IGNORED

Resurrection or Resurrections? How many are there?

firestormx

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

The last day is the last period of time or the last 7 years. We are in the last days, and have been since the day of pentacost. But the last day is the tribualtion. It includes the rapture of the Church, the taking up of the 3 witnesses. The unrighteous dead will not be judged till the great white throne judgement. That may not be till after the millinium.

I interpret Revelations like opening a box only to find another box or boxes within which one has to open, etc. The next bowl, seal or trumpet just expounds on another area of the first outline of the events or even on another "box". It is confusing and I don't pretend to have all the answers. But I do believe that God will give us grace to endure what we have to endure, should persecution come before His return. And I do not believe that committed believers are destined to endure God's wrath..

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

I see 3 resurrections in Revelation 20.

the first -the saints who are resurrected when Christ returns verse 4

the second-everybody else whoever lived (the rest of the dead)after the thousand year millennial reign verse 5

the third-this is contested a lot-the incorrigible ones verse 15. These are the ones who knew the laws of God and willfully disobeyed without repenting.

This is what I have been studying for a few years and find merit in it and believe it to be the truth.