angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Our Lord instructed us to Occupy until He returns.   So I wait kind of patiently and Pray for His return.  And I just don't go being too worldly to be any Heavenly good.  Also, I would trade my healthy body for any terminally ill person, especially a child or an unbeliever.  But please Lord, don't make the illness too painful

Remember Paul?

It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such a one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. Of such a one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing. Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds. For what is it wherein ye were inferior to other churches, except it be that I myself was not burdensome to you? forgive me this wrong.

2 Corinthians 12:1-13

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Our Lord instructed us to Occupy until He returns.   So I wait kind of patiently and Pray for His return.  And I just don't go being too worldly to be any Heavenly good.  Also, I would trade my healthy body for any terminally ill person, especially a child or an unbeliever.  But please Lord, don't make the illness too painful

Remember Paul?

It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such a one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. Of such a one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing. Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds. For what is it wherein ye were inferior to other churches, except it be that I myself was not burdensome to you? forgive me this wrong.

2 Corinthians 12:1-13

After reading this, I suppose it would not be such a good idea to interfere with God's intentions by asking to carry the burden of another.  He knows best for sure and if He had wanted me to be inflected in the first place, I would not be having these thoughts.   Strange, how what "we" think to be a good deed is far from it in sight of the Father.  I have had such small tribulations thoughout my life that I feel a bit guilty.  However, I would still wish to be taken in place of a non believer........give them more time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

they will flock to the antichrist as if he were Christ, since they have been told over and over that the real Christ comes before the fake one, its just a matter of time that this deception will show its greatest threat to believers, regardless of all the warnings both the prophets and Jesus Himself gave

I'm fed up with this mocking of pre-tribbers. I'm not a pre-tribber myself, but pre-tribbers will NOT be deceived. They are not so stupid as to fail to recognise the signs even if they are surprised to find out that the rapture hasn't happened when they thought it would. They know about the two witnesses. They know about the number of the Beast.

Those who are deceived will be Atheists, liars, thieves, new-agers and other fools. God does not desert those who believe in him nor does he try to deceive them. Stop mocking pre-tribbers. Your smugness and display of self-superiority is evident that you have little concern for your fellow Christians and are more interested in point-scoring!

\

God will take us out of this world in His timing and it doesn't really make a difference when that will be,in His arms we're safe wherever we are in or out this world:) 

He is mocking pre-tribbers? Oh, then I should probably stop mocking post-tribbers then...sorry we all have someone we've made fun of, and me? guilty as charged.

My church does not hold to a post-tribulation belief system. Nor is it A-millenial.

Mocking is one thing, but claiming that pre-tribbers will be deceived by Satan is just wrong and is tantamount to saying that pre-Tribbers are not saved. Plenty of mocking occurs on this site and normally I ignore it.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

they will flock to the antichrist as if he were Christ, since they have been told over and over that the real Christ comes before the fake one, its just a matter of time that this deception will show its greatest threat to believers, regardless of all the warnings both the prophets and Jesus Himself gave

I'm fed up with this mocking of pre-tribbers. I'm not a pre-tribber myself, but pre-tribbers will NOT be deceived. They are not so stupid as to fail to recognise the signs even if they are surprised to find out that the rapture hasn't happened when they thought it would. They know about the two witnesses. They know about the number of the Beast.

Those who are deceived will be Atheists, liars, thieves, new-agers and other fools. God does not desert those who believe in him nor does he try to deceive them. Stop mocking pre-tribbers. Your smugness and display of self-superiority is evident that you have little concern for your fellow Christians and are more interested in point-scoring!

\

God will take us out of this world in His timing and it doesn't really make a difference when that will be,in His arms we're safe wherever we are in or out this world:) 

He is mocking pre-tribbers? Oh, then I should probably stop mocking post-tribbers then...sorry we all have someone we've made fun of, and me? guilty as charged.

My church does not hold to a post-tribulation belief system. Nor is it A-millenial.

Mocking is one thing, but claiming that pre-tribbers will be deceived by Satan is just wrong and is tantamount to saying that pre-Tribbers are not saved. Plenty of mocking occurs on this site and normally I ignore it.

I did read the comment too and ignored it :(

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I get homesick wanting to be with Christ all the time. I'm excited for my home in Heaven and just can imagine how glorious it will be. But there is no rush :) I know God has a plan for me here on Earth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

The spirit and the bride say come. Amen, come Lord Jesus.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

keep in mind that before Jesus returns to set up the kingdom here about 5 and a half billion people will die..... most of them not saved..

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone...

How do so many threads wind up being a debate about pre &/or post tribulation rapture?(lol)....very silly,isn't it.....everyone would do well to just stop all of that,what do they think will happen when we get to heaven....will there be "I told you so"or"see what I have been saying all along".......

Love one another,encourage one another,be gentle & kind.......can't we just say,"Well,I am glad we will be together with Christ whether before or after....Praise Jesus!"

The more I am around bickering the more I long to be with Christ and out of this world & the more I am around bickering the more I feel the need to be here & let His love flow through me by the power of the Holy Spirit".......torn,very torn...just like Paul

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Blessings Everyone...

How do so many threads wind up being a debate about pre &/or post tribulation rapture?(lol)....very silly,isn't it.....everyone would do well to just stop all of that,what do they think will happen when we get to heaven....will there be "I told you so"or"see what I have been saying all along".......

Love one another,encourage one another,be gentle & kind.......can't we just say,"Well,I am glad we will be together with Christ whether before or after....Praise Jesus!"

The more I am around bickering the more I long to be with Christ and out of this world & the more I am around bickering the more I feel the need to be here & let His love flow through me by the power of the Holy Spirit".......torn,very torn...just like Paul

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Forming a world view from God's Word is an intense effort of study and reasoning with God's Spirit...

Where the time certain events happens effects other aspects of what is written and a whole expected

scenario changes ever so slightly the Who of God Himself by what He does and how He does it. The

process of sanctification is the seeing of God desires in us and utilizing the strength and abilities

The Spirit of God gives to us  BUT satan knows that if he can change our perception of God then we will  

pattern ourselves after a concept instead of The Person of God. Iron sharpens iron Prov 27:17 and

Isa 28:10 speaks to us to rightly divide the Word 2Tim 2:15 and be assured satan is right in the middle

of this to prevent relationship from growing into usefulness to God... We see this from the very begin

Gen 3:1 even unto Jesus at beginning ministry temptation Matt 4:6- so learning The Who, What, Where,

Why and What of our Lord through His Word and Spirit instruction of that writ will come with great

difficulty and due to this many divisions will branch off not willing to continue in the struggle but rest

from their labor as those who have arrived...  Love, Steven

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother Steven(eennnooooooob)

Just as the Word of God speaks to us with great Wisdom-so you have been lead to the appropriate Scriptures....is it not amazing how everything we encounter in life,the Lord prepares us for!!!Glory to God......perserverance,obedience,willingness....and though it may be a struggle at times it is truly always about God.....we are persuaded to walk in spirit & in truth and bo ever so thankful for each new day that our Merciful,Loving Father has granted us!

Your Sister in Christ(with Love)-Kwik