• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

One of Satan's conspiracies is known as the Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine, which has already deceived millions.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

One of Satan's conspiracies is known as the Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine, which has already deceived millions.

You really need to back up your claim here.....like most C.T.s it makes no sense to believe satan wants to deceive Christians into believing they will be taken away before the tribulation.  You're trampling on the beliefs of so many believers with this.  So......your logic behind making this claim? 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Ephesians 6:11-20 NASB Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, 15 and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, 19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

I REALLY like your quotations here.

How can the enemy deceive the world?  It can be done if those who are part of the church FORGET the meaning and context of the verses quoted here.

In point of fact it's the same lie that the enemy used on Adam and Eve long ago.   'God did not say', the lying enemy swore.   If God's word is clouded by doubt and temptation, then the enemy has achieved its goal.  Lies, thievery and murder cannot be performed unless the Word of God is veiled by lies.

Believe not the unclean scoffers.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Coming from new age background, and I was deep in there, and got it exposed by getting saved, I surely know from experience how very subtle the tricks are. That ancient race, already won for our favor and that of the whole Creation, but not yet admitted by the defeated.

There was a war in heaven, not in high heaven, but still; some beings of God chose to rebel and here we are. This war sure enough is one of the main themes in the Bible. Time after time we are told how our victory can be maintained. Jesus won the war, but the rebels do not admit it before the day comes.

Those rebels do conspire and they do that under the fallen one's rule. How big part of humanity playing in his hands are consciously aware of the spiritual nature of this war, is a good question. I am talking of those in position of power. Many do not like the idea of some powerful dynasties being consciously working for the devil, and it's kind of understandable. You may believe anything you like, but having been there, I know the pieces fit, and most importantly, it's indeed biblical.

That conspiracy has so many dimensions to it, that it simply cannot be of human origin. It's so old but still active today, more than ever before. We must be discerning, for the main deceit is not some neopagan gurus of new age, but the forces of witchcraft intruding the congregations. A church is still not automatically extension of heaven, but through false teachings, seemingly even Holy Spirit originated supernatural phenomena, it can be a door step to devil's party. And I am not freaking out when thinking it's possible, but I've learnt my lessons being discerning. I spent far too many years in deception thinking I was embracing the truth. If there is no conspiracy, howcome it all was then to betray me and I certainly am not the only one, and sadly not the last one.

The ideas in new age are seemingly marvelous, there is love and there is light, everything is well explained and it sounds so good, even feels good. I am now talking of the new age deception, to clarify what I am saying. And it's all coming together with the humanism, that good things are great, but that we don't need any superstitious and above all, condemning Christian doctrines, just cut the nice parts of it and we can sure enough have some kind of global philosophy, even religion, that everyone can feel good about. To unite the people of Earth. Global state cult, with a head given supreme reign due his capabilities in ending so much suffering. I've heard that somewhere... It maybe sounds far-fetched idea now, but every day I read about progress that the book of revelations especially speaks of. This is just how the world today is. What follows, time will tell. Actually, in some human sense, the idea of getting that cup of tribulations moved does not sound too bad. But it is not up to our wishing, the world is headed two ways, the slow fade and the high way.

As for hinduism and buddhism which all comes from vedanta, yet buddhism having shamanic influences to it in tibetan tradition at least:

in the Vedic literature there appears many gods and demons, although there too is also the main Godhead etc. Many gods appear in many cultures, in fact in most of those that have stored ancient data in some way. And the shared theme is often a war in heaven. I don't know can we then conclude some of the gods fighting the demons as in vedanta are actually then good entities, only called gods because they appeared as such for those people who witnessed these events. Even if that's the case, I have come to know many practicing Indian spirituality have been gotten rid of principalities carrying names of those very 'gods' when coming to Jesus. Go figure, the most extreme of this stuff has been people having false Jesus in them. As I often tend to say, it sure is a fine line. But be it as it may.

As for buddhism, they have a ritual in which this certain demon is summoned upon to 'eat' the brain, sort of to help to renew the mind and what not. Would not necessarily call that neutral :)

Their perception of eternal happiness is to get rid of your personality and just be infused with the absolute which is of course totally impersonal. Getting rid of all suffering and above all your karma and that dragging wheel of incessant reincarnations probably drive anyone believing that stuff to go for it.. Yet, it has not still dawned to me why realizing that the samsara, that wheel of life and myriad incarnations, being not the truth but actually illusion, did not deliver already in the beginning the understanding that something which is considered illusion does not exist in the first place! Would have saved some time spent on that path, really.

But that's just another trick played by Satan; masquerading foolish things in brilliant outlook, and people buy it. If it is expressed in a cool way enough, it will sell. Especially nowadays when everyone (at least in the more free parts of the world) may choose and order custom made religion. God of course can and will use anything we come to think of, to eventually help us fathom the truth in Jesus. Even some concepts as abstraction in other religions can be true to a certain point. But I do not promote any of that, as often the spiritual side proves to be that accepting too much from other sources we open up for the principalities working in that dimension.

It's all nicely combined and packed up today for people to cherish the spiritual 'freedom'. Throw out the window the old world's religion, today's hope is in all embracing tolerant philosophy and the most daring new age doctrine of course is repeating what Satan originally promoted; be like God, just in the wrong sense. Although we ought to reflect God's character in Christ, we cannot take His place. That would be messy to say in the least. But the Oneness philosophy is so nice that it sells, for everyone is looking to be part of something, why not being part of everything without the need to be humble in front of some God? Just be as you are and it will suffice.

I won't even go further in the ideologies of the new age, which actually originate from the Theosophy, Blavatsky and the 'ascended masters' who simply put every myth together and stir it up a bit. One of their main slogans was "It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God", because Lucifer is Logos etc. Later on Alice Bailey established Lucifer Trust publishing house, which then was changed to Lucis Trust. It kind of got unwanted attention. What does this has to do with anything, especially Satan's conspiracy? Well, of Lucis Trust:

"Lucis Trust promulgates the work of an "Ascended Master" who was working ’through’ Alice Bailey for some 30 years.

The Lucis Trust Publishing Company and their many fronts and organizations worship an "Externalized Hierarchy" of "Ascended Masters," who carry out the work of a Luciferian "master plan" for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "Sanat Kumara", the "Lord of the World."

This is no ordinary third rate occult organization. Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world.

The Lucis Trust is as much a political organization as an occult religious one. Aggressively promoting a globalist ideology, Lucis Trust founded its World Goodwill, which is closely connected to international elitist circles. Authors and participants in its various conferences read like a Who’s Who of globalist insiders.

Featured on its website, for example, is the Universal Declaration of Human Responsibilities, put forth in April 1998 as a companion document to the notorious UN Universal Declaration on Human Rights.

Signatories to the World Goodwill document:

Helmut Schmidt, former Chancellor of West Germany

Malcolm Frasier, former Australian Prime Minister

Shimon Perez

Robert McNamara

Paul Volcke

Jimmy Carter

Pierre Trudeau among others

Lucis Trust is run through an international board of trustees whose membership is said to have included:

John D. Rockefeller

Norman Cousins

Robert S. McNamara

Thomas Watson, Jr. (IBM, former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow)

Henry Clauson, Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite

Henry Kissinger

This would then tie Bailey’s influential occult organization into the international conspiracy of elitists, including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission.

I’ve been able to confirm some of these connections through Lucis Trust’s involvement in the Windsor International Bank and Trust Company, where on its site, the Windsor Bank plainly states that its “a Member of, Advisor to, Affiliate of, Friend of, Benefactor of, or Contributor to, the following Organizations, to name several:”

International Fund For Development

The Hall Family Foundation

The Rockefeller Foundation

WHO/Habitat For Humanity

The Lucis Trust (NGO)

United Nations

National Resources Defense Council

Capital Missions Company

Investors Circle

The Coca-Cola Foundation

Fellowship For International Education

International Monetary Agency

International Center For Educational Advancement

Christian Children’s Fund (Worldwide)

BAMPAC (Black America’s Political Action)

Fellowship For Reconciliation

National Institute For the Advancement Of Science

International Association For Environmental Cooperation

World Wildlife Federation

Council On Foreign Relations (CFR)

CARICOM

NAFTA

MERCOSOR

Council Of Emerging Nations

Freedom Communications, Inc.

The European Institute (Foreign Affairs Magazine)

United Nations Association of The USA

The NAACP (National Association of Colored People)

The Royal Heritage Charitable Relief Fund"

(http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust05.htm)

The official site:

http://www.lucistrust.org/goodwill/

That's where the spirituality is today. Other things then?

We see economics crashing, and power centralized. To whose hands? Who are really calling the shots, if we don't count God? Politicians?`They only work in the company called the government. I actually got to know recently that just before my country joined the European Union, they established a company that has the exactly same name as the country officially has, so when nowadays I hear it on news what's going on with my country, I cannot be sure are they speaking of the country or the company, or are the two one and the same thing.

The thing is, everything is being sold out, Monsanto gets patents for plants and seeds etc. Natural resources are being privatized, and the owners more than often are not found in the country where the resources are located. Follow the money, smaller companies are owned by the bigger ones and in the end the power rests in quite few hands. As we can see from how it is being utilized, these hands apparently are not too keen on helping us out, but are instead stained by blood, not of only human but the whole planet itself!

Rev 11:18

"And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."

Why would any living being begin to act against the very life itself? Without the effect of iniquity, that originates from the fall?

I actually wonder, how does one back it up biblically that Satan does not conspire, as even Jesus speaks of this being as lord of this world?

Looking at history, secular and biblical, I see that powerful dynasties have always passed on their power down the generations. Because, apparently, they have not been that godly the only option is they are ungodly. That means, they operate for the other force, knowingly, or unknowingly. The main issue for many is not to believe they actually were aware of Satan's impact. But I think they know it too well. Satan does have a strong hold, otherwise they would repent and get saved.

Some for sure even practice occult in its myriad forms. Freemasons are not something pulled out of the magician's hat, but very active group, and some of them have come to understand what the whole thing is about and got out of it. The last one I heard of in my country spoke of what happens there publicly. He was saved, but got killed because of exposing that stuff even though. Thank God he had received Jesus.

But fear not, because God is pulling the strings. All must proceed in the right way for the prize to be given. 

You may believe what you want, but Jesus is still the Lord.

Edited by Diatheosis

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Does satan conspire against Christians?  Yes, he sure does.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Does satan conspire against Christians?  Yes, he sure does.

Too right...but praise God we know that :

1 John 4:4  You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. :clap:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

He is working against us as much as God will allow.Satans goal is that no one gets to heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,701
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

There is no conspiracy. Conspiracy, indicates secretly plotting against us, working behind the scenes so we don't even realize whats going on. I got news for you, satan isnt working a "conspiracy" satan has declared all out war on us. Blatant, obvious, war. Sure, some of the things he does is subtle-but its pretty obvious what hes doing.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I agree Patriot, and we see more of that unveiled as the days go by, the whole set of laws and even the constitution itself being changed, and certainly not for our favor. Quite the contrary.

Actually, I recently came up with the idea that one of the reasons to orchestrate so many wars is to mix the population in different countries. Nothing wrong in fellowship among all God's children, of course, but this attempt has to do with getting the different set of values mixed up. As instance, I heard in some parts of London, the Sharia law is officially permitted in some smaller muslim communities. If there are any English members reading this, you might want to shed some more light on this particular issue?

But when you come to think of it, it is so obvious; having a certain volume of population consisting of any religious or ethnic minority will have impact on the social and juridic level as well. That being said, I do not mean we should not help people who flee wars and such. As Christians, that surely is what we should do, and minister the gospel in any way God instructs us so there is this side of the coin too for this equation. But I have come to notice lately this development that fits what the book of revelations speaks of. Blending the peoples is on one hand used to get the gospel known more widely, and on the other hand to water it down because the legislation requires everyone has the right for their religion, so the old Christian traditions are confronted by the increase of other religious activity, plus the new age spiritual deception.

The interesting thing really is to see if at some point the trend really changes to put us as believers in the undertaker's position. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discoveringthetruth/2013/07/31/interview-with-a-former-illumined-one-part-6

an interview with Carolyn Hamlett who used to be a part of the conspiracy.  She not only tells of it, but more importantly how to overcome its effects.