY one who can keep own foot from stumbling: our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. He was the One who died on the cross for your sins and mine. Also, remember He loves you and He is telling you let me hold your yoke for you for mine is light and yours is not. So my dear friend...do relinquish trying and run to the feet of Jesus on your knees and leave it all there. Praise and honor and glory and power be to Him forever and ever amen.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/15/1990

I have no words to thank u my dear bro's & sis's in Christ, for encouraging me in the Lord.... :') I'm really blessed to have a wonderful family here on worthy..... Thanks for being patient with me & taking time to reply.....

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship it is the spiritual inspiration..........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

First and foremost, remember God loves you. Christ promised he will never leave you and that he has overcome the world. If we ask Christ for forgiveness from our heart then we are forgiven.

I noticed something in your post I hope you don't mind if I point out. But please remember, Pointing out God's love for you is my goal. You kept saying in this post over and over again, that YOU fight agaisnt the sin. That YOU are tierd of the battle. That YOU are tierd of losing. Let me ask you a question. If you had any chance of defeating sin, then what do you need Christ for? My point here is simple, as long as your fighting the battle, how can Christ. If your trying to defeat the sin, How can Christ. My advice is simple. Trust Christ to do what he promised. Christ loves you so much. He wants to transform you into his likeness. For you to be with him forever. Yes, we must resist sin. But remember the verse, SUBMIT TO GOD, resist the devil and he will flee. It sounds like your trying to resist, but have yet to submit this all to GOD. Submit to God in prayer, reading of the word, fellowship with other believers. Trust God and the finished work of Christ to defeat the sin. Humble yourself before God. THEN resist the devil. Remember, if your focus is on your sin, how can it be on Christ? Focus all your heart, mind, spirit, and strength on Christ. Focus on him. Christ already has this battle won. He just needs you to trust him with it. Bring all thoughts into captivity. Don't let the enemy fool you. No matter what the sin, you always have a choice. You can't be forced to sin. You have a choice. Christ loves you. Choose Christ. Instead of the sin, read your bible, or pray, or speak to a fellow believer. When the temptation comes, ( knowing that your Lord and Savior loves you ) , get down on your knees and pray and seek him until you know you are in his very presence. Don't let anything get in the way. Seek him and you will find him.

I hope maybe this will in some way lead you unto a closer walk with Christ our Lord, and the Victory that is only in him. You will be in my prayers. May God bless and keep you in his perfect peace.

P.S. He accepts you just as you are. Let him change you and conform you into his likeness, and Remember he loves you.

Firestorm

Amen

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

Glory to God In The Highest...Whew...I love that story, Nitish...Day after day I'm seeing miracle after miracle...How God is working to help us...He Is Magnificient...Something someone will say will then spark someone else and we all rally behind you, Nitish...Encouraging!!! Loving!!! Oh My...Helping one to one's feet...Saying like Jesus...Get Up!!! Walk!!! It's ok...You Are Forgiven...And when we are weak He Is Strong!!! You know what though-that I am seeing right now-that we do need to repeat what others have said...It's giving a testimony that Our God is working in our life...It gives others Hope...I remember God using that specifically in my life and it lead to Trusting Him more and more...I had to hear over and over the same exact thing except from different people...It literally showed me that God was working in their life!!! The ones that were Seeking Him...

One thing that just sparked me to write again...something that firestormx said...and it's so very true...One thing that literally saved my life, one more time, was forgiving myself for what I had done...that is a very important thing to do because I realized something...Forgiveness is Life Giving...Wow...Jesus Forgives...He Saves...Forgiveness gives us our life back-but it's better and different...and beautful...

Lord, I Love You...I Love Your Children...My Brothers and Sisters...and I need them more than ever...Thank You!!! Singing a New Song To My Lord...You Are Wonderful...Glorious and More...You Are The Light of My Life, O God...In Whom I Trust...Wow...

Brother/Sister..needyoulord...

That was written so very beautifully..... :amen: