Bold Believer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The correct answer to this question, for me, is to find our oil or fuel elsewhere, arm Israel to the teeth with every conceivable weapon, and shake the dust from our feet with regards to the muslims.

I could support that as a platform if one of the parties wanted to put it out there....... :mgbowtie:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,251
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you read the Koran, Buchari's Hadith and "Reliance of the Traveller" (authorized english version of Sharia Law) you will find that Islam is at war with western civilization and has been since just after world war II when we broke up the Caliphate..... and if the general public and thier governments don't grasp this, Islam will win this war....

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

If you read the Koran, Buchari's Hadith and "Reliance of the Traveller" (authorized english version of Sharia Law) you will find that Islam is at war with western civilization and has been since just after world war II when we broke up the Caliphate..... and if the general public and thier governments don't grasp this, Islam will win this war....

Right now islam has no chance of winning anything against of west and this will remain as such for the foreseeable future. They're just incredibly weak military, INCREDIBLY weak.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I recall in the 80's, Reagan dropped a bomb on libya and silenced Qadaffi for the remainder of his (Reagan's) lifetime. It wasn't until after Reagan passed that he came out of his hole, anyway, just food for thought.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,251
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Right now islam has no chance of winning anything against of west and this will remain as such for the foreseeable future. They're just incredibly weak military, INCREDIBLY weak.

After the CLEET conference we attended last year about what the muslim brotherhood is doing in the US and how far that they have been able to get inside our Government and the plans that were uncovered in a terrorist investigation a few years ago, I would have to disagree with you're assessment of thier possibilities.

We're on vacation right now and I don't have most of that information in my laptop, but if the thread continues for a couple of weeks I can furnish information that might change your mind. there is a very present danger of islam taking over the US within five to ten years if their plans continue..... quicker than that if we don't get some control over our own government

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Do you really not understand who are the ones that are incredibly weak? It was a sin for David to count the men of Israel ready for war for a specific reason. Numbers and military might are not a factor in who wins the war. The twin towers was a sample of what God is going to allow Islam to do to this nation. We are weak and feeble, ready to die as a nation because we have forsaken our God as a nation. Islam is more righteous before God than we are. They have a strict moral code while we have liberal excess of licentiousness. They fast for a whole month each year while we are the most obese of all peoples. The list goes on and on but people cannot see. Brace for impact.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Do you really not understand who are the ones that are incredibly weak? It was a sin for David to count the men of Israel ready for war for a specific reason. Numbers and military might are not a factor in who wins the war. The twin towers was a sample of what God is going to allow Islam to do to this nation. We are weak and feeble, ready to die as a nation because we have forsaken our God as a nation. Islam is more righteous before God than we are. They have a strict moral code while we have liberal excess of licentiousness. They fast for a whole month each year while we are the most obese of all peoples. The list goes on and on but people cannot see. Brace for impact.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Right. They obey their God while most of us don't. That was one of my points. We really need to see this. Once we do, we can discuss the ramifications of it, and what we should do. But first see it.

I'm hearing a lot of you say you want war. I seem to recall a story in the OT where Israel wanted war against a people God hadn't told them to fight. I'm not sure, but I think I read that. The result was God gave them war. If too many Americans want war we will have war. But I don't want it.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The best thing to do, is pray & ask God for forgiveness..

Yes!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I seem to recall a story in the OT where Israel wanted war against a people God hadn't told them to fight.

But there was also a time or two God told them to fight, and Israel did not - that's why they had Philistine trouble for so long.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

In Jesus Name,

Gary

I don't even know where to begin here. Islam is more righteous before God than we are? There may not be as many as there were, but there ARE at the least tens of millions of Christians in this nation. One of the sole purposes of Islam is to destroy Christianity, more righteous before God? They lie about Jesus being the Son of God, more righteous? They lie about Moses, Abraham, Isaac, more righteous?